Hamas wants peace

I personally, am not convinced that all religions are equal, so i have alot of intolerance for certain ones, and little to no intolerance for others.

looks like I nailed the "inconsistency" nail on the head.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines."

looks like emerson nailed you on the head.

Quote: Originally Posted by Shogun

Whats with you and this consistancy kick? What on earth gave you the impression that i, let alone anyone in the world, is absolutely consistant in everything they do? I dont claim to be consistant, so you arent pointing out anything that shouldnt already be obvious.

Lets see how consistant YOU are? Do you like EVERY kind of food product in the world? Do you like EVERY song ever made? Do you like EVERY movie ever made? How many obvious questions must i ask before your child like mind understands the concept behind personal choice?

Ok, lets hear the next comment from the board retard....

Last edited:

Whats with you and this consistancy kick? What on earth gave you the impression that i, let alone anyone in the world, is absolutely consistant in everything they do? I dont claim to be consistant, so you arent pointing out anything that shouldnt already be obvious.

Lets see how consistant YOU are? Do you like EVERY kind of food product in the world? Do you like EVERY song ever made? Do you like EVERY movie ever made? How many obvious questions must i ask before your child like mind understands the concept behind personal choice?

Sunni Man... you're being paged...

I personally, am not convinced that all religions are equal, so i have alot of intolerance for certain ones, and little to no intolerance for others.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines."

now, if it were only the case that everything emerson said was dipped in gold. Indeed, we can all run to brainyquote dot com in order to feel smart. Here's one for you to remember when your ban finger starts to itch over something you read in the forums.

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”

Clearly, when it comes to the application of human consideration, arabs are not a fucking fruit basket or a brick of stinky cheese. If you think the selective application of human consideration, and the FAVORITISM your kind is quick to throw at jews, doesn't have a deeper impact on the perpetuation of ME conflicts then CLEARLY you should stick to DEEP concepts like, uh, names that conflict with avatars. If your personal choice is jewish bias then so be it. There was a time when Germans were fond of a similar prerogative.

And, new guy... spare me your silly little ad hominems until, at the very least, you manage to control your own selective excuses for outright racism.

now, if it were only the case that everything emerson said was dipped in gold. Indeed, we can all run to brainyquote dot com in order to feel smart. Here's one for you to remember when your ban finger starts to itch over something you read in the forums.

that's the kind of quality i've come to expect from the poet laureate of e. bumfuck, MO.

kudos for doing the math without a calculator.

that's the kind of quality i've come to expect from the poet laureate of e. bumfuck, MO.

No one yanked your foreskin, pussy. feel free to keep your opinion of my posts to yourself if all your forum participation amounts to is passive aggressive taunts and hiding behind your badge. I had to give up my mod status when I acted like you are now. Perhaps you and Gunny need to have a little talk.

No one yanked your foreskin, pussy. feel free to keep your opinion of my posts to yourself if all your forum participation amounts to is passive aggressive taunts and hiding behind your badge. I had to give up my mod status when I acted like you are now. Perhaps you and Gunny need to have a little talk.

tough break for you, junior.

Not really. It's more of a matter of how Gunny wants to run this ship. Clearly, it's time for some personnel changes.

Not really. It's more of a matter of how Gunny wants to run this ship. Clearly, it's time for some personnel changes.

really tough break.

I have the answer to end all the ruckus between Jews and Muslims. THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!!

Oh christ, is this the part where you tell us the story about Joseph Smith, the guy who conned people into believing he could read gods words by sticking his head into a hat and looking into the "seer stones"?

You Mormons are a funny bunch.

I knew the onslaught would come sooner than later. and though not the technical terms used for what Joseph did, you are right! he did all that stuff. More importantly, you might ask what is said about Jews and gentiles in the book.

Well.....at least the Hebrews could re-print the Torah ACCURATELY whenever they wanted another copy.

Joseph Smith kept having to re-write his stuff, because most times he couldn't remember what he'd said the previous day.

If I were to trust one or the other? Well......considering the faithfulness (as well as the time involved), I'd have to say the Mormons have a really good way of sticking their heads in the sand to ignore others. Lived around quite a few up in Montana, and they were polite and all, but not really into gathering with other non-Mormons.

I much prefer the Jews. They've got better theology, and, it's got science mixed in with it that is VERIFIABLE AND REPEATABLE.

