GWB agrees with DevNell. Praises SWIFT HaitiQuake Response

Liability's head is like a vaccuum. No, wait. . . wait. . . I can see two rooms in there. One is emply. The other has a sign on an easel. "Room for rent."

Maybe we can fix him/her up with CaliGirl? That would be a site to see. lol

Jokey and DevNell/Douchetard/Dante/dickstain. Perfect together.

Two assholes falling deeply in love with each other.

:lol:

If it's true that people are known by the company they keep, this is bad news for both of them! :clap2:

Wow, Liability, you are a hoot! All you can do is scream, throw tantrums, stand there red eyed, then whine and pout. You, son, are a loser on this thread and every thread.

Grow up.

Its fun watching him blow isn't it?

What a loser

I almost forgot that leftwinger completes that hideously stupid menage a trois. Evidence?

Leftwinger just said he likes to watch "blow" (his gay-boi reference to a blow job, obviously; and he likes it even if it requires him using his imagination).

Yeah. Jokey and Leftwinger fit in perfectly with shit like DevNell. :lol:

Wow, Liability, you are a hoot! All you can do is scream, throw tantrums, stand there red eyed, then whine and pout. You, son, are a loser on this thread and every thread.

Grow up.

What a loser

That's going a bit far, donlt you think? I say let's be fair to losers. Liability is in a category of his/her own.

psst, has their gender been established? could that meltdown have just been a symptom of PMS?

My apology to losers

They show more class than Liability

What a loser

That's going a bit far, donlt you think? I say let's be fair to losers. Liability is in a category of his/her own.

psst, has their gender been established? could that meltdown have just been a symptom of PMS?

My apology to losers

They show more class than Liability

Coming from one of the no class trio, that's pretty funny.

You are still thoroughly dishonest, exposed as such and of no value, leftshitflinger.

Warm regards,

Liability.

:funnyface:

Gotta love Liability. He is keeping his hissy fit going for a second day.

:meow: Show us how mad you are Liability!

Wow. You really cannot help but lie. It's pathological, eh?

As I already informed you, you lack the ability to make me angry.

I recognize you for what you are. Clearly, you are nothing but a dishonest troll.

By the way, liar, since you are merely a rather plodding and insipid left-winger, why did you choose such a flatly dishonest username when you joined this Message Board?

Liability, you are always unhappy, always in a rage. Your self-loathing is so evident. I don't like your behavior, but I don't dislike you. I can only feel pity for you.

Liability, you are * * * [dishonest repetitive blather snipped].

:cuckoo:

Jokey, you poor pathetic little rancid twat. The fact that you are endlessly willing to repeat your lie still doesn't suffice to make anything you say true. The truth is that I am not in the slightest angry.

I just enjoy exposing liars like you and will continue to do so no matter how often you lie and whine and cry and piss your panties.

I don't take pity on you because you are really just a liar and I find you contemptible as such. And you pretend that I am angry. Nah. You just flatter yourself. Baselessly.

You are part of a cadre of dishonest liberoidal douchebags. You are valueless and an object worthy only of continued exposure and ridicule. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Liability can't take what he tries to dish out. Typical reactionary wingnut coward.

Liability can't take what he tries to dish out. Typical reactionary wingnut coward.

Another example ^ of Jokey's abject hostility to the truth.

So sad, but so typical. It is typical of his uber-liberoidal tendencies, however.

You are ocd'ing about me again. I keep telling you I am hetero. Uh . . . not there's anything wrong with your preference. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another example ^ of Jokey's abject hostility to the truth.

So sad, but so typical. It is typical of his uber-liberoidal tendencies, however.

You are ocd'ing about me again. I keep telling you I am hetero. Uh . . . not there's anything wrong with your preference. * * * *

Your ongoing misuse of another term of psychology reflects your lack of education and supports the conclusion that you are plainly stupid.

You are of course also an abject total liar, as you keep confirming.

Also, that stale line about anybody stalking you? It's another kind of unintended revelation by you. :cuckoo:

Others have tried that old ploy (as I told you before, dipshit). You are incapable of learning from your mistakes. That's why you keep repeating them.

Mock ya later, you lying pig.

I recognize you for what you are. Clearly, you are nothing but a dishonest troll.

By the way, liar, since you are merely a rather plodding and insipid left-winger, why did you choose such a flatly dishonest username when you joined this Message Board?

LOL

You still here?

Can't you tell people are pulling your chain? You must have been a lot of fun on the playground. Seems you never left

LOL

You still here?

Can't you tell people are pulling your chain? You must have been a lot of fun on the playground. Seems you never left

Oh poor leftwinger. Don't get all weepy just because I exposed you as the liar you are.

It's not like it was a secret.

Your username is obviously a fraud.

Why DID you choose a such a massively and deliberately dishonest username, little girl?

Did you realize at the time that you'd never have any credibility once you did that?

Poor, poor Liability

Imploding before our eyes. Like a little girl throwing a temper tantrum whining that everyone is not fair!
Hard to believe he is still whimpering after two days.

Forum List

Back