HAHAHA. Blacks and hispanics whine HS admission tests are too tough

i am not sure how far the want to lower the bar...... it has already been dropped to disgusting levels so even the dumbest ones pass.

The problem is the parents.... asian parents put a of pressure on their children to do well in school....

Indeed, having studied physical anthropology and cultural anthropology, all this vile talk about it being "biology" is quite frankly nonsense. It is cultural. Astute observation syrenn. There are many upper middle class black families in the United States that don't suffer these problems. You think Obama's kids, Colin Powell's kids, Bill Cosby's Daughter's or any of the like would suffer these set backs? Hardly.

Like wise, I have seen many Asian families whose cultural heritage and familial links to the past have been atomized by the usual high speed pace and pressures of modern society. When that happens and their communities are separated, families are isolated, and generations drift, they often times become like the rest of average white middle class Americans. The reverse is true for African Americans that separate themselves from the purposely self-destructive mythos propagated in the self-separating, self-isolating community that Hollywood and big music companies have produced.

It is all in what values we as parents instill our children at home. My father was raised in a home, being the son of a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason and a Canadian Quaker. So yeah, you can only imagine the values you learned down on the farm. :tongue: He married an American Catholic woman. So, these values we pass down by the generations. Any parent that doesn't realize by today that the pre-school education, and primary education system is there to indoctrinate your child and not to educate them is not paying attention. When I took it upon myself to instill my son with values of self-discipline, self-reliance, a love of learning, self-motivation, it was because of the history I had been taught. Did you know that the novel "The Wizard of Oz" was intended to be read by children as young as eight? I had him reading his first novel at age seven, in 2nd grade he read it aloud to me. What books do you suppose the public education system had the kids reading in second grade? One of his teachers is now reading to his 5th grade class out load a book he read to himself in 3rd grade.

This will explain things further if you want to know the real problems.
http://iwcenglish1.typepad.com/Documents/Gatto_Dumbing_Us_Down.pdf

After I had come upon a FB page started by an Asian Father who was a little annoyed by how his son was raising his grandson, I showed my boy the graphics this grandfather was making for his boy. They related rather well to the cultural ideals my Freemason father taught me and the values I was trying to impart to my son. The point is, don't expect government institutions to teach you these values, when government derives power from people by doing things for people, not by having people be intelligent, powerful, and capable. It's gone viral since, some of you might have heard of it.

Like I said, if you are a high achieving kid, that has high expectations of yourself, and you want to please your family, these will be understood. These kids that are failing this HS entrance exam? They will not understand the humor in these at all, My ten year old boy loved these. If he doesn't bring homework home from school? I make him some homework, REALLY! So when he saw a graphic of that, he died. :lol:
memestache.com_215847_1342537208.jpg
memestache.com_2033_1341590410.jpg
memestache.com_3034_1341086410.jpg
memestache.com_82987_1341082808.jpg

http://www.highexpectationsasianfather.com/

Indeed, having studied physical anthropology and cultural anthropology, all this vile talk about it being "biology" is quite frankly nonsense. It is cultural. Astute observation syrenn. There are many upper middle class black families in the United States that don't suffer these problems. You think Obama's kids, Colin Powell's kids, Bill Cosby's Daughter's or any of the like would suffer these set backs? Hardly.
]

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. No one is claiming that ALL blacks are stupid and failures. Lots of smart blacks and dumb whites. But on average whites and asians are significantly smarter than blacks and all the evidence agrees.

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. No one is claiming that ALL blacks are stupid and failures. Lots of smart blacks and dumb whites. But on average whites and asians are significantly smarter than blacks and all the evidence agrees.

How sad. One of the disgraceful things about American students is their reading comprehension, their ability to process information and make sense of what they read.

The main thesis of my post was that it was not genetic, and that no, on average, whites and asians are not significantly smarter, they are just better educated, because that is a value that their families highly prizes. You need to learn the difference between schooling and educating. The national compulsory school system makes its' business the job of schooling children, not educating them. It is up to individual families and parents to be sure that their children receive a proper education. In this, there are more families within asian and white families that have a culture that respect and put high value on achievement in education. This is not so for blacks and hispanics. It does not make the "average" black or hispanic significantly less intelligent, it just means, currently, Madison Avenue and Hollywood has conditioned their families with different cultural values, or they started out with different ones.

As far as "families that have a culture that respect and put high value on achievement in education." Clearly, yours is not one of them.

"The board" notes that YOU are an idiotic fucking racist douchebag.

A little friendly advice. If you ever meet me outside ..............................RUN.

RUN TOWARDS YOU? I wouldn't run from any man! I'm just as big, ugly and mean as anybody! I won't boast about my fighting or self defense credentials because they can't be proven here anyway. Now here is a little advise for YOU! If we meet outside.........look for a soft spot to fall before you hit the pavement!

