Happening Now: The Twitter Files on Covid are Released!

yes.........just like the ingredients on EVERY thing the same FDA requires on food in the market

~S~

This is the Pfizer / Comirnaty "vaccine" packaging insert. Well, sort of, they don't put it in the package, but they have it online.

Notice, all results shown were for Comirnaty "vaccine" that has FULL FDA approval, but they do not distribute or plan to distribute in the US.
The "vaccine" they're using in the US is BioNTech, that only has EUA, and not full FDA approval.

A normal thinking person would first try to verify the accuracy of the claims being made.

Instead, in order to avoid taking responsibility for what happened, the far right is latching on to anything they can to shift the blame and in the process, you are ruining peoples lives, the same way did election poll workers you falsely accused of crimes. (I’m using “you in a general sense).

Ray Epps is just an ordinary guy.

WASHINGTON — An Arizona man who became the target of online conspiracy theories after he joined protesters outside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, told a House committee that he wasn't secretly working for the government during the attack and that the campaign against him has torn his life apart.

Epps told the Jan. 6 committee that the wasn't working for the CIA or the National Security Agency or the Washington Metropolitan Police Department.

“The only time I’ve been involved with the government was when I was a Marine in the United States Marine Corps," Epps said.

The theory that Epps was working for the FBI never made much sense, given that his image landed on an FBI poster immediately after the attack.

Epps, who was a supporter of former President Donald Trump, said in the interview released Thursday that his grandchildren were being "picked on at school" because of his actions. He has gotten death threats. His business dropped. People have shown up at his house.

"We had a tour bus come by our home and our business with all these whacked out people in it," Epps said. "There are good people out there that was in Washington. Those aren't the people that's coming by our house. This attracts — when they do this sort of thing, this attracts all the crazies out there."

The problem with conspiracy theories like these is innocent people get hurt and someday, someone will get killed. As it is, people’s lives are being destroyed and there is no accountability

A thinking person would ask:

View attachment 743928
No one's ruining anyone's live's lefty, so nice try on that bull shite...... If the left or the right's social media communication's were being suppressed or being stopped from debating the issue's, then the truth might lay hidden in that suppression forever in which is a tactic.

I noticed however, that it seems when someone starts hitting some runs maybe, and they begin to make it around the some of the best defended bases on the field, then bull shite like you said above appears in an attempted to derail any debate concerning the potential players involved, and to side step the seriousness of the matters being dealt with today ??

Last edited:
Three years ago you could almost never, if ever, see things like these on live TV.

I know a person that passed out in a plant after taking the shot. They made him stay home until he got tested for COVID-19, even though they had required him to get the shot in the first place, and then they made him get a release by a doctor before he could return back to work. He was out for a while.

That pain is either self inflicted, or by the people with a megaphone, like this one... And believe it or not, they would do it all over if they had a chance.

So he was in an actual real time role when he played on the set of Fast Times At Ridgemont High eh ?? Yes he was, just look at the knucklehead and he tells us without him ever opening his mouth.

Ah….you have a ready made answer for everything.

The burden of proof is on you to show Epps is not what he claims.
Not me,sweetie....................from all those records from J6, there should be an answer without any more investigation..

Answer made for everything,?,,,,,try facts.

Provides instructions the body uses to build a harmless piece of a protein
hold my beer.....
This is the Pfizer / Comirnaty "vaccine" packaging insert. Well, sort of, they don't put it in the package, but they have it online.

Notice, all results shown were for Comirnaty "vaccine" that has FULL FDA approval, but they do not distribute or plan to distribute in the US.
The "vaccine" they're using in the US is BioNTech, that only has EUA, and not full FDA approval.
So despite the abysmal 6.1 Clinical trials, this was not distributed ?

and we have no similar info for what was??

or is this pertinent>>??

~S~

Not me,sweetie....................from all those records from J6, there should be an answer without any more investigation..

Answer made for everything,?,,,,,try facts.
I not only “try” facts, I provided them. Like the testimony you seemed to think was hidden.

hold my beer.....

So despite the abysmal 6.1 Clinical trials, this was not distributed ?

and we have no similar info for what was??
It is freely available on the companies internet site, as well as in in the news and CDC. What do you mean by “abysmal” trials?

or is this pertinent>>??

~S~
Pertinent how? Not sure what you are asking.

Forum List

Back