Hanoi Jane

E
Mohammed Ali didn't go over to Vietnam and hug it out with the Viet Cong.

The greatest heavyweight of all time went to jail and lost prime years of his career for his beliefs.

I admire the hell out of Ali.

You would.

Idiot...

You probably admire Jimmy Carter as well

Ya know what, you're not starting to sound like the conservative village idiot, you willingly jumped in to that roll with both feet. It's people like you that give the majority of conservative a bad name.

Lots of us enlisted and didn't want to go. I choose the Navy but would have preferred the Coast Guard. I'd rather have saved lives than taken lives. And btw, the Marines were recieving draftees during the height of fighting.

Which in a way also proves my point.

Many guys who were about to be drafted.

Went ahead and enlisted in order to pick their branch of service and MOS

Thus the drafted vers volunteered % is some what misleading.

In that many of the so called "volunteers" would not have joined without the draft berating down their neck. :doubt:

Calley is still living and breathing to this day..without spending all that much time in jail. And..he was convicted of killing 22 people.

Stupidity, apparently, had nothing to do with the act of breathing.

And approving of the murder and gang rape of children is just disgusting.

Absolutely and utterly disgusting.

It seems that the deaths of the 22 innocents weighs heavily on your sensibilites....

...and in that connection:

1. In the scholarly “The Black Book of Communism,” Stephane Courtois, et. al. calculate (p. 572) that the Communists immediately shipped between 200,000 and a million to ‘reeducation camps’ out of a population of 20 million. Execution numbered about 65,000 not counting those who died slowly in the camps.

a. The new Communist Vietnam caused hundreds of thousands of ordinary people to flee their homes, with over 800,000 taking to the high seas in tiny boats. Commentary magazine, “Who Won Vietnam?”, May 1994.

And yet you and Jane Fonda stand shoulder to shoulder with these beasts.

I haven't seen this much twisting since you gave birth to yourself.

That's also part of what America brought about. And the rise of the Khmer Rouge.

I find it the utmost hypocrisy that you're ilk goes on happily pointing out mass deaths in places like Turkey, Russia and China..yet constantly poo-poohs any notion this country ever did anything wrong..unless it has to do with Abortion.

Shall we talk about you utmost hypocrisy? The seemingly unshakable determination that we and we alone were totally, 100% responsible for Vietnam and all the deaths associated with it and with events afterwards there and in other countries. What would bring about such a vengeful, skewed, myopic attempt at post game armchair quarterbacking with half a playbook in front of you?

Whats 11B do exactly?

You'd think he would have said 11 Bravo...
The MOS also only required 90 in aptititude area CO.
That explains a lot...

REMF pukes like you called it by it's official military designation of 11Bravo

The rest of us called it 11Bush. :cool:

Yeah - I'd say sitting 200 miles off the coast on an air conditioned aircraft carrier is indeed rear echelon. We left the cannon fodder honors to dumb fucks like you who couldn't achieve higher than a 90 on their ASVAB.

Lots of us enlisted and didn't want to go. I choose the Navy but would have preferred the Coast Guard. I'd rather have saved lives than taken lives. And btw, the Marines were recieving draftees during the height of fighting.

Which in a way also proves my point.

Many guys who were about to be drafted.

Went ahead and enlisted in order to pick their branch of service and MOS

Thus the drafted vers volunteered % is some what misleading.

In that many of the so called "volunteers" would not have joined without the draft berating down their neck. :doubt:

Yes, but dumb fuck, these stats are what they are - STATS. So why don't you suck on them long and hard and accept them.

Draftees vs. volunteers: 25% (648,500) of total forces in country were draftees.
Draftees accounted for 30.4% (17,725) of combat deaths in Vietnam.

Reservists (also volunteers) KIA: 5,977

National Guard: 6,140 served; 101 died.

E

The greatest heavyweight of all time went to jail and lost prime years of his career for his beliefs.

I admire the hell out of Ali.

You would.

Idiot...

Ya know what, you're not starting to sound like the conservative village idiot, you willingly jumped in to that roll with both feet. It's people like you that give the majority of conservative a bad name.

Hey Village Idiot - what "roll" did I jump in on?

Let me guess - you're public school educated right? Probably a fucking welfare case too.

Sunni, See History.com-statistics about the Vietnam War. BTW,I know you were drafted and served in Vietnam. I don't recall your MOS- were you 11B? (I'm about to give Ghook a piece of my mind regarding his remarks about you, and I want to get the facts straight.)

Thanks

11Bush. 1970-71

I could care less what that retard GHook93 has to say about me or my service.

But when he talks about pissing on the grave of a dead U.S. Soldier and scratching his name off the Wall.

That is just way, way over the top.

I see no difference between his behavior and the Westboro Church crowd.

If I ran this board he would have gotten a long vacation from posting. :evil:

Sunni, See History.com-statistics about the Vietnam War. BTW,I know you were drafted and served in Vietnam. I don't recall your MOS- were you 11B? (I'm about to give Ghook a piece of my mind regarding his remarks about you, and I want to get the facts straight.)

