Happy 57th Birthday Barry Obama!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Even though you are the worst, most unAmerican POTUS ever, making Jimmy Carter look competent and Bernie Madoff look ethical and prudent, I wish you well on this, your 57th birthday.

Even though you are the worst, most unAmerican POTUS ever, making Jimmy Carter look competent and Bernie Madoff look ethical and prudent, I wish you well on this, your 57th birthday.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3786-sbr080411dapr20110804024516.jpg

imagine having, in life, to come online to make threads like this daily? bitter assed old assed fool. i think you care he said 57 states more than McCain actually gave a fuck.

imagine having, in life, to come online to make threads like this daily? bitter assed old assed fool. i think you care he said 57 states more than McCain actually gave a fuck.

2nd idiot without a sense of humor.

Maybe we can get to 57 in honor of President Obama's birthday!?

2nd idiot without a sense of humor.

Maybe we can get to 57 in honor of President Obama's birthday!?

it's a bit obsessive if you do a search cross referencing "crusaderfrank" and "57 states".....i think the guy beats off to the clip of Obama saying it.

Forum List

Back