Happy Confederate Memorial Day Texans

^^^lol triggered the faggot immigrant parasite again.
All you ever do is trigger me to point and laugh at you. :lmao:
They get really upset when they get away with fake history and need to gloss over how essentially useless they arena need to depend on white people's generosity to survive, their own countries being miserable shitholes an their 'cultures' total shit they had to run from.
Is that English?Didny't you pasty fucks also run from another country and are now being run out and replaced in this one? :funnyface:

... we so so so happy!

You're happy your people could no longer own slaves? You're probably pissed off your people can no longer torture people for sport and entertainment though, obviously. Another reason to hate White Oppression, like your chicken sacrificing migrant buddy. lol has to move to Whitey Land to survive, and tries to convince us we need to feed it, as if we don't take care of enough savage house pets now.

All you ever do is trigger me to point and laugh at you. :lmao:

Is that English?Didny't you pasty fucks also run from another country and are now being run out and replaced in this one? :funnyface:

lol replace us and then cry when you're dinner for your fellow savages. Hilarious.

What was the cause of the war?
It is asked.

• CALL: "it was about slavery."
  • RESPONSE: "I've already demonstrated that it wasn't. Even Lincoln agrees with me."
----------------------------------------------------------

Lincoln's 2nd Inaugural speech signals agreement with poster Dumonde?
Who knew?
Let's hear from Lincoln himself.

He famously stated the following:
(ps...you can also read it in Washington DC.....where it is engraved into marble in the, hold for it......Lincoln Memorial.)

To wit:

"And the war came.
One eighth of the whole population were colored slaves not distributed generally over the union but localized in the southern part of it. These slaves constituted a peculiar and powerful interest. All knew that this interest was somehow the cause of the war. To strengthen perpetuate and extend this interest was the object for which the insurgents would rend the Union..."

So, good poster Dumonde, your Lincoln seems to be different that that other Lincoln who was instrumental in keeping the United States of America.......well, 'united'.

So there is that.

What was the cause of the war?
It is asked.

----------------------------------------------------------

Lincoln's 2nd Inaugural speech signals agreement with poster Dumonde?
Who knew?
Let's hear from Lincoln himself.

He famously stated the following:
(ps...you can also read it in Washington DC.....where it is engraved into marble in the, hold for it......Lincoln Memorial.)

To wit:

"And the war came.
One eighth of the whole population were colored slaves not distributed generally over the union but localized in the southern part of it. These slaves constituted a peculiar and powerful interest. All knew that this interest was somehow the cause of the war. To strengthen perpetuate and extend this interest was the object for which the insurgents would rend the Union..."

So, good poster Dumonde, your Lincoln seems to be different that that other Lincoln who was instrumental in keeping the United States of America.......well, 'united'.

So there is that.
Try reading my opening post.

"Try reading my opening post."

I did.
I reject your suggestion within it.

So, for you -----try reading Lincoln's masterpiece, his 2nd Inaugural Address, spoken about 40 days before he was killed by Booth.

It is only about 700 words long. But it is clear and unambiguous in it's brief that slavery caused the war.
Lincoln says it far better than I ever could.

To wit:
"These slaves constituted a peculiar and powerful interest. All knew that this interest was somehow the cause of the war. To strengthen perpetuate and extend this interest was the object for which the insurgents would rend the Union..."

I did.
I reject your suggestion within it.

So, for you -----try reading Lincoln's masterpiece, his 2nd Inaugural Address, spoken about 40 days before he was killed by Booth.

It is only about 700 words long. But it is clear and unambiguous in it's brief that slavery caused the war.
Lincoln says it far better than I ever could.

To wit:
"These slaves constituted a peculiar and powerful interest. All knew that this interest was somehow the cause of the war. To strengthen perpetuate and extend this interest was the object for which the insurgents would rend the Union..."

So he was lying his entire political career, until he said something in a speech that you like. lol sure thing!

Forum List

Back