Thanks

11Bush. 1970-71

I could care less what that retard GHook93 has to say about me or my service.

But when he talks about pissing on the grave of a dead U.S. Soldier and scratching his name off the Wall.

That is just way, way over the top.

I see no difference between his behavior and the Westboro Church crowd.

If I ran this board he would have gotten a long vacation from posting. :evil:

I haven't seen his post - but if I did indeed say that, I for once agree with you, 100% on the long vacation suggestion....

You would.

Idiot...

Hey Village Idiot - what "roll" did I jump in on?

Let me guess - you're public school educated right? Probably a fucking welfare case too.

Yup. You're filling the shoes left by the long banned Pubes. Well, not really, he at least was somewhat more eloquent.
Considering your knowledge and use of the English language your response is more a self declaration than any true attempt at vituperation. You wingers are such fun, no matter what side you're on. :lol:

Thanks for further making my point.

I had forgotten about the National Guard and Reserves.

I knew plenty of guys about to be drafted who joined (volunteered) one of these in order to avoid going to Vietnam.

In fact, your idol George W. Bush avoided Vietnam this way. :doubt:

I knew plenty of guys about to be drafted who joined (volunteered) one of these in order to avoid going to Vietnam.

Perhaps his unit wasn't called to active duty, dumb fuck?
Ever consider that?

Christ - what an idiot.

It seems that the deaths of the 22 innocents weighs heavily on your sensibilites....

...and in that connection:

1. In the scholarly “The Black Book of Communism,” Stephane Courtois, et. al. calculate (p. 572) that the Communists immediately shipped between 200,000 and a million to ‘reeducation camps’ out of a population of 20 million. Execution numbered about 65,000 not counting those who died slowly in the camps.

a. The new Communist Vietnam caused hundreds of thousands of ordinary people to flee their homes, with over 800,000 taking to the high seas in tiny boats. Commentary magazine, “Who Won Vietnam?”, May 1994.

And yet you and Jane Fonda stand shoulder to shoulder with these beasts.

I haven't seen this much twisting since you gave birth to yourself.

That's also part of what America brought about. And the rise of the Khmer Rouge.

I find it the utmost hypocrisy that you're ilk goes on happily pointing out mass deaths in places like Turkey, Russia and China..yet constantly poo-poohs any notion this country ever did anything wrong..unless it has to do with Abortion.

Shall we talk about you utmost hypocrisy? The seemingly unshakable determination that we and we alone were totally, 100% responsible for Vietnam and all the deaths associated with it and with events afterwards there and in other countries. What would bring about such a vengeful, skewed, myopic attempt at post game armchair quarterbacking with half a playbook in front of you?

The same sort of "attempt" that armchair quarterbacks use about disasterous "5 year plans" after cultural revolutions and such..

In any case..the national guilt over Vietnam was extremely short lived. Aside from an executive order against assassination, a military overhaul of behavior protocols and the "War powers act", the United States went full steam ahead with Military actions right up until the war crime that was Iraq.

The same sort of "attempt" that armchair quarterbacks use about disasterous "5 year plans" after cultural revolutions and such..

In any case..the national guilt over Vietnam was extremely short lived. Aside from an executive order against assassination, a military overhaul of behavior protocols and the "War powers act", the United States went full steam ahead with Military actions right up until the war crime that was Iraq.

Okay, now I get where you're coming from. Perspective IS awesome, especially when it's basis is so narrowly delved into. Yup, there's no arguing with an ideologue. Have fun!

Perhaps his unit wasn't called to active duty, dumb fuck?
Ever consider that?
From what I understand.

They were not able to find him so he could go active. :doubt:

I haven't seen his post - but if I did indeed say that, I for once agree with you, 100% on the long vacation suggestion....

It was in a PM that he sent me.

I then posted what he said.

You can read it on post #185 of this thread.

I saw it right after he posted it. Then he posted a BS smiley as if he DIDNT say. He damn sure fuckin' did and now hes been filed away in the Fucktard Book Of The Year. And yeah...Id ban his sorry ass over such a comment as well. Fuckin' asshole.

"Armchair Quarterbacks?"

Where did you serve, faggot?

43rd Armchair Warrior Brigade?

Put a black cock back into your mouth and ass and STFU -

You can read it on post #185 of this thread.

I saw it right after he posted it. Then he posted a BS smiley as if he DIDNT say. He damn sure fuckin' did and now hes been filed away in the Fucktard Book Of The Year. And yeah...Id ban his sorry ass over such a comment as well. Fuckin' asshole.
It makes me sick for a piece of crap like GHook93 to disrespect a fallen American soldier like that. :evil:

I went to school with "Clark" starting in the 7th grade.

I guess he was 19 years old when I last saw him when we graduated basic training together.

Many years have gone by since his name was engraved on the Wall.

But he will always be 19 in my mind. :(

"Armchair Quarterbacks?"

Where did you serve, faggot?

43rd Armchair Warrior Brigade?

Put a black cock back into your mouth and ass and STFU -

And there you are talking more about gay sex.

Forum List

Back