Haiti Devastated by Quake.

QUICK! What was the name of that video game?

"George Bush hates black people" ??? :confused:

How long was it until Governor Blankhole would Allow the Immediate Offer of Assistance from the Fed?...

MeThinks that the Mayor of Nahlins said she Cuntblocked (43) because she didn't want him to get all the Credit...

Didn't Nagin say something like that?...

:)

peace...

congrats, troll...

Friday, August 26, 2005
At 1:00 AM EDT, maximum sustained winds had decreased to 70 mph (110 km/h) and Katrina was again downgraded to a tropical storm. At 5:00 AM EDT, the eye of Hurricane Katrina was located just offshore of southwestern Florida over the Gulf of Mexico about 50 miles (80 km) north-northeast of Key West, Florida. Maximum sustained winds had again increased to 75 mph (121 km/h) and Katrina was upgraded again to a Category 1 hurricane.

In the early afternoon, the National Hurricane Center officially shifts the possible track of Katrina from the Florida Panhandle to the Mississippi/Louisiana coast. Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco declared a state of emergency for the state of Louisiana.[2] The declaration included activation of the state of Louisiana's emergency response and recovery program under the command of the director of the state office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness to supply emergency support services. Following the declaration of a state of emergency, federal troops were deployed to Louisiana to coordinate the planning of operations with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).[3] 922 Army National Guard and 8 Air National Guard are deployed.

By 11:00 PM EDT, the National Hurricane Center predicted that Hurricane Katrina would strike the town of Buras-Triumph, Louisiana, 66 miles (106 km) southeast of New Orleans.[4]

Timeline of Hurricane Katrina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

brownie did a hell of a job.

Why make excuses for that asshole?

Why go out of your way to call people assholes? Mudwhistle didn't come back and call ME an asshole for saying something, did he? Course not. So why start on him pages later?

And people wonder why you can't have a civil discussion on the board anymore. Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd swear I was in the Romper Room.

And here you are excusing Mudwhistle's behavior? Because he didn't call YOU an asshole? That makes it all better for you?
I'm not a fan of mudwhistle either, but compared to mal he seems like a good guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

How long was it until Governor Blankhole would Allow the Immediate Offer of Assistance from the Fed?...

MeThinks that the Mayor of Nahlins said she Cuntblocked (43) because she didn't want him to get all the Credit...

peace...

You remember history well and changed the names to protect the guilty. Fine job.

peace...

congrats, troll...

Friday, August 26, 2005
At 1:00 AM EDT, maximum sustained winds had decreased to 70 mph (110 km/h) and Katrina was again downgraded to a tropical storm. At 5:00 AM EDT, the eye of Hurricane Katrina was located just offshore of southwestern Florida over the Gulf of Mexico about 50 miles (80 km) north-northeast of Key West, Florida. Maximum sustained winds had again increased to 75 mph (121 km/h) and Katrina was upgraded again to a Category 1 hurricane.

In the early afternoon, the National Hurricane Center officially shifts the possible track of Katrina from the Florida Panhandle to the Mississippi/Louisiana coast. Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco declared a state of emergency for the state of Louisiana.[2] The declaration included activation of the state of Louisiana's emergency response and recovery program under the command of the director of the state office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness to supply emergency support services. Following the declaration of a state of emergency, federal troops were deployed to Louisiana to coordinate the planning of operations with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).[3] 922 Army National Guard and 8 Air National Guard are deployed.

By 11:00 PM EDT, the National Hurricane Center predicted that Hurricane Katrina would strike the town of Buras-Triumph, Louisiana, 66 miles (106 km) southeast of New Orleans.[4]

Are you Denying that DemocRAT Mayor Nagin made the Claim?...

peace...

The US government is providing help (food, water, medical aid, clothing, etc) faster to the Negro people of Haiti than they did for the Negro people of New Orleans many of whom were born Americans. This is a shocking reversal of government policy primarily because the Democrats are running the USA.

The US government is providing help (food, water, medical aid, clothing, etc) faster to the Negro people of Haiti than they did for the Negro people of New Orleans many of whom were born Americans. This is a shocking reversal of government policy primarily because the Democrats are running the USA.

