Happy 57th Birthday Barry Obama!

imagine having, in life, to come online to make threads like this daily? bitter assed old assed fool. i think you care he said 57 states more than McCain actually gave a fuck.

I make threads like this because I live for posts like this ^.

imagine having, in life, to come online to make threads like this daily? bitter assed old assed fool. i think you care he said 57 states more than McCain actually gave a fuck.

2nd idiot without a sense of humor.

Maybe we can get to 57 in honor of President Obama's birthday!?

it's a bit obsessive if you do a search cross referencing "crusaderfrank" and "57 states".....i think the guy beats off to the clip of Obama saying it.

well actually what the dumbass said was "57 states with ONE or TWO left to go" that makes it even stupider and stupider x 2 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sad, really. One wonders what these asshats are like to live with.

Scratch that. Eww.

^^ Ironic Post Of The Day.....:clap2:

Don't you have another Cut & Paste thread to start? Times a-wastin'....

it's a bit obsessive if you do a search cross referencing "crusaderfrank" and "57 states".....i think the guy beats off to the clip of Obama saying it.

3rd idiot without a sense of humor.

We'll count you twice since that's apparently how many sticks you have up your ass.

This idiot is celebrating his birthday while millions are standing in the unemployment line in search of one of his "shovel-ready" jobs.

The only thing he's shoveling is bullshit.

Poor GT is in meltdown mode... add another one to suicide watch.

:lol:

You should be nice to Frank.

He's a very nice person.

I make threads like this because I live for posts like this ^.

And I know that, which actually makes your scenario sound even sadder to me, tbh

How can you complaing about your country all day e'rrday when you don't even step out the house and actually....live in it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]‪Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back