Hagel to Obama: "Beware of Rogue Elements of the US Military...We don't control it"

Was Hagel ultimately a "good guy" ???

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure.

• More good than bad

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Eisenhower: Beware of the military industrial complex.

Bob Woodward Why Obama picked Hagel for defense secretary - The Washington Post

So, President Obama asked, what do you think about foreign policy and defense issues?

According to an account that Hagel later gave, and is reported here for the first time, he told Obama: “We are at a time where there is a new world order. We don’t control it. You must question everything, every assumption, everything they” — the military and diplomats — “tell you. Any assumption 10 years old is out of date. You need to question our role. You need to question the military. You need to question what are we using the military for.

Hagel to Obama: "Beware of Rogue Elements of the US Military...We don't control it"

Exactly! Christian Conservative/Republican soldiers are a great danger to our national security.

I have always liked Chuck Hagel. Some reports say he wasn't up to the job. I don't know about that.

Last edited:

Exactly! Christian Conservative/Republican soldiers are a great danger to our national security.

I have always liked Chuck Hagel. Some reports say he wasn't up to the job. I don't know about that.
So your slumming down even lower than usual.
The all inclusive left showing what they really are ass holes

Actually, I'd go with the Atheist Progressive/Democrat subversives, but hey, I prefer to deal in reality.

Nice fantasy you have going there.

Hagel was a republican that went to work for Obama. That makes him a POS.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Perhaps he was warning Obama that he can't count on the military to slaughter U.S. citizens when they refuse to submit to his tyranny. Those are the ones Obama would consider "rogue".

Perhaps he was warning Obama that he can't count on the military to slaughter U.S. citizens when they refuse to submit to his tyranny. Those are the ones Obama would consider "rogue".
I didnt know you were also a conspiracy nut. I guess it goes hand in hand with being a cave monkey.

I didnt know you were also a conspiracy nut. I guess it goes hand in hand with being a cave monkey.
Here ya go, porch monkey.

Shock claim Obama removing all military leaders from command if they will not fire on U.S. citizens - NaturalNews.com
Facebook?! You sad little cave monkey. :laugh:

Shock claim Obama removing all military leaders from command if they will not fire on U.S. citizens - NaturalNews.com
You should learn to read, you might learn something.

Reports surfaced Jan. 22 that Dr. Jim Garrow, nominated for the prize in 2009, made a shocking claim on his Facebook page in recent days that he was informed by a top military vet that the Obama administration's "litmus test" for new military leaders is whether or not they will follow orders to fire on American citizens if need be.

Reports surfaced Jan. 22 that Dr. Jim Garrow, nominated for the prize in 2009, made a shocking claim on his Facebook page in recent days that he was informed by a top military vet that the Obama administration's "litmus test" for new military leaders is whether or not they will follow orders to fire on American citizens if need be.
OMG!!! If its on Facebook it must be true. You pathetic little monkey.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Garrow is a Nobel Peace Prize nominee. What have you ever achieved (other than a criminal record)?

laugh.gif
Garrow is a Nobel Peace Prize nominee. What have you ever achieved (other than a criminal record)?
I achieved not being duped by Facebook posts. You are a dumb little monkey.
laugh.gif

Everyone knows not all parts of the military will agree with the commander in chief.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone knows not all parts of the military will agree with the commander in chief.
Congratulaions! You finally addressed the OP.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congratulaions! You finally addressed the OP.
I actually did that with the first comment. Monkeys like you tend to get distracted easily so I can forgive you for missing it.

Hagel to Obama Beware of Rogue Elements of the US Military...We don t control it US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back