Haiti Devastated by Quake.

Bet Harry Reid is breathing a sigh of relief.

"Thank God for Haiti!!!!!"

And here...

BTW, this is a horrible tragedy. Those of us wishing to donate, let us look very carefully that our donations actually get to those in need. Unfortunately, the authorities in that place are known for lining their own pockets first. If anyone finds a good RELIABLE charity, I would appreciate it.

The Red Cross or UNICEF are good ones for this situation.

you mean nine million people are stupid enough to live in a place with zero natural resources and their government is just fine and dandy? is that what you just said?
Don't you mean they were stupid enough to be born there?

lots of people are born in lots of places,, ever hear of "immigration"?

they try we keep sending them back

feature1d_9_05.jpg

I just read that there might be more than 100,000 people killed in Haiti.

pssssst....they are dark people..who cares. Remember th tsunami? Same thing. Hell, remember katrina..that was on OUR OWN SOIL, but look at the demographics of most of the victims.

Obama is about to speak on it.

How long did it take for him to speak publicly on the Ft Hood massacre?

Here it is, folks. Didn't take long.
Yup....didn't take him long when the right kind of people are involved.
He's just like Ole Faithful. Predictable as hell.

He goes in front of the cameras within hours when he cares about the issue....but when he doesn't....like a massacre on an Army post ....acts of terrorism...Iranian protesters being murdered.....it takes him awhile....even days. "Let's hit another bucket of balls...."

Sorry if you don't like that observation...but that's the way Obama is.

If he gets a chance to act like a savior to the impoverished or the downtrodden he's on it like stink on shit.

It's easy to talk in front of a camera with a teleprompter.....but how much good is Obama planning on doing and is he gonna use this crisis to raise our taxes.....or ask for donations that he has no intention on using for the relief effort.

Lot of people looked at the White House site Obama mentioned and discovered it doesn't tell them much. Just send money. If you can't trust Obama why would anyone trust his promise that the donation will even go where he says it will?

Last edited:

pssssst....they are dark people..who cares. Remember th tsunami? Same thing. Hell, remember katrina..that was on OUR OWN SOIL, but look at the demographics of most of the victims.

psssst...there were just as many White victims as Black victims from Katrina.

You must have fallen for the media driven Urban Legend that Bush hates Black people.

You must have fallen for the media driven Urban Legend that Bush hates Black people.

Once again the race card is played by the left. This earthquake is going to rip my middle daughter up hard. She has to student teach this semester, so she can't go on what would have been her third trip to Haiti in as many years. Haiti has been a dangerous place for a long time. It isn't much fun being here in the states when your kid is in a place like that. Anyone in your families volunteer (actually paid their way) to go there?

psssst. where do you get your "facts"?
New Orleans was the site of most of Katrina's fatalities; the state reported that 76% of storm deaths statewide occurred in the city. Of the 380 bodies from New Orleans that have been formally identified, a moderately disproportionate number are white. New Orleans' population was 28% white, yet 33% of the identified victims in the city are white and 67% black.

Katrina Killed Across Class Lines - Los Angeles Times - Page 2

Urban legend indeed.

Last edited:
This is horrible what has happened there, I hope things do not turn ugly there like somalia where people start using supplies to build a power base. I pray that things go well in haiti now.

I am kind of curious how China was able to get there with already with supplies, when the only thing we have sent so far was a bunch of reporters. I mean please 700 miles from Florida and china beat us? well I would train some relief workers on how to operate the cameras in about 2 hours and have them broadcast at relief shift change intervals and get the media the hell out of there. bastards using up resources and doing nothing besides trying to get ratings for their respective channels. it really gets me angry when I see the media using horrilbe devastation to line their pockets and always appearing to care for the suffering, when instead of reporters they could have sent the reporters weight in water and done alot more good. I mean really.

This is horrible what has happened there, I hope things do not turn ugly there like somalia where people start using supplies to build a power base. I pray that things go well in haiti now.

