Hamas wants peace

Just out of curiosity, if Hamas wants peace so much, then can someone please explain why Hamas killed that Israeli soldier (who was going back), as well as injured 3 others with an IED?

And.....why are they still wanting rockets to fire if they truly want peace?

Solution.........

Tell the Palestinians that they either turn out the Hamas terrorists into the street, and let the Israeli army pick 'em up or shoot 'em, and then start providing REAL aid to Palestine, not schools and hospitals that are wired to explode with C-4?

The locals did it in Tikrit and Fallujah, which is when we finally started to get the upper hand in Iraq.

Same thing should work in Gaza.

Do you know any Muslims in real life?

Personally? No, none at all that i can think of or am aware of. I find overly religious people offensive, so i distance myself from those types.

All religions are terrible. Your opinion of which is worse means two things: jack and shit. But, again, keep posting so I can use your quotes as fodder to make my points about racist zionists who ironically cry about racism while openly marginalizing and stereotyping an etire population of people.

Haha, i knew id get you going. To be perfectly honest, im a realist, and i know full and well not all muslims are bad, in fact many are good people, however, that doesnt mean i cant have fun pushing YOUR buttons by saying otherwise.

You throw around the word "zionist" left and right, so i think i can make a few towel head jokes now and again, but lets be perfectly honest, i dont need you to believe im not a racist, as it doesnt matter to me one iota. Tell the world if youd like. I challenge you, do your worst. Your threats to spread the word of my bad reputation means nothing to me, but it might be fun to watch, as its been fun to watch you try to do to David S, yet it never works. Besides, assuming i am a racist, who cares about my words? No one should ever care what a racist says, thats why i dont care about what YOU say, i just enjoy putting you in your place.

Last edited:
yea dude.. because that whole iraq thing is actually finished and everyone in tikrit and falluja sports W bumpers tickers these days...

good grief, sailor. If I blame every navyman for the infractions of some anonymous sailor then you might not think thats altogether fair, eh? Please, let's just kill some more dirty fucking cockroach arabs since thats all you seem to be looking for anyway.

yea dude.. because that whole iraq thing is actually finished and everyone in tikrit and falluja sports W bumpers tickers these days...

good grief, sailor. If I blame every navyman for the infractions of some anonymous sailor then you might not think thats altogether fair, eh? Please, let's just kill some more dirty fucking cockroach arabs since thats all you seem to be looking for anyway.

I never said it was done moron, I said that that is when we first started to get a toehold in Iraq.

Additionally, I never said anything about killing all the "dirty fucking cockroach arabs", you did.

I said the Palestinian people should turn out the Hamas terrorists into the street and kill THEM.

What the fuck Shit Gun? Do you color everything through your narrow assed racist views?

After all, clearly the only human being of importance are Americans and Jews

No, thats not true, ill except pretty much anyone who isnt a muslim or a murderer. I have no patience for muslims at all. That religion is terrible.
Do you know any Muslims in real life?

I have over the years. Most are pretty well behaved in public, but, when you get to know them, and they trust you enough to tell you what they really think, they are fucking stupid and violent.

Kinda like upper crust society. They treat you nice while you're around, but, minute you're out of the room, they talk about you like a dog.

To a secular Jew like you DavidS. The pages of the Torah are NO different than sheets of toilet paper. :evil:

Personally, me and all religious Muslims, reverence the Torah as literal guidance from HaShem.
Atheist Jews, such as myself, view the torah like the Koran and the Bible as make believe, folklore and fiction!

What is HaShem? Does the torah have any significance to muslims?

All religions are terrible. Your opinion of which is worse means two things: jack and shit. But, again, keep posting so I can use your quotes as fodder to make my points about racist zionists who ironically cry about racism while openly marginalizing and stereotyping an etire population of people.

Haha, i knew id get you going. To be perfectly honest, im a realist, and i know full and well not all muslims are bad, in fact many are good people, however, that doesnt mean i cant have fun pushing YOUR buttons by saying otherwise.

You throw around the word "zionist" left and right, so i think i can make a few towel head jokes now and again, but lets be perfectly honest, i dont need you to believe im not a racist, as it doesnt matter to me one iota. Tell the world if youd like. I challenge you, do your worst. Your threats to spread the word of my bad reputation means nothing to me, but it might be fun to watch, as its been fun to watch you try to do to David S, yet it never works. Besides, assuming i am a racist, who cares about my words? No one should ever care what a racist says, thats why i dont care about what YOU say, i just enjoy putting you in your place.

nice backstep. Hell, thank god those kinds of posts give our local zionists mini-orgasms instead of triggering the kind of outrage reserved to posts like yours who trade the word "pali" for "jew". I guess some mamma hawks are too busy trying to apply a few scarlet A's to give a damn about racism applied to dirty ass goyim.

And, what have I "tried to do to DavidS" that his own input hasn't already accomplished? ******, please. Watching you DEFEND DavidS while calling someone ELSE a racist is about as ironic as your Godboy nickname and your matching pentagram avatar. For real, you have the consistency of a jello mold and, honestly, what zionist WOULDN'T appriciate that?

nice backstep. Hell, thank god those kinds of posts give our local zionists mini-orgasms instead of triggering the kind of outrage reserved to posts like yours who trade the word "pali" for "jew".

Neither of those words are bad, they are just shortened version of the full length word. Please feel free to provide proof over outrage from you using the word "jew".

I have the answer to end all the ruckus between Jews and Muslims. THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!!

