US military is #1 in greenhouse gas emmisions on earth. Look at this graphic of all the military bases we have around the world. Hundreds.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

For those tweaking over Putin invading Ukraine…..look at all the US military bases we have around the world. We just opened 3 more in Syria, of course, near the oil.

2 things here. We need to stop being the worlds police and spending trillions on the military. Do we need all those bases? Why?

#2. Our insanely large military emits ALOT of greenhouse gases. The environmental lobby should go after the military and not my gas stove.

Also, WAR creates a ton of pollution. The Russia Ukraine war was over in March 2022, but Biden pushed Zelensky for WAR so the military industrial complex could earn billions of dollars.

Just look at all of those US military bases around the world…..just ridiculous.

That graphic of the US military bases is really cool. You can spin the globe and zoom in.

Look how many we have just in Germany. Holy shit.

What’s most ironic are the leaders who cry about global warming also gladly support the US war machine. Proving they’re hypocrites.

Where is the condemnation by warmers of Biden, for causing an enormous release of hydrocarbons by blowing Nord Stream?

I thought the cult was anti war.

When did you cult fucks become war mongers?

For those tweaking over Putin invading Ukraine…..look at all the US military bases we have around the world. We just opened 3 more in Syria, of course, near the oil.

2 things here. We need to stop being the worlds police and spending trillions on the military. Do we need all those bases? Why?

#2. Our insanely large military emits ALOT of greenhouse gases. The environmental lobby should go after the military and not my gas stove.

Also, WAR creates a ton of pollution. The Russia Ukraine war was over in March 2022, but Biden pushed Zelensky for WAR so the military industrial complex could earn billions of dollars.

I'm waiting for the green energy system that's going to power a 60 ton main battle tank and combat jets. How are they going to supply power to front line combat units ?

I'm waiting for the green energy system that's going to power a 60 ton main battle tank and combat jets. How are they going to supply power to front line combat units ?

They are not. A “green” military is fucking retarded. These climate cult fucks are idiots.

Nuclear subs and carriers are pretty green, but I do not see nuclear powered planes.

War is a crazy polluter, but these cult fucks love that Biden has extended the Ukraine Russia war by 17 months so far.

What a lame ass website.

When you drill down into many of these “bases”, there is nothing there, and they claim they are still searching for it. Most of these pins are not bases at all. Look at Costa Rica for example, it says we have 16 personnel there. What are they doing, counting diplomats?

They also call places like Hungary a “flawed democracy”, as if it is a third world shit hole.

Then when I looked at military bases I’ve been stationed at, like ones in Germany, it has a bunch of extra pins at random houses and streets in residential areas which I know for a fact aren’t anything.

Entire website is fake and propaganda, probably made some leftwing lunatics.

We need to shut down 90% of them and fire 90% of the 3 Stars and 100% of the 4 stars

Last edited:
What a lame ass website.

When you drill down into many of these “bases”, there is nothing there, and they claim they are still searching for it. Most of these pins are not bases at all. Look at Costa Rica for example, it says we have 16 personnel there. What are they doing, counting diplomats?

They also call places like Hungary a “flawed democracy”, as if it is a third world shit hole.

Then when I looked at military bases I’ve been stationed at, like ones in Germany, it has a bunch of extra pins at random houses and streets in residential areas which I know for a fact aren’t anything.

Entire website is fake and propaganda, probably made some leftwing lunatics.

Provide an alternative website that has an accurate depiction of our military bases worldwide.

maybe it could be all the china ground/pollution bought up around those bases

look up ground owned by china, outside china

They own a fuck ton of properties in the US, don’t they? Like right next to military bases.

Do you think China would let the US buy a bunch of property in the mainland?

They own a fuck ton of properties in the US, don’t they? Like right next to military bases.

Do you think China would let the US buy a bunch of property in the mainland?
They're so far ahead of US thinking they're even buying ground next to US bases outside the US
This country has gone so down hill under biden, in so many ways.

How did biden cause the russian invasion if ukraine?

Donbas wants to be part of Russia or independent.

Are you the least bit familiar with the regional politics?

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE USA. IT IS A REGIONAL CONFLICT.

Forum List

Back