I am kind of curious how China was able to get there with already with supplies, when the only thing we have sent so far was a bunch of reporters. I mean please 700 miles from Florida and china beat us? well I would train some relief workers on how to operate the cameras in about 2 hours and have them broadcast at relief shift change intervals and get the media the hell out of there. bastards using up resources and doing nothing besides trying to get ratings for their respective channels. it really gets me angry when I see the media using horrilbe devastation to line their pockets and always appearing to care for the suffering, when instead of reporters they could have sent the reporters weight in water and done alot more good. I mean really.

Link???

psssst. where do you get your "facts"?
New Orleans was the site of most of Katrina's fatalities; the state reported that 76% of storm deaths statewide occurred in the city. Of the 380 bodies from New Orleans that have been formally identified, a moderately disproportionate number are white. New Orleans' population was 28% white, yet 33% of the identified victims in the city are white and 67% black.

Katrina Killed Across Class Lines - Los Angeles Times - Page 2

Urban legend indeed.

Disproportionate number??? You want to go on percentages instead of actual numbers?

What an ass!!!

Do you think we should assure that there are a proportionate amount of dead whites in relation to dead blacks??

What kind of asshole are you!!!

And another thing....victims aren't always the dead. The living lose their homes and become victims as well. Hundreds of thousands of Alabama residents homes were flattened by Katrina. Aren't they victims too?

Last edited:
I looked for the link but could not find one, it was a report I saw 30 minutes ago on foxnews they had said china had just arrived with supplies showing some planes moving on the tarmac, Cnn had not said it though but I might had missed it, anyway the reporters said he had arrived last night. Fox news does report alot of erroneous things so it could be wrong, China does have riot police there I do believe, so it may be that a supply plane landed there already because one was already on the way anyway.

Link???

Did ya find that link???

I'm fed up with Liberals using the poor as martyrs pushing their victim-hood on the rest of us begging for sympathy any chance they get...

Let's see what kind of Goat-fuck Obama turns this Haiti deal into.

Last edited:

Link???

Did ya find that link???

look at my post above yours:eusa_angel: like I said it was a live report and fox does report erroneous things from time to time or you could say they jump the gun on conclusions.

I looked for the link but could not find one, it was a report I saw 30 minutes ago on foxnews they had said china had just arrived with supplies showing some planes moving on the tarmac, Cnn had not said it though but I might had missed it, anyway the reporters said he had arrived last night. Fox news does report alot of erroneous things so it could be wrong, China does have riot police there I do believe, so it may be that a supply plane landed there already because one was already on the way anyway.

so happens I'm tuned into Fox News,, they are showing a whole planeload of Air Force unloading men and supplies even as you "erroneously" report zit.

I heard the Chinese were there too.

I can see the media playing this up...getting the heat off of Harry boy and making Obama look good in the process.

He doesn't really have to do anything. Just tell us all of the wonderful shit he's doing.

None of it can be proved and soon there will be arguments about what Obama did to help the situation....all in an attempt to drive his fucken poll numbers back up.

These people can't seem to help themselves.

What was it they said "Never let a crisis go to waste!!!"

Bet Harry Reid is breathing a sigh of relief.

"Thank God for Haiti!!!!!"

And here...

BTW, this is a horrible tragedy. Those of us wishing to donate, let us look very carefully that our donations actually get to those in need. Unfortunately, the authorities in that place are known for lining their own pockets first. If anyone finds a good RELIABLE charity, I would appreciate it.

The local news here said to just go to redcross.org and that's
what I did.

We...being proud the averagbe American citizens could care less about brown or black countries having disasters. We as a country will send relief but the average citizen could care less.

Remember the last tsunami? Same thing. Do you have any idea how many people where killed during that thing?

We don't care unless it hits main street America.

God bless America.

For a bunch of people that dont care we Americans sure send an awful lot of aid and donate massive funds to relief operations in such disasters as these regardless of who the victims are.

Forum List

Back