Half of Canadians concerned the U.S. is becoming an 'authoritarian state' as 2024 election looms, new poll finds

There is deep irony in this survey result considering the vast, creepy covert Police State we run here from the Toronto Police Services on up to the RCMP. To the point they are weaponizing family members against citizens and even our healthcare. Perhaps it is because U.S police are working a little too closely with Canadian police and they are changing? I sure hope not, or your Constitution is finished.

If I sat for an hour with the C.I.A or F.B.I, I could provide them details, names and the like that would definitely surprise them. Maybe CBC should report on the real system of misrepresentation, entrapment and social engineering of our young and poor in Canada.

Half of Canadians concerned the U.S. is becoming an 'authoritarian state' as 2024 election looms, new poll finds​

How much do Canadians actually talk about the U.S.? We almost never talk about Canadian politics and government. If we do, it is because someone on either side brings it up as a positive or negative example.

I don't put down Canadian people, ever. Every one that I've met has been very nice. Black Canadians I meet are what Black Americans could be if they were not in the thrall of the Democratic Party telling them constantly that they have no chance to succeed other than to get an increase in their welfare from kindly whites, meaning Democrat whites. Black Canadians seem educated and well-spoken, basically regular Canadians with dark skin.

Some have complained about Canadian health care, while fewer have said they don't know how Americans get along without government providing it. But they all seem nice and none hostile to Americans, the way American progressives are.

Maybe that's because I've only met Canadians traveling or living in the U.S.?

I used to believe that Canadian police were better at U.S. police at respecting rights of the individuals that they made contact with. My impression was that they followed those laws and rules just as they followed and enforced other laws. I'm not hearing good things about them anymore, though. What is your take?

How much do Canadians actually talk about the U.S.? We almost never talk about Canadian politics and government. If we do, it is because someone on either side brings it up as a positive or negative example.

I don't put down Canadian people, ever. Every one that I've met has been very nice. Black Canadians I meet are what Black Americans could be if they were not in the thrall of the Democratic Party telling them constantly that they have no chance to succeed other than to get an increase in their welfare from kindly whites, meaning Democrat whites. Black Canadians seem educated and well-spoken, basically regular Canadians with dark skin.

Some have complained about Canadian health care, while fewer have said they don't know how Americans get along without government providing it. But they all seem nice and none hostile to Americans, the way American progressives are.

Maybe that's because I've only met Canadians traveling or living in the U.S.?

I used to believe that Canadian police were better at U.S. police at respecting rights of the individuals that they made contact with. My impression was that they followed those laws and rules just as they followed and enforced other laws. I'm not hearing good things about them anymore, though. What is your take?
My take is that your police agencies are working too closely with ours and blindly following their approach and information without understanding how corrupt these apparatuses are. It will undoubtably trickle down into America if it hasn't already. This is from your FBI on down to your lowly, controversial NYPD.

Search for "Secret Police", this is how Canadian police operate. We have kids targeting kids here in secrecy because "dad is a cop and I will be too one day!" They ensure six figure salaries for their future, tell lies and build dossiers on their classmates as our cities are becoming further decrepit.

Last edited:
There is deep irony in this survey result considering the vast, creepy covert Police State we run here from the Toronto Police Services on up to the RCMP. To the point they are weaponizing family members against citizens and even our healthcare. Perhaps it is because U.S police are working a little too closely with Canadian police and they are changing? I sure hope not, or your Constitution is finished.

If I sat for an hour with the C.I.A or F.B.I, I could provide them details, names and the like that would definitely surprise them. Maybe CBC should report on the real system of misrepresentation, entrapment and social engineering of our young and poor in Canada.

Half of Canadians concerned the U.S. is becoming an 'authoritarian state' as 2024 election looms, new poll finds​

Hang in there friends , most of US haven't gone insane ! The crazies are simply very loud.

Hang in there friends , most of US haven't gone insane ! The crazies are simply very loud.
Oh, it is FAR worse than you can imagine.

They need to steal my home or worse from me. I suspected this from the moment I called the police. They don't want me to leave Canada for freedom. They want me penniless or worse.

How many coincidences make a fact?

Most Canadians I have talked with are like U.S. Democrats: Brain-washed sloganeers. (Present company excepted.)

Forum List

Back