Anybody looking for a new half helmet?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
So i have been looking for a "low profile"(doesnt fly up riding and no mushroomhead look) half helmet. I found a site that had them for 60 bucks. When i go to buy one, i cant find the site anywhere.
Anyways, i go to the local Honda dealership(i refuse to buy a HD helmet. The $$ is too much) and find this one
www.z1r.com/products/?productGroupId=302208
Most comfortable helmet i ever wore. Its not exactly "low profile" like the rest but the padding is only about half as thick as normal. I put it on and immediately fell in love. It wrapped around my head like memory foam. When i left, i went 85 mph to test it out. It didnt move an inch. None. No mushroomhead look. It looks like im wearing a novelty helmet but its DOT Approved.
I got that and a quick release for 50 bucks. I get a discount because my wifes uncle works there lol. It was normally 60 bucks. STILL WORTH IT

So i have been looking for a "low profile"(doesnt fly up riding and no mushroomhead look) half helmet. I found a site that had them for 60 bucks. When i go to buy one, i cant find the site anywhere.
Anyways, i go to the local Honda dealership(i refuse to buy a HD helmet. The $$ is too much) and find this one
Most comfortable helmet i ever wore. Its not exactly "low profile" like the rest but the padding is only about half as thick as normal. I put it on and immediately fell in love. It wrapped around my head like memory foam. When i left, i went 85 mph to test it out. It didnt move an inch. None. No mushroomhead look. It looks like im wearing a novelty helmet but its DOT Approved.
I got that and a quick release for 50 bucks. I get a discount because my wifes uncle works there lol. It was normally 60 bucks. STILL WORTH IT
Helmet?

Fonzie3.jpg

Helmet?

Fonzie3.jpg
TN has helmet laws. I am very close to the KY TN border and KY dont have any helmet laws.
SO i took mine off one day and it felt soooooo good. But i wasnt very comfortable. I was thinking, "this will be the one time i have a wreck" lol

Forum List

Back