Poll: Overwhelming Majority of Americans Think Nation Is Becoming a Police State – Half Agree There's One 'Dangerous' Culprit

@Lastamender
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What we have here is another excellent example of a leftist doing a hand stand and telling the rational people they’re upside down.
Pretending that the Trumpyberra didn't insinuate the death penalty for one of our most decorated soldiers? Or single out for harassment low level clerks and election workers who volunteer their time? Something is just not right side up with the Neo-GOP so naturally normals look like their doing hand stands while dancing all around the Neo-lies.

How do you post something this STUPID with a straight face?
^^^
Triggered fascist loser.

Trump cultists, it's not my fault that the nation correctly classifies you as fascist filth. Rage-weeping at me won't get people to stop spitting on the street as you walk by.

You're losing elections big time now because a strong majority of Americans hates fascist filth. Crying about that won't change things.

You've got a choice, Trump cultists. Reject fascism and Trump, or keep on losing. I'm pretty sure you'll all choose the latter. The fascism is just too precious to you, and you all actually get off on losing and playing the victim.

^^^
Triggered fascist loser.

Trump cultists, it's not my fault that the nation correctly classifies you as fascist filth. Rage-weeping at me won't get people to stop spitting on the street as you walk by.

You're losing elections big time now because a strong majority of Americans hates fascist filth. Crying about that won't change things.

You've got a choice, Trump cultists. Reject fascism and Trump, or keep on losing. I'm pretty sure you'll all choose the latter. The fascism is just too precious to you, and you all actually get off on losing and playing the victim.
Projection, as the real fascists are in power. Name one fascist thing Trump did while in office.

Projection, as the real fascists are in power. Name one fascist thing Trump did while in office.
He really is just a wannabe fascist.

"after he called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” in December 2015, as a response to the San Bernardino terrorist attack.

At that point, the Muslim ban proposal, I contacted five fascism experts and asked them if Trump qualified. They all said no. Every one of them stated that to be a fascist, one must support the revolutionary, usually violent overthrow of the entire government/Constitution, and reject democracy entirely. In 2015,

Five years have now passed,.....So I reached out to the experts I talked to back then. Four of the five replied, and I also got in touch with a few more scholars who have researched fascism to get a broader view."

"The responses were, again, unanimous, albeit tinged with much greater concern about Trump’s authoritarian and violent tendencies. No one thinks Trump is a fascist leader.

Roger Griffin, the author of The Nature of Fascism and a professor of history at Oxford Brookes University, summed it up well: “You can be a total xenophobic racist male chauvinist bastard and still not be a fascist.”

"after he called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” in December 2015, as a response to the San Bernardino terrorist attack.

At that point, the Muslim ban proposal, I contacted five fascism experts and asked them if Trump qualified. They all said no. Every one of them stated that to be a fascist, one must support the revolutionary, usually violent overthrow of the entire government/Constitution, and reject democracy entirely. In 2015,

Five years have now passed,.....So I reached out to the experts I talked to back then. Four of the five replied, and I also got in touch with a few more scholars who have researched fascism to get a broader view."

"The responses were, again, unanimous, albeit tinged with much greater concern about Trump’s authoritarian and violent tendencies. No one thinks Trump is a fascist leader.

Roger Griffin, the author of The Nature of Fascism and a professor of history at Oxford Brookes University, summed it up well: “You can be a total xenophobic racist male chauvinist bastard and still not be a fascist.”

Your first fucking post is a lie.

How is that fascist?

Yeah, sure you did. Plus all these "fascism experts" are complete left-wingers. They're spewing propaganda.

All of his posts are lies. He keeps trying to blame Trump for Biden's disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Sure sure, the near unconditional withdrawal of over 10,000 troops, 80 % of our forces, in 2020 while not requiring the conditional part of the Conditional Withdrawal was somehow Biden's fault. You just can accept the fact that that's what Trumpybear did. I understand it's baked into the Neo-GOP world view they fostered on ya'll. I don't blame you, it's not really your fault.

Sure sure, the near unconditional withdrawing over 10,000 troops, 80 % of our forces, in 2020 while not requiring the conditional part of the Conditional Withdrawal was somehow Biden's fault. You just can accept the fact that that's what Trumpybear did. I understand it's baked into the Neo-GOP world view they fostered on ya'll. I don't blame you, it's not really your fault.
<YAWN!>

That is a lie. Let's see a quote.

And experts? Fuck your biased experts.

That is a lie. Let's see a quote.

And experts? Fuck your biased experts.
"They all said no. Every one of them stated that to be a fascist, one must support the revolutionary, usually violent overthrow of the entire government/Constitution, and reject democracy entirely. "

"They all said no. Every one of them stated that to be a fascist, one must support the revolutionary, usually violent overthrow of the entire government/Constitution, and reject democracy entirely. "
They're all leftists, so who cares what they said?

1696609967052.png

The violent overthrow without guns? How does that work?

Forum List

Back