Guys: Is this a turn off?

Chris L,

I have read many of your responses and will just say you are a miserable individual that is full of herself.

You are unaware she spends a fair amount of time in the CS which has mostly older posters. Based on posts there and here, I conclude she is two-faced.

Chris L,

I have read many of your responses and will just say you are a miserable individual that is full of herself.

You are unaware she spends a fair amount of time in the CS which has mostly older posters. Based on posts there and here, I conclude she is two-faced.

I think she's just a fucking bitch. People either want to fuck her or think she's an idiot (or both)

Chris L,

I think she's just a fucking bitch. People either want to fuck her or think she's an idiot (or both)

She is busy looking for a date on another thread. Just asked the age question. Pretty funny stuff.

the "right" kind of girth.

gross. turn off

Really? Do you like skinny cocks?

I don't like guys that talk about their cocks.
Like a salesman

Ah. Understandable. I hope my comment was made less like a salesman and more in a matter-of-fact sort of way, otherwise I will have to work more on my delivery.

Hey if you got it, flaunt it right? There is something to be said for confidence and knowing what you have :)

the "right" kind of girth.

gross. turn off

Like a salesman

Ah. Understandable. I hope my comment was made less like a salesman and more in a matter-of-fact sort of way, otherwise I will have to work more on my delivery.

Hey if you got it, flaunt it right? There is something to be said for confidence and knowing what you have :)

If I flaunt it, I might have to knock on my neighbors' doors to apprise them of Megan's Law...

gross. turn off

Like a salesman

If I flaunt it, I might have to knock on my neighbors' doors to apprise them of Megan's Law...

are they sex offenders?

Like a salesman

are they sex offenders?

Not that I know of, but I would be.

Like a salesman

are they sex offenders?

Not that I know of, but I would be.

How old is your neighbor?

safe_image.php

the arm muscles I mean.....

Hell no. She's not that bulky, but my wife is just as toned. (And probably just as strong.)

Yes, if you are fat and out of shape, it's probably best that you avoid the "athletic" type of women. Stick with the fat old grannies. :D

You know this type of behavior is very unattractive right?

For what reason do you think I'm here? YOUR approval? Lol. :lol:

I know why your here. Good luck with the path you have chosen.

Sorry, but I could not care any less about your approval. I don't know you. Lol. You are just a poster on an internet forum. K? :) Know your place.

Chris L,

Miserable bad attitude I may add.... I read a lot of ChrisL responses also ..... And if you disagree with her she will threaten you with ignore.

You know this type of behavior is very unattractive right?

For what reason do you think I'm here? YOUR approval? Lol. :lol:

I know why your here. Good luck with the path you have chosen.

Sorry, but I could not care any less about your approval. I don't know you. Lol. You are just a poster on an internet forum. K? :) Know your place.

Chris L,

I'm actually quite happy. Thanks. :) That's why I don't care what any of you nerds think! Lol.

If you don't care then what the hell you keep responding to people post... Why don't just shut the fuck up instead of keep hijacking thread? People are having a nice a conversation and here you come in like a sore thumb.

I take it miserable Chris is about? Making sure you know your opinion of her matters not, yet responding none the less. :lol:

Forum List

Back