Hamas announces a ceasefire!

yes the only one.

Only to jews not Christians. Jew.lol..

Jesus did not preach or practice from the NT, it did not exist during his time. He was a Barmitzvah'd circumcised Jew and his followers called him rabbi.

True story. :cool:

False. Read the parible on the sinful women as proof. I posted it back a few pages. btw it's located in the NT. Next time read and educate yourself before you speak. Have a great day! ;)

yes the only one.

Jesus did not preach or practice from the NT, it did not exist during his time. He was a Barmitzvah'd circumcised Jew and his followers called him rabbi.

False. Read the parible on the sinful women as proof. I posted it back a few pages. btw it's located in the NT. Next time read and educate yourself before you speak. Have a great day! ;)
Incorrect. There was no New Testament during Jesus' time. Jesus practiced Judaism and his Jewish followers considered him to be the Messiah of the Jewish Old Testament. Which is the basic difference between the two faiths. Christianity is basically an offshoot of Judaism, and in the early days of the faith, they prayed in the same synagogues and were considered a sect. Wake up.

yes the only one.

Incorrect. There was no New Testament during Jesus' time. Jesus practiced Judaism and his Jewish followers considered him to be the Messiah of the Jewish Old Testament. Which is the basic difference between the two faiths. Christianity is basically an offshoot of Judaism, and in the early days of the faith, they prayed in the same synagogues and were considered a sect. Wake up.

False. Jesus created Christianity which is both the old and new testaments. Read again. Fail.

Jesus created Christianity which is both the old and new testaments. Read again. Fail.

Woo ... you really are every bit as stupid and as ignorant as your postings make you seem. Christianity began as a Second Temple Judaic sect in the mid-1st century - after the death of Jesus - and is a monotheistic religion founded by his followers.

Last edited:
yes the only one.

False. Jesus created Christianity which is both the old and new testaments. Read again. Fail.

Jesus died for christianity to exist. He did not preach christianity. First christian was Mary when she saw Jesus had risen from the dead.
Jesus was a jew, taught the torah, preached at the temple. Jesus was a jewish preacher/rabbi.

How do people not realize these things? Do they not read their own bible?

Jesus died for christianity to exist. He did not preach christianity. First christian was Mary when she saw Jesus had risen from the dead.
Jesus was a jew, taught the torah, preached at the temple. Jesus was a jewish preacher/rabbi.

Exactly. And what happened to the Jewish Temple when Jesus died? Believe it or not you disagree with Roudy, but agree with me.

Bottom line is they're ignorant about Christianty. Half the stuff they say is made up or what they've been told by other people who could be uninformed bigots like themselves.

Bottom line is they're ignorant about Christianty. Half the stuff they say is made up or what they've been told by other people who could be uninformed bigots like themselves.

Says the guy who doesn't believe Christianity started after Jesus death, but started 300 years later. So.... We all disagree with you and you are alone. Hows it feel?

Says the guy who doesn't believe Christianity started after Jesus death, but started 300 years later. So.... We all disagree with you and you are alone. Hows it feel?

Actually in the last 10 posts you're the one that is being disagreed with. You are obviously having a hard time handling the simple fact that Jesus was a practicing Jew who preached Judaism.

Actually in the last 10 posts you're the one that is being disagreed with. You are obviously having a hard time handling the simple fact that Jesus was a practicing Jew who preached Judaism.

address my point our keep quiet.

Like I said it's always interesting to point out to the bigots that Jesus was a "Jew boy" and watch their "yeah but...." reactions.

Free entertainment.

Post # 358 and #360
YOu need to re-ask the question. I am not going back..I move forward.

Translated= I am nothing but a TROLL and will bug you to death to re-ask your question while I continue to ignore it.

Meaning: I already asked them twice and you ignored them. I then told you where to find them. And you still refuse. So you are not an adult, but a little child who refuses to debate with the adults.

You know what's funny? Your buddy Judicial Review is now asking someone else to look back a few pages to address an issue raised in this thread. Comical. But to be expected from two who play in the self same sandbox.

You can't address my point, can you?

Your point is obviously on top of your (pin)head. You make remarkably stupid comments like:
1) "God views man in his image as its stated in the book of Genesis"
2) "Jesus created Christianity"
3) Catholics are not Christians

Like I said it's always interesting to point out to the bigots that Jesus was a "Jew boy" and watch their "yeah but...." reactions.

Free entertainment.

Christians
>>They believe that Jesus, by dying and rising from the dead, made up for the sin of Adam and thus redeemed the world, allowing all who believe in him to enter heaven.<<

Until his death and rise, jesus was just another jewish rabbi that preached and healed. His followers were mostly jews, that prayed as jews do and read the torah. The pagan converts also prayed for many years with jews. Even in Rome it was considered a jewish cult or sect.
If Jesus has not be a jew he would not have been able to go and preach at the temple nor would he have been put before the temple court for blasphemy.
Born, lived and died as a jew. The first christian was Mary who witnesses that he had risen. The others doubted till Jesus appeared before them.

Without the crucifixion there would be no christians. If Jesus has not died he could not have removed human sin. By raising from the dead he enforced the belief he was the son of god. Until that point he was just human.

This should be basic christianity 101. Everyone who claims to be christian should understand this.

If you don't know you faith, don't speak about it and don't demean other for their knowledge.

This in the forum for you to learn, or pretend you know about christianity. Go to you local sunday school or speak to you priest/reverend.

This is a political forum.

Free entertainment.

Christians
>>They believe that Jesus, by dying and rising from the dead, made up for the sin of Adam and thus redeemed the world, allowing all who believe in him to enter heaven.<<

Until his death and rise, jesus was just another jewish rabbi that preached and healed. His followers were mostly jews, that prayed as jews do and read the torah. The pagan converts also prayed for many years with jews. Even in Rome it was considered a jewish cult or sect.
If Jesus has not be a jew he would not have been able to go and preach at the temple nor would he have been put before the temple court for blasphemy.
Born, lived and died as a jew. The first christian was Mary who witnesses that he had risen. The others doubted till Jesus appeared before them.

Without the crucifixion there would be no christians. If Jesus has not died he could not have removed human sin. By raising from the dead he enforced the belief he was the son of god. Until that point he was just human.

This should be basic christianity 101. Everyone who claims to be christian should understand this.

This is a political forum.

About time someone gets it. Morons. One last thing - This is a message board where we talk about everything except peoples family's. Read the rules and go find the religious section, because you are needed.

God bless.

Exactly. And what happened to the Jewish Temple when Jesus died? Believe it or not you disagree with Roudy, but agree with me.

Nothing happened to the temple till after the jewish wars around 50 yrs later. Roman in trying to destroy the jewish faith first put their god in the temple to make jews pray to caesar and then burnt the temple and ripped the remains apart. This is what Romans did for insurrection against Rome's occupation.

The destruction had nothing to do with Jesus or christianity. Nero burning Rome was blamed on christians.

You need a history lesson, go to school.

Forum List

Back