GWB agrees with DevNell. Praises SWIFT HaitiQuake Response

wow, now the left is going to sing the praise of President Bush..will the wonders never cease..

I do not represent the Left, but I do represent reason and rationality.

I compared Obama's response to HaitiQuake with Bush's response to Katrina.

I quoted FOX NEWS Reporters and right winger Joe Scarborough, saying the response to Katrina was a 'national disgracel Nobody disagreed there.

I called Obama's response to HaitiQuake, SWIFT. Most crazy wingnuts took exception to that.

Now Bush himself used the term 'swift response' in describing Obama and HaitiQuake.

sucks to be you
:lol:

wow, now the left is going to sing the praise of President Bush..will the wonders never cease..

You may or may not speak for the left, but you SURE as hell don't speak for reason and ratinality, for those notions require SOME allegiance to honesty and integrity. That leaves YOu out in the cold, NevDull -- er -- Dante. Whichever username you are using at the moment.

Yes, you did -- originally as DellNev, Dante. It wasn't a particularly valid comparison, however. Apples and Oranges kinda thing.

I quoted FOX NEWS Reporters and right winger Joe Scarborough, saying the response to Katrina was a 'national disgracel Nobody disagreed there.

Scarborough was mistaken. Several people disagreed at the time and many still do.

I called Obama's response to HaitiQuake, SWIFT. Most crazy wingnuts took exception to that.

Making shit up again. So much for your faux concern for rationality.

Now Bush himself used the term 'swift response' in describing Obama and HaitiQuake.

So what?

sucks to be you

Nope. It sucks to be a dishonest pussy, like you, DevNell/Dante. Did I miss any other usernames, you tool?

sucks to be you
:lol:
Some people just don't get It, do they Gladys?

*wink

IT's A Mad Web We Weave... get a fucking life you loser.

You may or may not speak for the left, but you SURE as hell don't speak for reason and ratinality, for those notions require SOME allegiance to honesty and integrity. That leaves YOu out in the cold, NevDull -- er -- Dante. Whichever username you are using at the moment.
... It sucks to be a dishonest pussy, like you, DevNell/Dante. Did I miss any other usernames, you tool?
methinks after this very public meltdown of yours, you'll learn to think before you speak/type.

... It sucks to be a dishonest pussy, like you, DevNell/Dante. Did I miss any other usernames, you tool?
methinks after this very public meltdown of yours, you'll learn to think before you speak/type.

More lies -- multiple lies -- from a scumbag liar.

First off, of course, you lied when you claimed "methinks." You DON'T think. You can't.

Secondly, you lied when you called my reaction to your lie a "meltdown." No meltdown, asswipe. I just called you on your outright deliberate lie. Fuck off, liar.

Thirdly, if there were any lesson to be learned here, it would be for you to learn: lying isn't a good thing. You should lie less. Indeed, you really shouldn't lie at all. You certainly shouldn't lie compulsively and exclusively, as you do.

Fourthly, why do you have two different usernames? Sock puppet accounts are a sign of how limp and lame you are, you pussy liar.

Finally, if you'd learn to be honest before you speak, you'd probably never post again. You remain a pitiable failure of a member at USMB and an exposed liar.

Sucks to be you.

First off, of course, you lied when you claimed "methinks." You DON'T think. You can't.

Secondly, you lied when you called my reaction to your lie a "meltdown." No meltdown, asswipe. I just called you on your outright deliberate lie. Fuck off, liar.

Thirdly, if there were any lesson to be learned here, it would be for you to learn: lying isn't a good thing. You should lie less. Indeed, you really shouldn't lie at all. You certainly shouldn't lie compulsively and exclusively, as you do.

Fourthly, why do you have two different usernames? Sock puppet accounts are a sign of how limp and lame you are, you pussy liar.

Finally, if you'd learn to be honest before you speak, you'd probably never post again. You remain a pitiable failure of a member at USMB and an exposed liar.

Sucks to be you.

looks like someone is having a hissy fit.... :meow:

Sucks to be you.

Zzz.

No. It doesn't. That's just your limp and ineffectual effort to deflect.

Why DOES he have two different usernames?

Sucks to be you.

Zzz.

Why DOES he have two differnet usernames?

Who gives a shit?

Your little girl tantrum for the last two pages is getting tiresome.

Sucks to be you.

Oh, this is way beyond hissy fit. :rofl:

This is mid stage dementia! :lol:

Zzz.

Who gives a shit?

It would appear that a useless shit like you doesn't care. So what? I don't give a rat's ass what YOU care about or don't care about, dicknose.And, further, asslicker, there has been no "tantrum." Your attempt at dismissive commentary is just you being a partisan hack lying fucktard again.

So, if you don't care about the topic, go fuck yourself and stop posting on the thread, ya ignorant illogical douche.

Sucks to be you.

Oh good. The pussy fucktard is back.

So, faggot. Is it the case that you have two different, simultaneous, usernames? Or did you just get a fresh new username?

And, asshopper, why ARE you such a pussy?

Zzz.

Who gives a shit?

Just tell him/her the truth. I have secret powers that enable me to drive lunatics sane.

He/she's getting close. The teams in the black helicopters are outside his place right now waiting for orders to bag him up.

Zzz.

Who gives a shit?

It would appear that a useless shit like you doesn't care. So what? I don't give a rat's ass what YOU care about or don't care about, dicknose.And, further, asslicker, there has been no "tantrum." Your attempt at dismissive commentary is just you being a partisan hack lying fucktard again.

So, if you don't care about the topic, go fuck yourself and stop posting on the thread, ya ignorant illogical douche.

The topic is the response to the disaster in Haiti..

Not you having your panties twisted in a knot

hey steph that was only after CNN drove right up to the Dome, and your "doing a heck of a job Browny "said he did know people were dying, but his boss got one hell of a nice geeeeeeeeeeee-tar while on vacation , what the fuck do you really think

Last edited:

Oh good. The pussy fucktard is back.

So, faggot. Is it the case that you have two different, simultaneous, usernames? Or did you just get a fresh new username?

And, asshopper, why ARE you such a pussy?

psst... If I tell you my secret, will you promise to Eat Your Hat & Pen A Poem?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back