Hamas wants peace

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
They will get it when they're dead, which is exactly what will happen to them.

Three purposes to this thread:

First: The title of the AP story:

Deadly bombing, Israeli strike threaten Gaza truce

That's like saying the Polish people defending themselves against the German incursion threatens peace. The Germans already destroyed the peace when they invaded Poland!!! Hamas destroyed the peace when it detonated an IED next to an IDF vehicle.

Second: If any of you think we're fighting a different enemy in Afghanistan and Iraq as the IDF is fighting in Gaza, here's how you're wrong:

What do these news stories have in common?

Afghan roadside bombs hit record in 2008 - USATODAY.com

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090127/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq_186

Deadly bombing, Israeli strike threaten Gaza truce - Yahoo! News

Third: Hamas wants a year to re-arm themselves and lob more rockets into Israel. They don't want peace. Their charter remains the same. We need to, without hesitation, without apologies, without concern for pressure from the West, go in and destroy Hamas once and for all. Hamas needs to be gone. This is a clear violation of the truce. But Hamas doesn't believe in truces. They don't believe in peace.

Once and for all, Israel. Destroy your enemy before your enemy has a chance to re-arm. We need to stop worrying about the human shields Hamas uses and worry more about the IDF soldiers and the innocent human beings living in Israel. And I know I'm going to get hit hard for this, but so be it.

Looking at this from a purely evolutionary standpoint - the people of Israel contribute more to the world than the people of Gaza. Their lives and their productivity is more important to the world than the people of Gaza. All lives are NOT equal. If a hospital only has a few pints of blood and a homeless man and a CEO of a company both need those few pints, the hospital would give it to the CEO. It's time for the world to forsake Gaza, to stop pressuring Israel to "make peace with Hamas" and to go in, once and for all, and eliminate Hamas once and for all. This is war and when we bombed Germany during World War 2 and when we bombed Japan in World War 2, we didn't let the potential of civilian deaths stop us from completely obliterating our enemy. It's time to do this. The real casualties are the civilians in Gaza who are being forced to live the way they are because of Hamas. The civilians are better off dead than to live in the squallor they live in because Hamas doesn't distribute the aid and humanitarian needs to the people of Gaza. American poverty would be a 4-star hotel compared to the way these people live.

Looking at this from a purely evolutionary standpoint - the people of Israel contribute more to the world than the people of Gaza. Their lives and their productivity is more important to the world than the people of Gaza. All lives are NOT equal. If a hospital only has a few pints of blood and a homeless man and a CEO of a company both need those few pints, the hospital would give it to the CEO.

DavidS you have finally revealed your TRUE Nazi inner self.

In this one post you show that you agree with the 1940's "Master Race" in their scientific quest of Eugenics.

DavidS YOU ARE ONE SICK RACIST ZIONIST PUKE AND NO DIFFERENT THAN HITLER!!!

I'll tell you like every other zionist bastard: the day you want to start comparing how many actual jews who died from kassams and explosions to how many pali women and childred get to die by limp wristed jewish military excercises that amounts to spearing fish in a barrel then you will have taken your first step off of the path of a dipshit. Until then, you are about as impressive as a star of david at a menishevits tasting in your blind, racist zionism. Now, go "joke" about bombing some more people so that your Cyber-hawk protector can swoop in and save you from your own stupid fucking posts.

Looking at this from a purely evolutionary standpoint - the people of Israel contribute more to the world than the people of Gaza. Their lives and their productivity is more important to the world than the people of Gaza. All lives are NOT equal. If a hospital only has a few pints of blood and a homeless man and a CEO of a company both need those few pints, the hospital would give it to the CEO.

In this one post you show that you agree with the 1940's "Master Race" in their scientific quest of Eugenics.

And he CLEARLY has no clue what Medical Ethics would say about giving blood to a rich man over a poor man. Yea, because we sure do see every other organ and tissue donation divvied out according to social status. Not that any or this will matter to his cyber-nanny who is eternally forgiving of non-goyim.

I did not say a Jew's life was more important than a "Palestinian" life. I said that a rich man's life was more important than a poor man's life when looking at what both people will contribute to their collective societies.

An impovrished person will contribute little to nothing to their society, in fact, they may even be a burden to it.

