Hairstyles that Bother You

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Are there any hairstyles or types of hair that bother you?

I can't stand (for myself, not others) when my hair is flat on the top.
I'm also not a big fan of mohawks....... (on anyone, I have not had one myself) :)

I think you have to be super pretty to get away with this .....

ss-short-hairstyles-today-160421-kristen-bell_6cce11c9a67c8d6515a2c66e1bc343a4.today-ss-slide-desktop.jpg

I'm also not a big fan of mohawks....... (on anyone, I have not had one myself) :)

ss-short-hairstyles-today-160421-kristen-bell_6cce11c9a67c8d6515a2c66e1bc343a4.today-ss-slide-desktop.jpg

When I was a kid my uncle would cut my hair to look punker style, and today I cringe at the pics!

th

Disclaimer:

The Pic is not of me but I had a hairstyle similar to that one in the pic.

When I was a kid my uncle would cut my hair to look punker style, and today I cringe at the pics!

th

Disclaimer:

The Pic is not of me but I had a hairstyle similar to that one in the pic.

Did you like it at the time?
My kids (boys) never wanted crazy hair cuts etc.
My oldest would grow his hair long, and my youngest always had a flat top/military style. It looks great on him cause he has thick dark brown hair.

My hair was like Kristy McNichol growing up ...

kristy-mcnichol-02.jpg

I went from shoulder length hair to buzz cut on a regular basis.

I would zip my hair right before football double sessions started in August and then not touch it for the rest of the year

if i had the patience to grow my hair out and go through some "awkward" looks, I would like to have my hair looking like this.... exactly:

a1b1f404835b773608a2de29c7131f31.jpg

I like big hair on women like the 70s and 80s but realize it's a lot of work too. I don't like short hair on a woman, doesn't bother me but no matter how good they look I think it's a boy look.

The only styles that bother me is the ever popular bull dyke butch look around here. Half the head is shaved, one side or the other, the remaining strands are often dyed some cartoon color(s). But it only bothers me to the extent that I look away from their putrid personna.

I like puffy hair, not flat.
You have to be young, beautiful or both to get away with totally flat long hair.... for me to look 1/2 way decent (in my opinion) i have to have my hair pretty much a certain way (and a little make up for sure!)

Although, I only wear eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I don't do creams, foundation, eyeshadow etc.

Byrce Harper's hair is as ugly as sin, but he is hot as hell so...

lol

I'm not wearing a wig! (Unless my husband asks me to.. and buys it!)

lol

that is some weird hair but, whatever!
I can't think of a "hot" baseball player - certainly not on the Nationals. I liked Tyler Moore when he played for us:

Tyler_Moore_2012.jpg

lol

does your husband lust over other men like you do????

Yes, he's a guy. We talk about other hot guys all the time.

My husband and I do that, except we talk about hot girls. I don't as much anymore cause he thought it was weird and it bothered him. I figured a guy would love to have a wife like that.... ?

He'll only mention certain guys he thinks are handsome - most of them I don't think are handsome at all - but it's very rare. He'll say something like "it must be nice to be handsome, rich and get all the women" etc.

I don't envy any famous people. I just envy random people like oh I wish I had her figure or hair or whatever, but I still just want to be me :)

I don't like REALLY short straight bangs.

Maybe it's more the "straight" part - her bangs are not that short but this hairstyle I find annoying:
4-red-asymmetrical-bob-with-straight-bangs.jpg

Most women look so much better with longer hair.

Only the most beautiful can get away with short hair and look stunning.

The 'hay-covered swim cap' look is a little hard on the eyes.

25q4s53.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back