Happening Now: The Twitter Files on Covid are Released!

Now YOU read it.
Sweet, why did a judge have to order the ingredients released and why did Pfizer want 55 years to release the documents
The burden of proof is on you to show Epps is not what he claims.
Not so, cross examination by the 118th will have to deal with burden of proof by their investigation.
Show me this copious video where he is breaking the law because I don’t see it.
There is more than enough evidence in his testimony showing he knowingly broke the law in several instances.....and he goes all Hillary on several of his answers.

He also states he was convinced the agitators were antifa and others.

Follow here. So far I'm only eight tweets in, but both the Trump and Biden admin used tech to suppress information, which does not come as any surprise to me whatsoever. I condone none of it.

Over to you, Biden lackeys:

Trump admin was the government doing this. Biden campaign was not the government

Did you graduate from Trump University?
trumps university (2).jpg

They’ve only recently started releasing any testimony, thus why imply there is some mystery behind the release of Epps’?
Thompson said a long time back the testimony would be released. The question was when. It looks like it has been released. I didn't imply anything, I only said it hadn't as of yet.

Thompson said a long time back the testimony would be released. The question was when. It looks like it has been released. I didn't imply anything, I only said it hadn't as of yet.
are you reading any of the testimony? If so, what do you think, it being all given under oath?

There was an interesting comment by Epps atty where he said something the committee was asking would be an objection in a real court if law.

'Real court of law'.....
Well the Committee is not a court of law, real or otherwise. It's a Congressional Hearing.
So how that applies to the Committee's work is, what?

So they have absolutely no legal jurisdiction then.
Legal 'jurisdiction'??? What are you talking about?
if you're calling into question the legality of the Congress setting up the Committee --
I suggest you use a search engine: jan 6 committee challenge in court judge

The House "established the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol" That's within their legislative purview to do.

The DOJ has been investigating, and prosecuting criminal activity. Their jurisdictional purview leads to this: At least 964 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.
So why do we need a bunch of clowns attempting to duplicate a DOJ function?

Two branches of gov't doing the same function is ridiculous.
Not the same function. Congress was never doing a criminal investigation and prosecuting crimes. If they did, Trump would be in prison. The Congress made criminal referrals. They carry no legal weight

You're confused again. You truly need a break from thinking

Forum List

Back