I know you all will just laugh, but call me out on it. It's the truth. If they just read the friggin book. They would both be like, oh... Ok, I get it now. I guess us Jews aren't the only ones going to heaven, and I guess there aren't really rewards for my suicide. Ya know that Jebus guy, he wasn't such a quack after all. (Muslims don't think he was a quack) But they still misunderstood him.

Ya know, I guess our blood really doesn't save us.

now for the backlash............................................

nice backstep. Hell, thank god those kinds of posts give our local zionists mini-orgasms instead of triggering the kind of outrage reserved to posts like yours who trade the word "pali" for "jew".

Neither of those words are bad, they are just shortened version of the full length word. Please feel free to provide proof over outrage from you using the word "jew".

Used in the racist fashion that you used the term pali above? Indeed, they are. Now, thankfully our local zionists are busy looking for phantom antisemites to give a damn if you stereotype the entire arab peoples of gaza. Dont worry, dude.. I'm pretty sure you are covered by the Scarlet A clause.

Watching you DEFEND DavidS while calling someone ELSE a racist is about as ironic as your Godboy nickname and your matching pentagram avatar

Hey retard, do you think it was a mere coincidence that i have the name godboy, yet choose a pentagram for my avatar? Honsetly, are all jew haters as stupid as you?

Here, ill make it even more confusing for you, im an atheist too.

Watching you DEFEND DavidS while calling someone ELSE a racist is about as ironic as your Godboy nickname and your matching pentagram avatar

Hey retard, do you think it was a mere coincidence that i have the name godboy, yet choose a pentagram for my avatar? Honsetly, are all jew haters as stupid as you?

Well, it is kinda strange to see a demonic pentagram next to your name, I'd think Solomon's Shield (one point straight up rather than two), would be a bit more appropriate.

But.....Shogun likes to cause up stinks and stir things up. Kinda appreciate it most times, as it gets a person to look at things through a different perspective.

But yeah.....if he and you are on opposite sides? He's kinda rough.

Incidentally, I like fighting with him also, but, more importantly, I generally think he's an okay dude.

Wow. DEEP, guy. REAL DEEP. I didn't ask for a justification of your name, fella. I was pointing out the inconsistency of your name versus your avatar. Which, CLEARLY, you thought might give you the attention that you don't get at home. Perhaps you should spend less time pointing a finger and figure out how to post actual hateful stereotypes about arabs without drawing attention to the joke of your lack of consistency.

Again, call someone else stupid after having to go on and explain the DEEP meaning behind your name and avatar, dude. What, were you laying yourself a little dogma bear trap hoping someone would pay attention to you, lil guy? People laugh AT you, as opposed to WITH you, alot, don't they?

Well, it is kinda strange to see a demonic pentagram next to your name, I'd think Solomon's Shield (one point straight up rather than two), would be a bit more appropriate.

But.....Shogun likes to cause up stinks and stir things up. Kinda appreciate it most times, as it gets a person to look at things through a different perspective.

But yeah.....if he and you are on opposite sides? He's kinda rough.

Incidentally, I like fighting with him also, but, more importantly, I generally think he's an okay dude.

I appreciate that, sailor. You have never really been on my shit list either.

I have the answer to end all the ruckus between Jews and Muslims. THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!!

Oh christ, is this the part where you tell us the story about Joseph Smith, the guy who conned people into believing he could read gods words by sticking his head into a hat and looking into the "seer stones"?

You Mormons are a funny bunch.

Last edited:
I was pointing out the inconsistency of your name versus your avatar.

Inconsistant? How is that when i purposely chose both?

Perhaps you should spend less time pointing a finger and figure out how to post actual hateful stereotypes about arabs without drawing attention to the joke of your lack of consistency.

Perhaps i should, but i wont.

Again, call someone else stupid after having to go on and explain the DEEP meaning behind your name and avatar, dude

...and at which point did i say anything about a deep meaning behind my name and avatar? You are grasping at straws. Sorry, if you are attempting to push my buttons, you will have to choose another route.

People laugh AT you, as opposed to WITH you, alot, don't they?

No, i dont believe that is the case. No situation where is was being laughed AT by people, comes to mind, but it sure does hurt my feelings when you say it. I just dont know how im going to go about the rest of my day now, with this comment weighing so heavily on my mind.

Last edited:
Well.....at least the Hebrews could re-print the Torah ACCURATELY whenever they wanted another copy.

Joseph Smith kept having to re-write his stuff, because most times he couldn't remember what he'd said the previous day.

If I were to trust one or the other? Well......considering the faithfulness (as well as the time involved), I'd have to say the Mormons have a really good way of sticking their heads in the sand to ignore others. Lived around quite a few up in Montana, and they were polite and all, but not really into gathering with other non-Mormons.

I much prefer the Jews. They've got better theology, and, it's got science mixed in with it that is VERIFIABLE AND REPEATABLE.

The Mormons just have stories with no verification.

I much prefer the Jews. They've got better theology, and, it's got science mixed in with it that is VERIFIABLE AND REPEATABLE.

I dont know about the science claim, but ill definiately agree, id much rather prefer Jews. I had a friend when i was young that was a jew. VERY nice family. All of them generous and peace loving, and never once did i ever witness even the slightest hint of intolerance from them, for any religion, or race.

I personally, am not convinced that all religions are equal, so i have alot of intolerance for certain ones, and little to no intolerance for others.

I personally, am not convinced that all religions are equal, so i have alot of intolerance for certain ones, and little to no intolerance for others.

looks like I nailed the "inconsistency" nail on the head.

Forum List

Back