Hamas wants peace

Whether the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" are genuine or a hoax.

They basically present the Truth about the Zionists and their plot for world domination.

And who could doubt your claim that Hitler and Hamas are not at all alike after this post?

They basically present the Truth about the Zionists and their plot for world domination.

And who could doubt your claim that Hitler and Hamas are not at all alike after this post?

uh, anyone whose ever read 4 or more of your double standard posts? 12 to 700 civilians and toddlers, kiddo. YOU do the math.

Many people believe in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", but do not like Hitler or Hamas.

Truthfully, have you ever read "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"?

I have.

It just lays out the blueprint of the Zionist strategy for world domination.

What's wrong with knowing what the enemy of the world's gentiles is planning?

Many people believe in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", but do not like Hitler or Hamas.

I have.

You know, if we could just get you on TV, it would go a long way towards boosting US support for Israel.

I have.

You know, if we could just get you on TV, it would go a long way towards boosting US support for Israel.
I wish I could be on TV

I am a very effective speaker and can easily influence people when presenting the facts about ZioNazis and IsraHell

I have.

I wish I could be on TV

I am a very effective speaker and can easily influence people when presenting the facts about ZioNazis and IsraHell

I'm absolutely certain you would influence people, but tell the truth, you're really working from a script that was created by some Israeli propaganda agency, aren't you?

I have.

LOL.

Sadly that's very true. Sunni's antiSemitism is loathsome

And if we could get some of this board's rabid Zionists on TV, they'd so infuriate most non-Jewish Americans that they're want to completely abandon Israel, too.

The fact is that the radical fruitcake racist assholes (like some of our anti-Zionists and some of our proZionists) just tend to turn most American off, no matter who or what they hate.

You want to know why?

Because MOST Americans are just flat out better people than these nitwits.

Last edited:
yea, but the ace up the sleave will always be the ethnicity of jesus.. Lots of people will blindly support zionism on that alone.

Munin, the silly comparison you have between Hitler and Hamas is just idiotic

IsraHell acts exactly like Hitlers Germany

The ZioNazis have rounded up the Palestinian people like the Nazis did to the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto

btw The pictures of the Freedom Fighters in yellow head bands are Hezbollah.

Hamas wears green

Yeah, it was merely to point out that they (all ultra-extremist Islamic groups) praise Hitler.

And you are right, that comparison is idiotic because Hamas acts worse then Hitler on many aspects:

"Hamas would like to implement a law where "women are mutilated" and killed for any transgression of their role as the Islamic law dictates, while Hitler was not that harsh to women, unless they were Jewish."

"Hamas' open pride in its mass murder goal"

Hamas is pride to use civilians as a human shield

Palestinians were even better off under the occupation of Israeli troops then they are now under the government of Hamas. This really says a lot.

Sunni Man
Member #11674 Join Date: Aug 2008

What do you think is holding them up? It shouldnt take this long to arm nuclear weapons....

I wish I could be on TV

Winner of the "Funniest quote of the day" award.

Last edited:
Funny, because you zionists get to share the award for the Most Ironic Post award during the duration of the latest zionist wargame... or, until the last arab toddler pays the price of your loyalty.. whichever comes first..

Again, YOU do the math:

12 vs 1000+

Again, YOU do the math:

12 vs 1000+

Haha, it pleases me that this bothers you. The 1000 that died arent important people anyway, they are palestinians. If they were American, that would be one thing, but they are dirty terrorist palis, so who cares? Not me.

Again, YOU do the math:

12 vs 1000+

Haha, it pleases me that this bothers you. The 1000 that died arent important people anyway, they are palestinians. If they were American, that would be one thing, but they are dirty terrorist palis, so who cares? Not me.

Which, in essence, remains the root of both this conflict AND why your kind enjoy the same criticism white South Afrikaners and Nazis enjoyed. Stereotyping the entire people just kinda comes naturally to your zionist lips, doesn't it? After all, clearly the only human being of importance are Americans and Jews..

:lol:

Now, pussy, go call someone ELSE a racist. I hear screaming antisemite tends to sweep blatant racism under a rug. Jillian swooping down to defend DavidS taught me that.

Funny, because you zionists get to share the award for the Most Ironic Post award during the duration of the latest zionist wargame... or, until the last arab toddler pays the price of your loyalty.. whichever comes first..

Why is it that every time you find a guy who uses the word "zionist", its always some stinky guy with a beard in a dirty robe with a towel on his head in a mob chanting "lalalala" in that girly high picthed way they do it? Why is it that in countries where the word "zionist" is popluar, its always some crappy third world sandbox with wacky religous freaks? If you truly believe in god, surely you must see that he has forsaken you all. You live in the desert and you wear dirty rags, and you are at the mercy of the civilized western world. If you clowns do anything we dont like, we come over to your neighborhood and smack you around, and theres nothing you can do about it, because you are a weak people with a pitiful culture. sure you cry and protest, but thats all you can do, because you are weak and pathetic.

God has forsaken you all. Try taking a bath once in awhile and maybe he will come back.

After all, clearly the only human being of importance are Americans and Jews

No, thats not true, ill except pretty much anyone who isnt a muslim or a murderer. I have no patience for muslims at all. That religion is terrible.

wow, you really crashed and burned with THAT excellent example of zionist racism, eh dude? Please, post some more and make my job exposing you silly bastards easier than it already is.

After all, clearly the only human being of importance are Americans and Jews

No, thats not true, ill except pretty much anyone who isnt a muslim or a murderer. I have no patience for muslims at all. That religion is terrible.

All religions are terrible. Your opinion of which is worse means two things: jack and shit. But, again, keep posting so I can use your quotes as fodder to make my points about racist zionists who ironically cry about racism while openly marginalizing and stereotyping an etire population of people.

Forum List

Back