Halloween Costume Contest 2023

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I thought that this would be really fun to do for anybody who wants to participate including the staff members. There are no winners and losers for this contest and we can go ahead and come up with awards directly related to that particular costume. Here's my Halloween costume for my real adult Halloween costume party and contest. 😁

IMG_20230921_163825.jpg

That picture makes you look 3 foot tall.

I thought that this would be really fun to do for anybody who wants to participate including the staff members. There are no winners and losers for this contest and we can go ahead and come up with awards directly related to that particular costume. Here's my Halloween costume for my real adult Halloween costume party and contest. 😁

View attachment 836785

You are supposed to wear a costume

On Halloween I dress up and wait for someone to knock on the door, then I come out and say "Happy Halloween" and then I hand out candy. That's what I plan to do.

• Banned
Road Runner

My Halloween costume ...

I have now one

Cool, but what are you supposed to be though? Is that supposed to be the Friday The Thirteenth mask?

On Halloween I dress up and wait for someone to knock on the door, then I come out and say "Happy Halloween" and then I hand out candy. That's what I plan to do.

That's usually how Halloween works. :)

Road Runner Im not sure, someone said it is from the movie "The Purge" I initially thought it could be the one from "I know what you did last summer", it looks like as if im a serial killer though from a movie, but not sure which one.

Road Runner Im not sure, someone said it is from the movie "The Purge" I initially thought it could be the one from "I know what you did last summer", it looks like as if im a serial killer though from a movie, but not sure which one.
Cool, but what are you supposed to be though? Is that supposed to be the Friday The Thirteenth mask?

That's usually how Halloween works. :)

Mortimer Well maybe you get the prize for the most scariest confusing costume then if you don't even know. 😆

As for me possibly the funniest spookiest costume since I'm a clown even though in reality I think that they're more scary than funny.

Yeah I know, but I thought that it was a pretty creative award title, cute, and funny. 😆
I think I "found out" what Im suppossed to be. I think Im suppossed to be a "Hockey Killer". My mask looks like a Hockey Mask with blood stains on it.

I think I "found out" what Im suppossed to be. I think Im suppossed to be a "Hockey Killer". My mask looks like a Hockey Mask with blood stains on it.

Well then you get the deadliest athlete award instead. :)

Forum List

Back