Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner (And Bringing Peking Duck)

Thanks, I'm not used to having to go so deep into the mud to have a discussion but since you insisted...

We don't have 'discussions'.....we have a verbal Punch and Judy show: you lie, and I rub your face in the lie.

1655739171659.png

When I was in high school, the Asian kid who was second in our class was about ready to jump from the rooftop because he got rejected by all the Ivy League and had to settle for MIT. It wasn't because he wasn't smart or missed being first in the class by having one less class than the girl who beat him for No. 1. It was because he had zero non-academic extra curriculars. Hell they didn't even have a TV in their house and his parents tutored them every day once they got home from school until bedtime. Guy was a computer. He was just socially awkward and as boring as white paint.

Anyway, I am all for immigrants. So far at least, we have had a good run with them locally. Even though evil Mexicans have done a fantastic job of rehabbing properties. Have seen several do renovations and expansions of older at risk properties and turn them into desireable places again.
I remember a family like that. The children were told anything short of perfection is failure, and they would be disowned if they were not valedictorians.

One got a bad grade (a B) on a calculus test. (Note: this was an honors college-level class.) He hung himself. He was 15.

Last edited:
Your lack of empathy never ceases to amaze me.

I am no longer amazed by your stupidity.

Democrat policies result in the slaughter of blacks by other blacks.....yet you vote for it.

1. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …single-handedly decriminalized property and drug crimes in the City of Brotherly Love….And in the past 18 months alone, 9,732 arrestees, out on the streets on pre-trial release because of her prison cap, were arrested on second charges, including 79 murders, 90 rapes, 701 burglaries, 959 robberies, 1,113 assaults, 2,215 drug offenses and 2,748 thefts….Activist judges such as Shapiro and Justice assert that prison crowding violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishments. But there is no empirical evidence to substantiate this assertion. In every study of the subject, the widely believed negative effects of crowding - violence, program disruption, health problems and so on - are nowhere in evidence.” Inquirer.com: Philadelphia local news, sports, jobs, cars, homes
    1. In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Liberals lied, black kids died.
b. "There is an activist judge behind each of the most perverse failures of today's justice system: violent offenders serving barely 40 percent of their sentences; 3.5 million criminals, most of them repeat offenders, on the streets on probation and parole; 35 percent of all persons arrested for violent crime on probation, parole or pretrial release at the time of their arrest." (Article cited.)

Get it? You are responsible.

Forum List

Back