The US government waits until it gets permission before starting relief operations. The folks in charge in New Orleans waited too long. Is all of New Orleans negro? Was relief withheld from that group? Do you know where New Orleans is on the map?

Why go out of your way to call people assholes? Mudwhistle didn't come back and call ME an asshole for saying something, did he? Course not. So why start on him pages later?

And people wonder why you can't have a civil discussion on the board anymore. Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd swear I was in the Romper Room.

And here you are excusing Mudwhistle's behavior? Because he didn't call YOU an asshole? That makes it all better for you?
I'm not a fan of mudwhistle either, but compared to mal he seems like a good guy.

In this thread at least.

why? politics is what made these people so poor. Mudwhistle isn't an asshole. oh,, and just a reminder of how the demons politicized Katrina.. remember?

Really? Name the natural resources that Haiti has today. A nation's wealth is often measured by their natural resources that they have to trade with the world.

you mean nine million people are stupid enough to live in a place with zero natural resources and their government is just fine and dandy? is that what you just said?

I see. Perhaps hundreds of thousands dead, and all you can do is insult the people there. Whatever the rest of you looks like, you have a soul that is atrophied and horribly withered.

peace...

congrats, troll...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Are you Denying that DemocRAT Mayor Nagin made the Claim?...

peace...

As the news continues to come out of Haiti on the scope of the tragedy there, you are using this for meaningless political points. You and Mudwhistle both are small in mind, and mean of soul.

The US government waits until it gets permission before starting relief operations. The folks in charge in New Orleans waited too long. Is all of New Orleans negro? Was relief withheld from that group? Do you know where New Orleans is on the map?

We...being proud the averagbe American citizens could care less about brown or black countries having disasters. We as a country will send relief but the average citizen could care less.

Remember the last tsunami? Same thing. Do you have any idea how many people where killed during that thing?

We don't care unless it hits main street America.

God bless America.

We...being proud the averagbe American citizens could care less about brown or black countries having disasters. We as a country will send relief but the average citizen could care less.

Remember the last tsunami? Same thing. Do you have any idea how many people where killed during that thing?

We don't care unless it hits main street America.

God bless America.

Well, in all fairness I don't think the rest of the world gives a shit about Americans either.. other than that speak for yourself whydonchya?

Really? Name the natural resources that Haiti has today. A nation's wealth is often measured by their natural resources that they have to trade with the world.

you mean nine million people are stupid enough to live in a place with zero natural resources and their government is just fine and dandy? is that what you just said?

I see. Perhaps hundreds of thousands dead, and all you can do is insult the people there. Whatever the rest of you looks like, you have a soul that is atrophied and horribly withered.

I just hope not all European Americans are going to be painted with the same brush as Willow.

*cough cough* ahemKATRINAahem *cough cough*

:eusa_whistle:

If that's the most you remember about Katrina, it says volumes about you. The Katrina tragedy didn't get politicized until thousands of black Americans were trapped with no food or water which all unfolded in realtime before the eyes of the world...RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA, the "land of opportunity" where we take care of every other country's woes before our own.

Bet Harry Reid is breathing a sigh of relief.

"Thank God for Haiti!!!!!"

Is there a Conspiracy Thread yet about Obama Planting Charges like the Left Accused (43) of doing in Katrina?...

peace...

I never heard that one. Sure you're not confusing Katrina with 911? But please, don't give the extremists any ideas. They do enough damage to keep outfits like Snopes.com in business 24/7/365.

Bet Harry Reid is breathing a sigh of relief.

"Thank God for Haiti!!!!!"

Is there a Conspiracy Thread yet about Obama Planting Charges like the Left Accused (43) of doing in Katrina?...

peace...

I never heard that one. Sure you're not confusing Katrina with 911? But please, don't give the extremists any ideas. They do enough damage to keep outfits like Snopes.com in business 24/7/365.

You Never heard the "Bush Blew up the Levies" Story?...

Spike Lee: 'Not Far-fetched' to Say New Orleans Levees Deliberately Destroyed | NewsBusters.org

^Tons of it online... Spike Lee gave it some Legs...

peace...

Forum List

Back