The Mormons just have stories with no verification.
Oh is that so, If I were sticking my head in the sand, I wouldn't be on these boards now would I?
Joseph did not have to "re-write" stuff. Only edit for punctuation and spelling and integrity of grammar.
Exactly how is our theology messed up. There are mountains upon mountains of Archaelogical and historical verifiable evidence that you apparently do not know about. we can discuss that in my mormon thread but in this thread for the sake of argument lets consider the book a source of history.

If there any group who can unite the Moslems and the Jews it's the Mormons.

Send a couple thousand of their missionaries to GAZA to preach the word according to Jo Smith and the lion and lamb will piss themselves laughing as they lay down in perfect harmony.

No offense meant to the Mormon on their missions, of course, they're sincere enough kids.

But when they meet a serious Talmudic scholar or an Islamic Ayatollah and announce to those scholars that they are "Elders" those guys are going to get a might good chuckle.

If there any group who can unite the Moslems and the Jews it's the Mormons.

Send a couple thousand of their missionaries to GAZA to preach the word according to Jo Smith and the lion and lamb will piss themselves laughing as they lay down in perfect harmony.

No offense meant to the Mormon on their missions, of course, they're sincere enough kids.

But when they meet a serious Talmudic scholar or an Islamic Ayatollah and announce to those scholars that they are "Elders" those guys are going to get a might good chuckle.

I've been chuckled at before, but also met with intrigue by some Jews who thought it astonishing when they heard the similaritied between the religions. It won't be the last time people have thought our claims to be proposterous.

We definitely wouldn't bring them together because it has been prophesied that they will not settle their conflict in this life. But it will go on until the Messiah comes.
And there isn't a scholar you could throw in front of me that wouldn't be impressed once he engaged in a serious and open discussion.

The locals did it in Tikrit and Fallujah, which is when we finally started to get the upper hand in Iraq.

Same thing should work in Gaza.

Problem is that Al Quada were outsiders in Iraq that were betrayed by the locals that initially worked with them, Hamas are palestinian locals who actually live there and have support (now probably only a small part) of the people.

And the other problem is that they rule Gaza like a dictatorship, guns do the talking. The people who live there live in a climate of fear, Fatah supporters mysteriously disappear, ... you get the picture.

Why don't you guys go copy and paste your favorite anti-Mormon links and I will rip them to shreds if you don't believe me.

If you think the selective application of human consideration, and the FAVORITISM your kind is quick to throw at jews, doesn't have a deeper impact on the perpetuation of ME conflicts then CLEARLY you should stick to DEEP concepts like, uh, names that conflict with avatars.

You are making the mistake of assuming i even care about the impact my favoritism has on the ME. We support our democratic brothers over in Israel, especially when it comes to fighting muslim terrorists, and that means your little shithead buddies in Gaza are going to have a bad day when they fire rockets into Israel.

We have all the firepower we need to handle things when radicals get uppity. If you dont like, well, thats just tough shit, cause thats how its gonna be.

Last edited:
Why don't you guys go copy and paste your favorite anti-Mormon links and I will rip them to shreds if you don't believe me.

Why dont YOU tell us an epic tale about the wizard named Joseph Smith, and how he used his magical stones? He was so adept with magical creations, even his special Mormon underwear held powerful enchantments.

I love wizard stories! While the Mormon bible was a fantastic tale, my one complaint would be that the writer didnt try hard enough to make it realistic. I enjoyed "The Hobbit" more, because i prefer a little more realism in my fiction. I guess its just a matter of taste.

Last edited:

Why dont YOU tell us an epic tale about the wizard named Joseph Smith, and how he used his magical stones? He was so adept with magical creations, even his special Mormon underwear held powerful enchantments.

I love wizard stories! While the Mormon bible was a fantastic tale, my one complaint would be that the writer didnt try hard enough to make it realistic. I enjoyed "The Hobbit" more, because i prefer a little more realism in my fiction. I guess its just a matter of taste.

Your casual ignorance of the realism contained in the book is to be expected because you haven't read it. Lot's of things seem unrealistic until you give them a chance. Try going back 20 years and telling the populous that it was possible to have an internet. Go back 30 years and propose the idea.

Go back to the middle ages and tell them man would walk on the moon or fly in airplanes and they would laugh their chain mail off. Throughout history over and over and over people have mocked ideas that came out true in the end. Why would you put yourself in that position?
There could be some serious information in the book that would help both sides of this middle east conflict.

Why rip mormons? It would be nice to have a few wives! You in the kitchen, you clean the house, you in the bedroom. Wait you don't want to go to the bedroom. OK you cook dinner and you to the bedroom! J/K

Last edited:

Forum List

Back