Whereas a CEO will employ dozens, if not hundreds of people. Can you really tell me that Steve Jobs' life is equal to that of some washed up heroine addict who refuses to get treatment?

And Shogun, I'm not talking about organs. I'm talking about there being absolutely no other blood and there are two patients, both of them need 4 pints of blood to survive. There is no other blood. Giving either of the patients less than 4 pints will not save their lives. Who do you give it to? The father of 3, employer of 50, person who contributes to the local economy or a homeless vagrant who has done nothing to help society?

The same case can be made of Israelis and Gazans. The people of the West Bank want to have peace with Israel and the biggest conflict of the late 20th century, the center to so many world issues, can be solved right now if Fatah had control of Gaza and Hamas was out of the picture. The lives of the Arabs living in Gaza and the West Bank could be so much better under the law of Fayyad and Abbas, but they elected Hamas. Not only does this cost of billions of dollars to the world's economy, but it also causes unnecessary pain and suffering among those who contribute to the global economy.

The way to end this is to eliminate Hamas once and for all. If Israel walks on egg shells and tries to avoid the center of population where Hamas cowardly hides behind, then Hamas will survive and this conflict will keep going.

The only thing preventing this conflict from ending right now, today, is Hamas. Israel is even willing to give up parts of East Jersualem to Abbas so long as Abbas lets the settlements in the West Bank stay where they are. Hamas, Al Queda, all of these Islamic terrorist groups must be eradicated, completely and without remourse.

I did not say a Jew's life was more important than a "Palestinian" life. I said that a rich man's life was more important than a poor man's life when looking at what both people will contribute to their collective societies.

An impovrished person will contribute little to nothing to their society, in fact, they may even be a burden to it.

Whereas a CEO will employ dozens, if not hundreds of people. Can you really tell me that Steve Jobs' life is equal to that of some washed up heroine addict who refuses to get treatment?
The Torah talks about this issue of the value of a rich man and a poor man.

What would your Rabbi say if he read this post DavidS?

If a hospital only has a few pints of blood and a homeless man and a CEO of a company both need those few pints, the hospital would give it to the CEO.

Madoff was a very rich man.

Einstien was not.

Who was worth more to our society?

If Hamas wasn't such a cowardly organization they'd form an army, put on uniforms and engage in war with Israel instead of engaging in terrorist attacks.

The Torah was written at a time where they didn't have toilet paper, and there was no such thing as electricity. The Torah is not an absolute guide to life.

If a hospital only has a few pints of blood and a homeless man and a CEO of a company both need those few pints, the hospital would give it to the CEO.

Einstien was not.

This is a metaphor, editec. The poor man, who contributes nothing to society and is a washed up, old heroine addict is Gaza. The rich man who contributes vastly to the global economy is Israel. Gaza refuses to get treatment, refuses to get help and always fights with his neighbors. But the mother, being the enabler, always feels sorry for the druggie and sides with it, telling the druggies neighbors to stop bothering it. That's Europe/UN. The father, the one who says the kid should go get some help and get a job, is the US. The druggy's neighbor is Israel. Ok? Now that we have the metaphor setup, we need to STOP enabling Gaza, allow it to get help, i.e. Fatah/Abbas/Fayyad and get a job (get its economy to the levels its at in the West Bank) and make peace with its neighbors (Israel). The druggie will never be an Albert Einstein unless he quits his drug (Hamas).

The Torah was written at a time where they didn't have toilet paper, and there was no such thing as electricity. The Torah is not an absolute guide to life.
To a religious Jew the Torah is the timeless word of G-d and "IS" a guide of Life.

To a secular Jew like you DavidS. The pages of the Torah are NO different than sheets of toilet paper. :evil:

Personally, me and all religious Muslims, reverence the Torah as literal guidance from HaShem.

Einstien was not.

This is a metaphor, editec. The poor man, who contributes nothing to society and is a washed up, old heroine addict is Gaza. The rich man who contributes vastly to the global economy is Israel. Gaza refuses to get treatment, refuses to get help and always fights with his neighbors. But the mother, being the enabler, always feels sorry for the druggie and sides with it, telling the druggies neighbors to stop bothering it. That's Europe/UN. The father, the one who says the kid should go get some help and get a job, is the US. The druggy's neighbor is Israel. Ok? Now that we have the metaphor setup, we need to STOP enabling Gaza, allow it to get help, i.e. Fatah/Abbas/Fayyad and get a job (get its economy to the levels its at in the West Bank) and make peace with its neighbors (Israel). The druggie will never be an Albert Einstein unless he quits his drug (Hamas).

