Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

What rights do Arab citizens of Israel not have that Jewish citizens have ?

Well, they don't have the right to vote if they live in the occuppied territories.

They don't have the right to serve in the Israeli armed forces.

Those who were driven out in 1948 don't have the right to return to their homes.

Try again. I said Israel, not the West Bank. If Israel is an Apartheid state, then there must be Apartheid in Israel, right?

Arab citizens ARE allowed to join the army.

Those who left or were driven out cannot return not because they are Arabs, but because it would be demographic suicide. Why would tiny Israel allow itself to be overrun by Arabs, many of whom are likely hostile towards Israel. Not going to happen.

So, about the apartheid in Israel ......you were saying ?

Do they have the right to vote in US elections, and if not why not

Do they have the right to serve in US armed forces, and if not why not

Were they or were they evicted as enemy aliens under CUSTOMARY INTENATIONAL LAW.
Does the same apply to Jews driven out of the west bank in 1948, who are now rebuilding their homes in the settlements ?

Yes, we need the Lebensraum!!!!

Zionists are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

Did you get an epiphany moment there, and suddenly realised that they don't have any legal right to vote in Israeli elections because they are not Israeli citizens. Nor can they join the IDF for the same reasons. And the IHL is very clear on what can be done with enemy infiltrators, they can be executed, put in prison or expelled.

What problems did the U.S. have with them ... in say ... 1950?

Well,t hat's a good question.

In the 1950's we didn't take sides. When the Israelis cooperated with the UK and France to try to take the Suez Canal from Egypt, the Eisenhower Adminstration teamed up with the USSR in the United Nations and got them to back down.
So when did Arabs become a problem for the U.S.?
<crickets>

You gotta love these atheist who have strong sympathies and seem to really understand the muslum nutjobs....Heart warming really

I understand them perfectly.

The Zionists stole their land and bombed their children. I completely and totally understand why they are willing to kill themselves in attempts to get revenge.

No they stole Jewish land repeatedly from 632 C.E. and when the Jews said enough was enough they started bleating like the cowards they are. If they did not put their children on the front line they would not get bombed now would they. Aren't you glad the rest of the world does not have your mentality, as the Palestinians would have been wiped out by now.

We have had problems with the arab world since Mohamed invented islam and attracted the dregs of society

They weren't bothering me. The US had no problem with them until Israel was founded.

Are you 100% certain of that, as many muslims fought against the USA from the beginning of WW2. And there have been 3,102 murders of unarmed innocent Americans by ISLAMONAZI terrorists in America itself. And only 1 revenge murder of a muslim in the USA

Israel stole no one's land nor does she bomb anyone's children. The Pals aren't interested in revenge ... they are, as ever, interested only in Israel's demise.

Really?

This was one of the least graphic pictures I could find.

article-2698150-1FCBFB5700000578-566_964x672.jpg

Nothing in that pic supports your claim that Israel bombs kids.

Israel stole no one's land nor does she bomb anyone's children. The Pals aren't interested in revenge ... they are, as ever, interested only in Israel's demise.

Really?

This was one of the least graphic pictures I could find.

article-2698150-1FCBFB5700000578-566_964x672.jpg

Fight from civilian areas using children as human shields and of course children will be killed. THAT IS WHY THE CIVILISED WORLD BANS IT, AND MUSLIMS EMBRACE IT

Yes, Fatah is definitely an oppressive government. But that is no reason to engage in terrorism

Again, guy, Terrorism is one of those words that means nothing.

When Bin Laden killed Russians, he was a Freedom FIghter. WHen he killed Americans he was a terrorist.
Not really. Your moral equivalence is showing.

Did not your boy, Ronald Reagan, call the people fighting the Russians in Afghanistan (of whom Bin Laden was one) "Freedom Fighters"?

I think when they kill Americans, we should to after them because they killed Americans. But we shouldn't try to pretend we have some kind of moral superiority.

