Hamas announces a ceasefire!

i have seen no question. Pathetc. You are now acting like a teaper.

So you didn't even look either. Yawn! Bye bye little boy, enjoy your sandbox.
*yawn* If you need an education, simply ask your question instead of pretending that I am refusing to answer a question you never asked.

Fucking teapers.

No, being ignorant s thinking that one doesn't become Christian when they follow the words of Jesus Christ.
Which, in your bigoted "mind," doesn't include Catholics. :lmao:
simple truth...Catholics are not Christians. If you ever find Jesus...you will understnad this.

Majority of Christians are Catholics, what an idiot. Wow.
No...Catholicism is Catholicism. They worship idols, pray to man-made saints, and have cult lke cermonies. They areno Christian by any means.

And you think statements like this make you a good Christian?

"I do believe God needs to punish the Jewry for reverting to hate and violence. For perverting the true word of God."

You are an embarrassment to all Christians.

So you didn't even look either. Yawn! Bye bye little boy, enjoy your sandbox.
*yawn* If you need an education, simply ask your question instead of pretending that I am refusing to answer a question you never asked.

Fucking teapers.
Do you mean to mumble or is your mouth just naturally full of shit?

No, being ignorant s thinking that one doesn't become Christian when they follow the words of Jesus Christ.
simple truth...Catholics are not Christians. If you ever find Jesus...you will understnad this.

No...Catholicism is Catholicism. They worship idols, pray to man-made saints, and have cult lke cermonies. They areno Christian by any means.

"I do believe God needs to punish the Jewry for reverting to hate and violence. For perverting the true word of God."

No he's completely right. You are a jew. How would you know?

Really? So you believe that Catholics are not Christians? Really? You might want to reconsider your same-sex Internet marriage to Nutz ... he's a flaming bigoted IDIOT and you are quickly being dragged down his silly wabbit hole.

Really? So you believe that Catholics are not Christians? Really? You might want to reconsider your same-sex Internet marriage to Nutz ... he's a flaming bigoted IDIOT and you are quickly being dragged down his silly wabbit hole.
Wait...is your name Jesus...are you a wetback.

His point was that Catholics believe the pope is holier than the rest of us and they don't tend to emerse themselves in the word of God and therefore don't see the need for a strong spiritual relationship with him or they do but the catholic church is set up where is harder to do that. The pope is just like you and me in the eyes of God. Their babtism happens before they eve know why they are being baptized and know what a sin really is.

I have my issues with the catholic religion just as Nutz does.

You mean Catholics are not your kind of Christians. That's very Christian of you, Bubba. I supposed these are more your style:
KKKWedding-500.jpg

His point was that Catholics believe the pope is holier than the rest of us and they don't tend to emerse themselves in the word of God and therefore don't see the need for a strong spiritual relationship with him or they do but the catholic church is set up where is harder to do that...

:lmao: Really? That's what you found in my post? Forget the annulment ... you and Nutz were made for each other ... two idiot peas in a pod.

...The pope is just like you and me in the eyes of God. Their babtism happens before they eve know why they are being baptized and know what a sin really is. I have my issues with the catholic religion just as Nutz does.

Unlike some, I am not arrogant enough to believe I know how God views me, you or the Pope and I tend to judge people on their actions and their character ... not the nature of their relationship - or lack of same - with God.
You and Nutz have been judged and found sorely wanting.

Where was the question? You ddn't ask one, now did you?

I am a grown man, you are obviously a small little boy who loves to play little boy internet games. If you could not read and answer my questions when I first asked them and again when I increased the font size, then I am done wasting my time with you because I

:trolls:

which is exactly what you're doing and how you're acting.

You, as always, are acting like a petulant little girl.

His point was that Catholics believe the pope is holier than the rest of us and they don't tend to emerse themselves in the word of God and therefore don't see the need for a strong spiritual relationship with him or they do but the catholic church is set up where is harder to do that...

:lmao: Really? That's what you found in my post? Forget the annulment ... you and Nutz were made for each other ... two idiot peas in a pod.

...The pope is just like you and me in the eyes of God. Their babtism happens before they eve know why they are being baptized and know what a sin really is. I have my issues with the catholic religion just as Nutz does.

Unlike some, I am not arrogant enough to believe I know how God views me, you or the Pope and I tend to judge people on their actions and their character ... not the nature of their relationship - or lack of same - with God.
You and Nutz have been judged and found sorely wanting.

God views man in his image as its stated in the book of Genesis. Now you know. ;)

God views man in his image as its stated in the book of Genesis. Now you know. ;)

:lmao:You mean God created man in His Image. I believe we are not viewed - as you claim - in God's Image but rather individually by our actions and our character when judged but I am not arrogant enough to presume to know how we are viewed nor arrogant enough to presume I am a teacher of His Word. You, like your new BFF NUTZ, probably won't fare well, I suspect.

Last edited:

:lmao:You mean God created man in His Image. I believe we are viewed individually by our actions and our character when judged but I am not arrogant enough to presume to know how we are viewed nor arrogant enough to presume I am a teacher of His Word. You, like your new BFF NUTZ, probably won't fare well, I suspect.

Exactly. We are viewed individually by our own actions. We are also viewed individually by our relationship with Christ. You can't deny that the catholic church is set up to make it harder to do exactly this. They aren't very keen on having its member read their bibles and preach do exactly that together as a congregation. Their babtism is also a huge area for concern. You can't debate that.

:lmao:You mean God created man in His Image. I believe we are viewed individually by our actions and our character when judged but I am not arrogant enough to presume to know how we are viewed nor arrogant enough to presume I am a teacher of His Word. You, like your new BFF NUTZ, probably won't fare well, I suspect.

Exactly. We are viewed individually by our own actions. We are also viewed individually by our relationship with Christ. You can't deny that the catholic church is set up to make it harder to do exactly this. They aren't very keen on having its member read their bibles and preach do exactly that together as a congregation. Their babtism is also a huge area for concern. You can't debate that.

No proselytizing on the forums.

Exactly. We are viewed individually by our own actions. We are also viewed individually by our relationship with Christ. You can't deny that the catholic church is set up to make it harder to do exactly this...

I'm sure I wouldn't know but I do know I have had big fun at virtually every Catholic party or event I have attended. Actions and character ... Catholics pass my test!
BTW, if the bigotry and hate for others exhibited here consistently by NUTZ is any indicator, he will not pass muster.

He wrong and so are you.

Forum List

Back