Isn't it a little early in the day to already be drinking DavidS? :lol:

To a religious Jew the Torah is the timeless word of G-d and "IS" a guide of Life.

To a secular Jew like you DavidS. The pages of the Torah are NO different than sheets of toilet paper. :evil:

Personally, me and all religious Muslims, reverence the Torah as literal guidance from HaShem.

Thank you, Sunni, for telling me how I feel about the Torah. It's amazing how you know my inner religious self so well!

Fucking muslim terrorist.... wait, that's redundant. Muslim and terrorist.

Thank you, Sunni, for telling me how I feel about the Torah. It's amazing how you know my inner religious self so well!
You are welcome DavidS!! :eusa_angel:

Einstien was not.

This is a metaphor, editec.

Yes, I recognized it as such.

And it is a metaphor which is fraught with a basic untruth which is bleeding our society and this world of its vitality, too.

To assume that a poor man's contribution to the commonweal is necessarily less than a wealthy man's is simply absurd.

I know many a scion who contribute nothing whatever to the commonweal except perhaps what they contribute as consumers to the economy.

I know a great many wealthy scions who are nothing but parasites in every sense of the word. I live among them, I party with them, I went to school with them, and helped many of them graduate from college, too.

As a working man, I worked for them and made many of them wealthy, too. It was a symbiotic relationship...I used their money to make them still more money.

But I know far more working poor who contribute to this society by their labors than wealthy people who do, and few of those working poor are paid anything like their true worth, either.

Those wealthy parasitic scions aren't worth a carbuncle on the working poors' asses, amigo.

Now if your point is a man with money might be able to contribute more to the greater good, I can certainly agree to that.

I've known truly wealthy people who deserved every cent they had and whose contribution to society were staggering in every respect.

I have nothing but admiration for those scions, believe me.

But to suggest that those with money are inherently better people for the commonweal is an example of classism at its worst.

Einstien was not.

This is a metaphor, editec.

Yes, I recognized it as such.

And it is a metaphor which is fraught with a basic untruth which is bleeding our society and this world of its vitality, too.

To assume that a poor man's contribution to the commonweal is necessarily less than a wealthy man's is simply absurd.

I know many a scion who contribute nothing whatever to the commonweal except perhaps what they contribute as consumers to the economy.

I know a great many wealthy scions who are nothing but parasites in every sense of the word. I live among them, I party with them, I went to school with them, and helped many of them graduate from college, too.

As a working man, I worked for them and made many of them wealthy, too. It was a symbiotic relationship...I used their money to make them still more money.

But I know far more working poor who contribute to this society by their labors than wealthy people who do, and few of those working poor are paid anything like their true worth, either.

Those wealthy parasitic scions aren't worth a carbuncle on the working poors' asses, amigo.

Now if your point is a man with money might be able to contribute more to the greater good, I can certainly agree to that.

I've known truly wealthy people who deserved every cent they had and whose contribution to society were staggering in every respect.

I have nothing but admiration for those scions, believe me.

But to suggest that those with money are inherently better people for the commonweal is an example of classism at its worst.
In David's scenario I'd give the rich man the blood from God only nows where it came from and what may be in it. The poor man I would give my own blood.

David you truly do at times come off as one of those parasites ed is speaking of.

DavidS, you are STILL fucking wrong about who would get the left over blood. Like sunni said, you do nothing but expose your ignorance and outright hatefulness of palestineans. If the only thing you have left is retarded fucking excuses for your own posts and ignorant rebuttals then it's pretty damn clear why you need mamma hawk flying above keeping a lookout for your pathetic ass.

If Hamas wasn't such a cowardly organization they'd form an army, put on uniforms and engage in war with Israel instead of engaging in terrorist attacks.
Ravi are you really this naive and stupid? :cuckoo:
You are the one that claims they are just like the Minute Men. But you are wrong, Hamas is too cowardly to behave like the Minute Men. You support cowards and terrorists. *yawn*

Forum List

Back