Poll: Overwhelming Majority of Americans Think Nation Is Becoming a Police State – Half Agree There's One 'Dangerous' Culprit

When a pandemic struck in the past it was up to the locals to deal with it. They had no antibiotics and had to rely on non medical means to deal with it. Sorry, you must be an anarchist who thinks the state shouldn't have temporary emergency powers to deal with situations like emerging novel diseases. It was overwhelming hospitals across the country and using non medical means was the only way to curb it's spread until there was a vaccine. It is not a Federal power. Maybe you relished the Idea of refrigerated Semis being used as makeshift morgues and hospitals having limited space for people with other life threatening medical conditions.

Like I said, you love your fascism.

Embrace it, we all knew it long ago.

The fascist state has always existed for people of color. The OP is crying about a police state because trump is facing the consequences of his behavior.
Shocking. IM2 complaining about color. Shocking I say. Zero to do with the OP. It’s a police state cause of the Democrats who have oppressed black people for my entire life.

Like I said, you love your fascism.

Embrace it, we all knew it long ago.

You can pretend all you want. Emergency power is not fascism. A fascist would try to use an emergency to jail and outlaw all of the opponents and opposition parties. Then extending it to include something like the enabling acts to take dictatorial power. That's what a good fascists' does first off.

But the dumbdowns will believe it.

You can pretend all you want. Emergency power is not fascism. A fascist would try to use an emergency to jail and outlaw all of the opponents and opposition parties. Then extending it to include something like the enabling acts to take dictatorial power. That's what a good fascists' does first off.

IRONY

This is what so many here support as they watch the justice system torn apart. Our government has an enemy list. And all you enablers are just baby fascists. The government should fear us.

Almost three-quarters of Americans are worried that the United States is devolving into a tyrannical police state that conducts mass surveillance, ideological indoctrination, censorship and the partisan targeting of political opponents, according to a new poll.

Like have been preaching for years . Are you an American or are you a Democrat? There is no bigger threat to this country then the indoctrinated democrats. They hate America and Americans.

Fascists are ALREADY doing that, boot licker. And no, emergencies DON'T end civil rights. Only fascists say that.

Fascists are ALREADY doing that, boot licker. And no, emergencies DON'T end civil rights. Only fascists say that.
Sure sure, those FEMA camps are filling up fast with Americans who speak out....... I heard they've been modernized, you'll like it!

Sure sure, those FEMA camps are filling up fast with Americans who speak out....... I heard they've been modernized, you'll like it!

Nope, we are talking about Jan 6 political prisoners and how the fbi is going after peaceful religious protesters.

Like I said, you love it because you are, a fascist.

This is what so many here support as they watch the justice system torn apart. Our government has an enemy list. And all you enablers are just baby fascists. The government should fear us.

Almost three-quarters of Americans are worried that the United States is devolving into a tyrannical police state that conducts mass surveillance, ideological indoctrination, censorship and the partisan targeting of political opponents, according to a new poll.

I am old enough to remember when the Trumpers called all polls fake...now you all trip over each other trying to post them on here

Conservatives defend the police relentlessly and then complain about the police state.

It makes your head hurt if you think about it too much.

Did the poll mention that everyone correctly thinks it's the Republicans doing those things?

Trump is running on a campaign to turn the USA fascist, fer pete's sake. He's promising to jail and kill all of his political oppoents, to shut down any media he doesn't like, to remove everyone independent from government and replace them with Trump toadies.

The Democrats ... do none of that. Republicans back fascism, Democrats back liberty.

And every conservative on this thread loves Trump entirely for his fascism. Trump cultists are fascist right down to their putrid souls.
How do you post something this STUPID with a straight face?

@Lastamender
They are the party of the Violent MAGAMOB. Who bloodied the police as they overwhelmed their positions while safe guarding the peoples house on Jan 6th 2021, while the ceremony of Counting the EC votes of the States was taking place. Of course they want to call it normal political rhetoric, which for the New-GOP, violent rhetoric and violence itself is becoming an acceptable norm. Calling out one of the top Generals and marking them for death, all the way down to as harassing low level court clerks and poor election workers just doing their Jobs. A man of the people my ass! A man that hates most of America and most of the Americans people.

No American will be safe from the MAGAMOB. LOL.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What we have here is another excellent example of a leftist doing a hand stand and telling the rational people they’re upside down.

Forum List

Back