Hamas announces a ceasefire!

God views man in his image as its stated in the book of Genesis. Now you know. ;)

:lmao:You mean God created man in His Image. I believe we are viewed individually by our actions and our character when judged but I am not arrogant enough to presume to know how we are viewed nor arrogant enough to presume I am a teacher of His Word. You, like your new BFF NUTZ, probably won't fare well, I suspect.

Exactly. We are viewed individually by our own actions. We are also viewed individually by our relationship with Christ. You can't deny that the catholic church is set up to make it harder to do exactly this. They aren't very keen on having its member read their bibles and preach do exactly that together as a congregation. Their babtism is also a huge area for concern. You can't debate that.

No proselytizing on the forums.

He's not proselytizing ... he's just venting his disdain for Catholics who, according to JR and NUTZ, do not qualify as Christians.
Really.

No he's completely right. You are a jew. How would you know?

Really? So you believe that Catholics are not Christians? Really? You might want to reconsider your same-sex Internet marriage to Nutz ... he's a flaming bigoted IDIOT and you are quickly being dragged down his silly wabbit hole.
His point was that Catholics believe the pope is holier than the rest of us and they don't tend to emerse themselves in the word of God and therefore don't see the need for a strong spiritual relationship with him or they do but the catholic church is set up where is harder to do that. The pope is just like you and me in the eyes of God. Their babtism happens before they eve know why they are being baptized and know what a sin really is.

I have my issues with the catholic religion just as Nutz does.

You have issues, period. You need little racist bigoted worms like Nutz to kiss your ass to give you a sense of purpose.

Last edited:
God views man in his image as its stated in the book of Genesis. Now you know. ;)

:lmao:You mean God created man in His Image. I believe we are viewed individually by our actions and our character when judged but I am not arrogant enough to presume to know how we are viewed nor arrogant enough to presume I am a teacher of His Word. You, like your new BFF NUTZ, probably won't fare well, I suspect.

Exactly. We are viewed individually by our own actions. We are also viewed individually by our relationship with Christ. You can't deny that the catholic church is set up to make it harder to do exactly this. They aren't very keen on having its member read their bibles and preach do exactly that together as a congregation. Their babtism is also a huge area for concern. You can't debate that.

He's not proselytizing ... he's just venting his disdain for Catholics who, according to JR and NUTZ, do not qualify as Christians.
Really.

Sunnis and Shiites say the same shit about each other. Haters will be haters. They are shallow minded nincompoops that judge people by their religion, race, or color of their skin.

No, being ignorant s thinking that one doesn't become Christian when they follow the words of Jesus Christ.
Which, in your bigoted "mind," doesn't include Catholics. :lmao:
simple truth...Catholics are not Christians. If you ever find Jesus...you will understnad this.

You mean Catholics are not your kind of Christians. That's very Christian of you, Bubba. I supposed these are more your style:
KKKWedding-500.jpg
That's him in the left corner. The "correct" Christian who thinks ALL Jews should be punished. :cuckoo:

Really.

Sunnis and Shiites say the same shit about each other. Haters will be haters. They are shallow minded nincompoops that judge people by their religion, race, or color of their skin.

I fear I will be leaving behind a world so filled with hate, bigotry, stupidity and self-imposed and rigidly self-enforced ignorance that it will collapse under its own weight. I see little hope for blind, deaf and dumb golems like NUTZ and JR and they are not alone.

Last edited:
Really? So you believe that Catholics are not Christians? Really? You might want to reconsider your same-sex Internet marriage to Nutz ... he's a flaming bigoted IDIOT and you are quickly being dragged down his silly wabbit hole.
His point was that Catholics believe the pope is holier than the rest of us and they don't tend to emerse themselves in the word of God and therefore don't see the need for a strong spiritual relationship with him or they do but the catholic church is set up where is harder to do that...

:lmao: Really? That's what you found in my post? Forget the annulment ... you and Nutz were made for each other ... two idiot peas in a pod.

...The pope is just like you and me in the eyes of God. Their babtism happens before they eve know why they are being baptized and know what a sin really is. I have my issues with the catholic religion just as Nutz does.

Unlike some, I am not arrogant enough to believe I know how God views me, you or the Pope and I tend to judge people on their actions and their character ... not the nature of their relationship - or lack of same - with God.
You and Nutz have been judged and found sorely wanting.

