Hairstyles that Bother You

This shit burns may ass.

01-trump-your-cat.jpg

oh and i HATE HANDLEBAR MUSTACHES!
I just want to cut them it makes me cringe!

4541950d46a89f6e1dfc609ffefd808b.jpg

... I actually don't like long mustaches or beards of any kind .... disgusting!

how about those guys with those chests full of nasty old pubic hair?

Several styles are not for me. Have you ever noticed how many women have this short "flipped under the chin" style that angles down longer in back? Why the hell would so many women want to look like each other? I don't like layered hair ... three very obvious lengths. I have my hair razor cut so it blends better when I curl it, long enough to wear in a ponytail when I'm too lazy to be bothered. Right now I'm on a "mission" to find out what my natural length is ... LOL! It's down to my waist, but I did even out a small section that was down to my butt.

No mention of the Don? That comb-over has to freekin' GO. As much money as he makes, you would think Trump could actually afford a stylist. Just saying.

No mention of the Don? That comb-over has to freekin' GO. As much money as he makes, you would think Trump could actually afford a stylist. Just saying.
I think it's part of his brand. Something easily identifiable that stands out, like any good logo. Soon, it will become fashionable, the Donald cut.

Forum List

Back