Hagel to Obama: "Beware of Rogue Elements of the US Military...We don't control it"

Was Hagel ultimately a "good guy" ???

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure.

• More good than bad

• Total voters
All U.S. soldiers affirm/swear an oath to "support and defend" the U.S. Constitution. Unfortunately, our current military sounds like prison gangs - possibly made worse by officers leading some of those gangs.

Last edited:
You should learn to read, you might learn something.

Reports surfaced Jan. 22 that Dr. Jim Garrow, nominated for the prize in 2009, made a shocking claim on his Facebook page in recent days that he was informed by a top military vet that the Obama administration's "litmus test" for new military leaders is whether or not they will follow orders to fire on American citizens if need be.
OMG!!! If its on Facebook it must be true. You pathetic little monkey.
laugh.gif
Garrow is a Nobel Peace Prize nominee. What have you ever achieved (other than a criminal record)?
I achieved not being duped by Facebook posts. You are a dumb little monkey.
laugh.gif

Everyone knows not all parts of the military will agree with the commander in chief.
Congratulaions! You finally addressed the OP.
I actually did that with the first comment. Monkeys like you tend to get distracted easily so I can forgive you for missing it.

Hagel to Obama Beware of Rogue Elements of the US Military...We don t control it US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
No you didn't, you addressed the second post. I guess you don't count so well either.

The aim of the Democrats was always to separate us. Rich vs poor. Black vs white. Men vs women.

I can't really believe they are surprised that their actions.

Mark

Forum List

Back