You're quoting the Jewish Old Testament. Ha ha ha. OMG.

Exactly. We are viewed individually by our own actions. We are also viewed individually by our relationship with Christ. You can't deny that the catholic church is set up to make it harder to do exactly this...

I'm sure I wouldn't know but I do know I have had big fun at virtually every Catholic party or event I have attended. Actions and character ... Catholics pass my test!
BTW, if the bigotry and hate for others exhibited here consistently by NUTZ is any indicator, he will not pass muster.

You don't know very many catholics do you? :)

His point was that Catholics believe the pope is holier than the rest of us and they don't tend to emerse themselves in the word of God and therefore don't see the need for a strong spiritual relationship with him or they do but the catholic church is set up where is harder to do that...

:lmao: Really? That's what you found in my post? Forget the annulment ... you and Nutz were made for each other ... two idiot peas in a pod.

...The pope is just like you and me in the eyes of God. Their babtism happens before they eve know why they are being baptized and know what a sin really is. I have my issues with the catholic religion just as Nutz does.

Unlike some, I am not arrogant enough to believe I know how God views me, you or the Pope and I tend to judge people on their actions and their character ... not the nature of their relationship - or lack of same - with God.

I never said i didn't believe in it. ;)

Exactly. We are viewed individually by our own actions. We are also viewed individually by our relationship with Christ. You can't deny that the catholic church is set up to make it harder to do exactly this...

I'm sure I wouldn't know but I do know I have had big fun at virtually every Catholic party or event I have attended. Actions and character ... Catholics pass my test!
BTW, if the bigotry and hate for others exhibited here consistently by NUTZ is any indicator, he will not pass muster.

Thousands and I like most of 'em.
You seem to forget, I know your Flame Zone reputation as a soft punching bag. Is your only posting agenda to make a raging asshole of yourself, Princess? You seem to live for it.

Thousands and I like most of 'em.
You seem to forget, I know your Flame Zone reputation as a soft punching bag. Is your only posting agenda to make a raging asshole of yourself, Princess? You seem to live for it.

Thousands? Lol.. Yeah, ok... Lol. Whatever you say... ;)

I guess that makes you Jewish, just like Jesus. :rofl:

No not at all.

No not at all.

Old Testament is the Jewish holy book, same book Jesus practiced and preached.

who to root for --LOL

Tensions between terror organizations Islamic State in Iraq and Syria and Hamas in Gaza have intensified in recent days, Maariv reported on Wednesday.

Clashes apparently spiraled after Hamas demolished a mosque used by members of the Salafist organization called “Islamic State Supporters in Beit Al-Maqdis" as well as arrested nearly 40 of its members.

Reportedly, Hamas arrested the dozens of Salafists as well as several prominent Islamic State preachers in Gaza, following the Islamic State takeover of Palestinian refugee camp Yarmouk, near Damascus.

"After ISIS beheaded several Palestinian, including a senior Hamasofficial," inside the camp in April, the International Business Times reported, "the Palestinian Intelligence agency swore that it would avenge the killing of its personnel."

In response, the ISIS-affiliated group in the Hamas-controlled coastalenclave called Hamas "worse than the Jewish and American occupiers" and issued a proclamation on Monday giving Hamas 72 hours to release its detained members.

If not, the "ISIS Supporters in Beit Al-Maqdis" asserted they would kill, one by one, all of Hamas' personnel.

Claiming it has data on all the names and addresses of those working for the Palestinian Intelligence Agency, the pro-ISIS group in Gaza went on to accuse Hamas of working for Israeli forces.

--LOL

ISIS Threatens to Declare War on Hamas - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

who to root for --LOL

Reportedly, Hamas arrested the dozens of Salafists as well as several prominent Islamic State preachers in Gaza, following the Islamic State takeover of Palestinian refugee camp Yarmouk, near Damascus.
In response, the ISIS-affiliated group in the Hamas-controlled coastalenclave called Hamas "worse than the Jewish and American occupiers" and issued a proclamation on Monday giving Hamas 72 hours to release its detained members...

Yanno, this could signal the maturing - and mellowing - of Hamas but the moment that "weakness" is noticed by the more virulent members is the moment that violent splinter groups will form to continue the carnage.

Forum List

Back