We also need to stop sticking our dicks in the Middle East Hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.
Theyw ere freedom fighters. They were fighting Russian troops who had invaded their homeland. Had they targeted civilians in Russia with bus bombs and blown up pizza parlors I would say they were terrorists.
The problem here is Smart people look at two similar things and see differences. Stupid people only see similarities. Guess which one you are.

Fight from civilian areas using children as human shields and of course children will be killed. THAT IS WHY THE CIVILISED WORLD BANS IT, AND MUSLIMS EMBRACE IT

Not all Muslims but certainly far too many accept it. One need look no further than the 145 dead (132 kids) slaughtered in Pakistan last week. Those kids were TARGETED by Islamists.

I was actactually expected all the "pro Palestinians " that stated they're not favoring Hamas to say something against it, but today we can truly tell who is pro Palestinians and who's pro War when Israelis being slaughtered of course, because who the hell care about the Palestinians anyway? What I was thinking.. hmmf.

Just ran across this bit of Hasbara, doubtless it will be used to try to get the EU to classify Hamas as a terrorist organisation, Hamas Embraces the Path of the Islamic State ISIS :rolleyes:

Your answer to everything that paints islam, hamas and the Palestinians in a bad light is to claim it is "hasbara". You do realise that you are fast wearing the term out and soon it will be meaningless. Constant use means that people will get complacent about your screaming it from the rooftops and start to say WHATEVER

....Proof was asked for and proof was given, so because you cant handle the truth you resort to immature ramblings.

Do explain how Tower Hamlets is run along sharia lines by the local council, they just so happen to be muslims and operate an apartheid regime keeping as many non muslims out of the area as possible.

Oooo, someone's got his knickers in a twist. :rolleyes: No need to get prissy about it, Phoney. I accepted your "proof" and moved on. Evey bit of information helps broaden the overall picture. I can't explain how, "Tower Hamlets is run along sharia lines by the local council, they just so happen to be muslims and operate an apartheid regime keeping as many non muslims out of the area as possible." To do that I'd have to read right-wing fascist material found in England First, BNP, UKIP or Sharia Watch, why waste my time and energy, when I'm sure you can provide all the talking points necessary.

Hardly as you will find editorials in the BBC news, Telegraph, Times, Guardian and most other main stream media outlets

Just imagine if someone said that about Israel...

You don't read many posts by theliq, sunni man, challenger, monti, etc., then do you?

I try not to!

Why would you avoid them? They post much the same mindless drivel as you.
View attachment 35211

See the truth is posted and you act like an immature spoilt brat....................

Just ran across this bit of Hasbara, doubtless it will be used to try to get the EU to classify Hamas as a terrorist organisation, Hamas Embraces the Path of the Islamic State ISIS :rolleyes:

Your answer to everything that paints islam, hamas and the Palestinians in a bad light is to claim it is "hasbara". You do realise that you are fast wearing the term out and soon it will be meaningless. Constant use means that people will get complacent about your screaming it from the rooftops and start to say WHATEVER
Like when Israel constantly plays the anti-Semite card or the terrorist card.

With that, you've proven to me exactly why you don't turn words into action. You're not capable. Hell, you're not even capable of finding your post that I initially responded to in this thread and I had only replied to two of your posts.
...........^^ Typical coward........ :lol: :lol:
Cowardly about what? I asked a question and you answered it.

If you're trying to have a normal conversation with Sunni Welfare Troll, the OFFICIAL Message Board Troll, good luck. It's going to go nowhere.

Unless of course you talk about hatred of Jews, Blacks and Gays, then he will have a normal conversation with you . :cool:

No they stole Jewish land repeatedly from 632 C.E. and when the Jews said enough was enough they started bleating like the cowards they are. If they did not put their children on the front line they would not get bombed now would they. Aren't you glad the rest of the world does not have your mentality, as the Palestinians would have been wiped out by now.

The rest of the world is getting tired of the Zionists and their shit.

Forum List

Back