Had a guy just walk in my house today.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.

Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.
:worthless:
:2cents:I think you should have shot him..:Boom2::dance:...cut up the body..:eusa_sick:...and used a backhoe to dig his grave.:dig:

:2cents:I think you should have shot him..:Boom2::dance:...cut up the body..:eusa_sick:...and used a backhoe to dig his grave.:dig:
Poor brainwashed sick perverted racist pure anger hater dupes... Poor America.

Be careful he could have been sizing up your goods and security...

He would have seen mine right after the Sheps latched onto his buttocks and dragged him to the ground. :laugh:

He would have seen mine right after the Sheps latched onto his buttocks and dragged him to the ground. :laugh:
I was real tempted but he stayed right at the door and talked to my wife, so I didn't shoot him.

Right. I was so angry I didn't shoot him. Only a fool loses his temper in a situation like that.

I'm thinking about going down tomorrow and pressing charges on him.

Damn...one more adjective you would have won a gift certificate.

Forum List

Back