Susan Sarandon joins anti-Israel protest at Columbia University months after being dropped by talent agency

Her best roles were in Atlantic City, Dead Man Walking, and The Client. Thelma and Louise sucked.

And she has a nice rack

Dude! They must look like a dollars worth of change in two empty socks by now..

Two suicide notes stuffed into a bra.

Build two tiny coffins and give those tits a tasteful, dignified funeral. .

I just saw her interview on YouTube. She says, among other rather unintelligible ramblings, that people should make decisions when they don't know what's really going on, meaning that imagination and wishful thinking should replace fact-checking and critical thinking.

Here are some pearls from the transcript:

0:24
I we don't have as much money as APAC [cute, her interview is being used to fundraise]

0:41
country supports a ceasefire we don't
0:43
see that reflected at all in our
0:45
Representatives certainly not in in the
0:47
White House what do you think that says
0:49
about the system that we have I think it
0:50
says we need a new system because uh
[because, uh, Susan Sarandon thinks that democracy is the dictatorship of the majority- even though she's wrong about the whole country being on the same side, that never happens anywhere in the world]

1:19
people make educated decisions when
1:21
they're not getting information or when
1:24
the information you know the passive and
1:26
and aggressive voices that that we see
[no Susan Sarandon, not getting information does not allow people to make educated decisions, lack of information is the polar opposite of "educated"]

2:47
I mean I was fired by my agency that I'd
2:49
been with for 10 years I'd given 10% of
2:52
everything I made to two Jewish women
2:54
that represented me Nancy Gates and
2:57
shanie Rosen swag and then all of a
2:59
sudden and I was fired because I had
3:01
been at a March and um it really took me
[the antisemitic cat is finally out of the bag - how dare Jews oppose her stance on the right of terrorists to slaughter Jews]

I don't like posting videos, but I have to prove my assertions so here it is, the whole ugly thing:

Forum List

Back