Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

No they stole Jewish land repeatedly from 632 C.E. and when the Jews said enough was enough they started bleating like the cowards they are. If they did not put their children on the front line they would not get bombed now would they. Aren't you glad the rest of the world does not have your mentality, as the Palestinians would have been wiped out by now.

The rest of the world is getting tired of the Zionists and their shit.
The rest of the world is getting in touch with its inner Goebbels. Glad to see you're right in there with them.

The europeans are once again sick of dealing with the zionist jews.

Every century the european people rise up against the juden.

Hopefully this time there will be a true final solution to the jewish problem. ..... :cool:

Dear Santa,
My christmas wish for 2014: Oh, please let this Nutzi c**ksucker be in my presence next time he utters similar shit.

Hitler tried to help the juden by giving them free room and board out in the country and full time employment.

And all they did was complain and talk bad about him.

They are a very ungrateful people. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
No they stole Jewish land repeatedly from 632 C.E. and when the Jews said enough was enough they started bleating like the cowards they are. If they did not put their children on the front line they would not get bombed now would they. Aren't you glad the rest of the world does not have your mentality, as the Palestinians would have been wiped out by now.

The rest of the world is getting in touch with its inner Goebbels. Glad to see you're right in there with them.
Goebbel's is alive in all the Islamo Nazi out there

The europeans are once again sick of dealing with the zionist jews.

Every century the european people rise up against the juden.

Hopefully this time there will be a true final solution to the jewish problem. ..... :cool:

Dear Santa,
My christmas wish for 2014: Oh, please let this Nutzi c**ksucker be in my presence next time he utters similar shit.
Please don't respond to Sunni Welfare Troll's comments. Learn just like the rest of us did;ignore his posts, and eventually he will find another thread to troll. :cool:

So even though there is no Apartheid inside the state of Israel, Israel is an apartheid state ???

Okay. Let's play that. Israel has to withdraw from the occuppied territories tomorrow, recognize their governments, give back east Jerusalem and the Wailing Wall, and if they ever set foot in Gaza and the West Bank again, the world will treat it like an act of aggression and violation of the UN charter.

Works for me.

So even though there is no Apartheid inside the state of Israel, Israel is an apartheid state ???

Okay. Let's play that. Israel has to withdraw from the occuppied territories tomorrow, recognize their governments, give back east Jerusalem and the Wailing Wall, and if they ever set foot in Gaza and the West Bank again, the world will treat it like an act of aggression and violation of the UN charter.

Works for me.
Wishful thinking. Idea stinks.

Works for me.

You're right.

More likely, the European Jews will go back to Europe, the Middle Eastern Jews will be left holding the bag when Arabs are in the clear majority and vote Isreal the fuck out of existence.

The whole world will cheer and be kind of embarrassed by the whole matter.

Works for me.

You're right.

More likely, the European Jews will go back to Europe, the Middle Eastern Jews will be left holding the bag when Arabs are in the clear majority and vote Isreal the fuck out of existence.

I want to see what would happen if all the Ayrabs climbed on Israel's back. T'would be a sight to behold.

I was actactually expected all the "pro Palestinians " that stated they're not favoring Hamas to say something against it, but today we can truly tell who is pro Palestinians and who's pro War when Israelis being slaughtered of course, because who the hell care about the Palestinians anyway? What I was thinking.. hmmf.

Yup, they're showing their true colors, that they're a bunch of scumbag liars who's real intention is the total destruction of Israel, to be replaced with yet another Islamist terroristic shariah shithole state of Palestine.

Not that all of this "I'm against Hamas" bullshit they kept saying had any of us fooled.

Last edited:

Works for me.

You're right.

And how many times have you jerked yourself off to that fantasy, Achmed? A thousands times at least?

I would say the world is more fed up with intolerant terroristic Muslim neanderthals running around chopping people's heads off and blowing things up.

"Zionists" doesn't even come close to people's concerns unless you're a Pali Nazi Mooooslem named Joe Blow.

Last edited:
Please don't respond to Sunni Welfare Troll's comments.
Kinda sad that Toasty the stalker has to plead with people not to respond to my posts.

He hates it when I tell people the truth about the zionist juden.. ..... :eusa_angel:
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Your facts are backassward.

The more people respond to Sunni Welfare Troll's comments, the more he trolls. If you don't respond to his first racist hateful post, then he will post things more hateful and vulgar until he gets someones attention. But if none of his posts get responses, he will eventually leave the thread and go somewhere else to troll or maybe stalk Sally.
Poor Sunni Welfare Troll has such a pathetic life, that he resorts to trolling on political message forums to pass his time. It must suck to have such a terrible Muslim life, so full of hatred.... :cool:

Works for me.

You're right.

How is that a 'most likely' situation ? Just because you constantly fantasize about that, doesn't make it a potential scenario.

But hey, even Nazis are allowed to dream, right Joe ?

Works for me.

You're right.

And how many times have you jerked yourself off to that fantasy, Achmed? A thousands times at least?

Poor scumbag can't handle the fact that Israel exists :lol:

It's kind of fun watching him getting all angry :lol:

^^^^^

Sunni trying hard to be an Islamic Nazi. Cracks me up.

Poor Sunni, he forgets that Europeans have their hands full with ungrateful backwards ass Moooooslem savages like you?

Sunni also forgets about the crusades, which are about to begin once again.

Works for me.

So we are in agreement, there is no Apartheid inside of Israel?

Oh, and Israel is never going to give back Jerusalem. Give back the wailing wall? Ok, now I'm convinced you're on drugs.

Here is what's going to happen. Israel will remain the way it is until the Palestinians decide to play nice, and you and Israel's enemies will rot away in the wind :)

Forum List

Back