HAHAHA. Blacks and hispanics whine HS admission tests are too tough

i am not sure how far the want to lower the bar...... it has already been dropped to disgusting levels so even the dumbest ones pass.

The problem is the parents.... asian parents put a of pressure on their children to do well in school...

The parents?? HAHAHA. Why not accept the most obvious explanation? - blacks are stupid.

Have y'all considered the possibility that Asians are more likely to be highly motivated to do well in school ...

yes yes yes. We've all heard that tired explanation a million times. That's space alien talk. Why won't you accept the simplest explanation - blacks are mentally inferior.

I think I said that further down; just like whites are mentally inferior to Asians.

Whites are not inferior to Asians. Their culture demands excellence in school. Our culture does not.

Remember, afros have tiny, simple brains. And, if a good culture could compensate, afros not only have shit for brains, but also shit for culture. Asians maybe have a few IQ points on mongrels who pass for white. And, Asians also don't have much in the way of reproductive parts to interfere with their academic interests.

Afros are worthless animals. Hispanics, though, can be a decent part of society, even if they can't rise to greatness.

Many hispanics are descendants of spaniards which makes them europeans. They can do just fine in first world countries. The problem is the mestizos - the native mexicans. They are short, fat, and have no neck and like native north americans, have low intelligence.

The NAACP misses the point. Reducing the standards would eliminate the school from being an advanced or elite school. It would become just another crime ridden failure like all the rest.

They don't want to reduce the standards for everyone - just for blacks. Like what has happened at elite colleges such as harvard and MIT. And they call that fighting racism!!!

Minorities are not inferior. It's the lack of commitment in learning that is the problem. Families have to instill that hard work in school is the only avenue to success in later life and they are not doing this.

Now give us your evidence for that preposterous statement.

The black people aren't complaining about white people. They are complaining about Asians.

The NAACP misses the point. Reducing the standards would eliminate the school from being an advanced or elite school. It would become just another crime ridden failure like all the rest.

Someone should do a survey on how many Asian students versus how many white, Latino and black students live in a single parent household. Betcha it all comes down to having a mother and a father in the home.

Minorities are not inferior. It's the lack of commitment in learning that is the problem. Families have to instill that hard work in school is the only avenue to success in later life and they are not doing this.

Now give us your evidence for that preposterous statement.

You received probably the most reasoned response you could possibly get.

But you turn into a douche.......Why not for shits and giggles attempt to discredit the statement.

Fruit loop.

Lol these faggs get so happy everytime they can find something to justify calling minorities shit. Ahah

The black people aren't complaining about white people. They are complaining about Asians.

Someone should do a survey on how many Asian students versus how many white, Latino and black students live in a single parent household. Betcha it all comes down to having a mother and a father in the home.

Remember this.

Tiger Mothers: Raising Children The Chinese Way : NPR

Amy Chua may well be nuts. What kind of a mother hauls her then-7-year-old daughter's dollhouse out to the car and tells the kid that the dollhouse is going to be donated to the Salvation Army piece by piece if the daughter doesn't master a difficult piano composition by the next day? What kind of a mother informs her daughter that she's "garbage"? And what kind of mother believes, as Chua tells readers she does, that: "an A- is a bad grade; ... the only activities your children should be permitted to do are those in which they can eventually win a medal; and ... that medal must be gold"?

What kind of a mother? Why, a mother who's raising her kids the Chinese, rather than the Western, way. In her new memoir, Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, Chua recounts her adventures in Chinese parenting, and — nuts though she may be — she's also mesmerizing. Chua's voice is that of a jovial, erudite serial killer — think Hannibal Lecter — who's explaining how he's going to fillet his next victim, as though it's the most self-evidently normal behavior. That's the other gripping aspect of Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother: There's method to Chua's madness — enough method to stir up self-doubt in readers who subscribe to more nurturing parenting styles. Trust me, Battle Hymn is going to be a book club and parenting blog phenomenon; there will be fevered debate over Chua's tough love strategies, which include ironclad bans on such Western indulgences as sleepovers, play dates, and any extracurricular activities except practicing musical instruments ... which must be the violin or piano.

Lol these faggs get so happy everytime they can find something to justify calling minorities shit. Ahah

Facts bother you...Why?????

Nothing bothers me its just funny how you unemployed idiots are so ironic. Haha :cool:

Now its unemployment?

What method of Imagination are you using.

The Eight ball?

The crystal Ball??

The democratic underground????

Try focusing on the topic. It is your only chance to try and have some input.....What are your comments on teachers cheating for students.

What is your opinion about lowering standards for people of lessor intelligence?

Note I said people, as the race card has been played by your side......

Facts bother you...Why?????

Nothing bothers me its just funny how you unemployed idiots are so ironic. Haha :cool:

Now its unemployment?

The Eight ball?

The crystal Ball??

Try focusing on the topic. It is your only chance to try and have some input.....What are your comments on teachers cheating for students.

What is your opinion about lowering standards for people of lessor intelligence?

Democratic underground? Lololololol

Now its unemployment?

The Eight ball?

The crystal Ball??

Democratic underground? Lololololol

So no opinion on the events that are now recorded in history.....

That says much about you.

i am not sure how far the want to lower the bar...... it has already been dropped to disgusting levels so even the dumbest ones pass.

The problem is the parents.... asian parents put a of pressure on their children to do well in school...

The parents?? HAHAHA. Why not accept the most obvious explanation? - blacks are stupid.

How about you? Are you stupid?

it is interesting that the NAACP only bitches about whitey when all other ethnic groups seem to be better in school and socio-economic status.

I'm believing the main goal is not "equal rights" but revenge against whites for perceived wrongs.

Same shit different day. NAACP should be considered a terrorist group and droned from the skies above. :) nothing but shit stirrers.

[

it is interesting that the NAACP only bitches about whitey when all other ethnic groups seem to be better in school and socio-economic status.

I'm believing the main goal is not "equal rights" but revenge against whites for perceived wrongs.

Of course the NAACP doesn't care about equal rights. If they did, they would oppose affirmative action. Their only goal is to take from whites and give to blacks.

Forum List

Back