How sad. One of the disgraceful things about American students is their reading comprehension, their ability to process information and make sense of what they read.

The main thesis of my post was that it was not genetic, and that no, on average, whites and asians are not significantly smarter, they are just better educated, because that is a value that their families highly prizes. You need to learn the difference between schooling and educating. The national compulsory school system makes its' business the job of schooling children, not educating them. It is up to individual families and parents to be sure that their children receive a proper education. In this, there are more families within asian and white families that have a culture that respect and put high value on achievement in education. This is not so for blacks and hispanics. It does not make the "average" black or hispanic significantly less intelligent, it just means, currently, Madison Avenue and Hollywood has conditioned their families with different cultural values, or they started out with different ones.

As far as "families that have a culture that respect and put high value on achievement in education." Clearly, yours is not one of them.

Do you mean to say a person can inherit their parents physical features but not their intelligence?

As the article concedes, asians do extremely well on these HS admission tests. So the tests are not culturally biased - the blacks and hispanics are just dummies.

NAACP to file complaint over entry test for elite New York high schools - Yahoo! News

By Jonathan Allen | Reuters – Wed, Sep 26, 2012

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The largest U.S. civil rights group plans to file a complaint on Thursday over the admissions test at New York City's specialized high schools, among the nation's most elite public schools, citing effective discrimination against black and Latino students, the group said.
The complaint with the U.S. Department of Education focuses on eight schools in the city, particularly on Stuyvesant High and Bronx Science, which boast stellar alumni including several Nobel laureates, famed actors and musicians, and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.
While more than half the population of New York City is black or Latino, black students made up only 1.2 percent of the Stuyvesant student body last year, while Latino students represented 2.4 percent, city data showed.

Rapper Himanshu Suri, who was vice president of the Stuyvesant student union from 2001 to 2002, said knowledge of and preparation for the test varied widely across neighborhoods, and that the school, where Asians make up more than two-thirds of the student body, suffered for its lack of diversity.

"These are schools for the brightest students in New York City," he added. "We're saying something wrong if we're saying New York City's brightest students are almost all Chinese or Korean."

I disagree with them on this issue. Study, kick ass, and pass the fucking tests. No bullshit excuses.

As I've said already, this is the high school that I went to. This isn't the first time that this lawsuit has come up, and it'll be ruled the same way as the others have been. The NAACP will lose their lawsuit.

Admission to Stuyvesant has always been based solely on the test. That's not going to change anytime soon. The City of NY even passed a law to that effect the last time this lawsuit came up.

As I've said already, this is the high school that I went to. This isn't the first time that this lawsuit has come up, and it'll be ruled the same way as the others have been. The NAACP will lose their lawsuit.

Admission to Stuyvesant has always been based solely on the test. That's not going to change anytime soon. The City of NY even passed a law to that effect the last time this lawsuit came up.

If people of ANY COLOR have the desire and aptitude they can find ways (study groups, tutoring, courses, etc.) to ace and pass that entrance exam. I;m glad that NYC is staying strong on that matter. My cousin went to Aviation he was from a tough neighborhood in South Queens (South Jamaica)......................................

If people of ANY COLOR have the desire and aptitude they can find ways (study groups, tutoring, courses, etc.) to ace and pass that entrance exam. .

If by aptitude you mean intelligence, then i suppose that's true. But if it's just a case of some kid wanting it a lot, then no. Unfortunately most blacks can never get into one of these elite schools on merit.

If people of ANY COLOR have the desire and aptitude they can find ways (study groups, tutoring, courses, etc.) to ace and pass that entrance exam. .

If by aptitude you mean intelligence, then i suppose that's true. But if it's just a case of some kid wanting it a lot, then no. Unfortunately most blacks can never get into one of these elite schools on merit.

You can have the aptitude and intelligence to pass the test, but if you are unmotivated and don't make the effort then someone with less aptitude and intelligence but a lot more desire will perform better than the unmotivated and lazy one. Unfortunately most people of ANY color can never get into one of these elite schools on merit, that's why they are elite schools.

Last edited:
Hilarious how Internet tough boys are always ready to flex their muscle (?) from behind a keyboard. :badgrin:

Frankly, it was a bit out of character for me to get involved in this sort of thing. I usually ignore such spurious banter. But even the prophet Moses had to take a shit sometimes!
It was nice to dump my load.. Now, I'm good for a while!

A little friendly advice. If you ever meet me outside ..............................RUN.

Why? Do you smell as bad as I imagine you do? Clean up your fucking act, you STUPID, racist PUSSY.

Hey bigtalk - here's some more friendly advice. Never insult someone who's ten times meaner and twenty times smarter than you are.

I'll keep that in mind if I ever meet one. Meanwhile, go fuck yourself you stupid, weak, cowardly, steaming pile of donkey shit.

Any other "friendly advice," donkey shit?

Forum List

Back