GWB agrees with DevNell. Praises SWIFT HaitiQuake Response

One of my favorite Liability posts...

Wrong needledick fly fucker.

The topic of the thread is the Dante crap about W telling us that President Obama's response to the Haiti disaster was "swift." Who cares? But what YOU were discussing was my commentary about DevNel/Dante's alternative usernames.

And, on the topic of the thread, the scumbag DevNel/Douchbag --err -- Dante made a dishonest claim regarding something I had supposedly said earlier (he lied, gee what a shock) and the fucking pussy can't even man-up about that.

So while a pussy like you has to jump to provide some cover for the faggot Dante/DullNev, the fact remains:

he's a liar and a pussy and has changed his username unless he's got a sock-puppet account.

Can the guy possibly be more of a loser?

RW, every time I believe that Liability has reached the absolute bottom of the sewer pit, he still manages to lower the bar. He is fathomless. heh

Sure. I could be you or that puke liar Jokey or a modern American liberal.

Don't worry, leftwinger. You have already established that guys like you and your girlfriend Jokey are the Queens of Loser-ville. Nobody but other liberoidal jerkoffs even want to visit your land.

Homer Liability is fun to toy with. He brings a chuckle and enjoyment to the day.

Another though: Brown may win in MA, he will work with the Dems there, and with that bi-partisanship, who knows where he will end up down the road. It is nice to see a reasonable GOP use the neo-cons and teabaggers rather than be used by them.

Just saw former Presidents George W. Bush and William Jefferson Clinton, along with President Barack Hussein Obama, on the news.

Bush used the exact phrase DevNell did ''Swift Response'' to describe President Obama's handling of the Haiti earthquake situation.

DevNell, on behalf of himself and the rest of the USM community, accepts the apology owed from the right wingnut community @ USMB..

DevNell, initiated a thread saying the response of President Obama was swift. The right wingnuts attacked both the idea and anyone who agreed with it.

The thread compared the Katrina response with the HaitiQuake response. The Katrina response was called a 'national disgrace' by most all of America.

Apology accepted.

yours truly, and in the spirit of forgiveness
DevNell
Look what Bill Clinton and George W. Bush have said about each other...and they can work together.

Do any of you realize how silly that makes others look?

Homer Liability is fun to toy with. He brings a chuckle and enjoyment to the day.

Another though: Brown may win in MA, he will work with the Dems there, and with that bi-partisanship, who knows where he will end up down the road. It is nice to see a reasonable GOP use the neo-cons and teabaggers rather than be used by them.
Do you have any proof Brown is a man of principle and will work towards compromise and what is to stop Brown from compromising principles for a Chairmanship?

If Brown wins people in MA. better watch out if he crosses GOP leadership. The GOP leadership does what the progressives did to Joe Lieberman...eat their own.

Just saw former Presidents George W. Bush and William Jefferson Clinton, along with President Barack Hussein Obama, on the news.

Bush used the exact phrase DevNell did ''Swift Response'' to describe President Obama's handling of the Haiti earthquake situation.

DevNell, on behalf of himself and the rest of the USM community, accepts the apology owed from the right wingnut community @ USMB..

DevNell, initiated a thread saying the response of President Obama was swift. The right wingnuts attacked both the idea and anyone who agreed with it.

The thread compared the Katrina response with the HaitiQuake response. The Katrina response was called a 'national disgrace' by most all of America.

Apology accepted.

yours truly, and in the spirit of forgiveness
DevNell
Look what Bill Clinton and George W. Bush have said about each other...and they can work together.

Do any of you realize how silly that makes others look?

Quoting your own vapid, petty little OP doesn't make it any less vapid, you Dante/DullNev, you dope.

Of course President Bush can work even with President Clinton and President Obama. President Bush is a fine and decent man. As it pertains to NOW helping Haiti, even President Clinton deserves his props.

But if you were honest (which you aren't) you'd admit that if President Bush were the one now in Office and were he doing EXACTLY what President Obama was doing for Haiti, the "liberal" vitriolic criticism of President Bush would be loud, shrill and ceaseless.

It has nothing to do with how well President OBama is performing. I have given President Obama accolades for his reaction to the disaster in Haiti, in fact.

It has everything to do with the fact that you uber-libs tend to be extremely dishonest and hypocritical.

Do you have any proof Brown is a man of principle and will work towards compromise and what is to stop Brown from compromising principles for a Chairmanship?

If Brown wins people in MA. better watch out if he crosses GOP leadership. The GOP leadership does what the progressives did to Joe Lieberman...eat their own.

We will see.

One of my favorite Liability posts...

Wrong needledick fly fucker.

The topic of the thread is the Dante crap about W telling us that President Obama's response to the Haiti disaster was "swift." Who cares? But what YOU were discussing was my commentary about DevNel/Dante's alternative usernames.

And, on the topic of the thread, the scumbag DevNel/Douchbag --err -- Dante made a dishonest claim regarding something I had supposedly said earlier (he lied, gee what a shock) and the fucking pussy can't even man-up about that.

So while a pussy like you has to jump to provide some cover for the faggot Dante/DullNev, the fact remains:

he's a liar and a pussy and has changed his username unless he's got a sock-puppet account.

Is Liability a male? He/she posts like a teenaged girl.

not that there is anything wrong with that

Homer Liability: uber-libs tend to be extremely dishonest and hypocritical.

This is called projection.

Forum List

Back