GUNS must GO

The way I see it, there are three groups of people who think they benefit from the Second Amendment - hunters, self-defendants, and crazy people who think that they're going to stave off tyranny with their deer rifles.

Most conservatives fall into the category of the crazy-people who will save us from tyranny. They blew their chance when then allowed the government to take away their authority to own machine guns and nuclear weapons. These people, the crazy-people, had a point a long time ago but now that technology has made muskets an ineffective choice for governmental overthrow, let's not let them kid us. Private gun ownership is not going to prevent governmental tyranny, no matter how many times you've watched the movie Red Dawn.

Are you for real???? All you have to do is read our Constitution, and our Amendments. After you read them, you might have a better understanding about what freedom really means. But from your posts...I don't think you will comprehend...so best stay in Canada.

The way I see it, there are three groups of people who think they benefit from the Second Amendment - hunters, self-defendants, and crazy people who think that they're going to stave off tyranny with their deer rifles.

Most conservatives fall into the category of the crazy-people who will save us from tyranny. They blew their chance when then allowed the government to take away their authority to own machine guns and nuclear weapons. These people, the crazy-people, had a point a long time ago but now that technology has made muskets an ineffective choice for governmental overthrow, let's not let them kid us. Private gun ownership is not going to prevent governmental tyranny, no matter how many times you've watched the movie Red Dawn.

Well here's a novel idea, worry about canada and leave us the fuck alone. We don't need you, we don't want you, we couldn't care less what the fuck you think we should or shouldn't be doing. Does that register in your pea brain?

I just wonder how it jibes with the whole "eliminate guns" thing that the cities with the highest murder rates have the toughest gun laws?

We're Americans. We will keep our guns. The first act of a tyrant is to disarm the citizenry, and we won't be going down that road ever.

Yukon,

I'm guessing you didn't watch the video clip that I posted.

I don't know about you, but I don't plan on becoming the latest murder statistic. And if I do, I'm going down fighting. What part of this video makes you think that the police would do you any good??
And lets keep in mind, that these criminals MOST LIKELY have these firearms ILLEGALLY. So if guns are made to be illegal, it won't matter, because the criminals will still be acquiring them illegally. All you will do, is disarm law-abiding citizens and empower criminals.

Studies show that illegalizing guns does not work. Look at Washington D.C. Had the highest crime rate, and most gun-control. It is everyone's inalieable right to defend themselves, regardless of constitution.

Virginia Tech. Before the shootings there, a student had been fighting the idiotic rule that nobody, even with a license, could pack on campus.

What a shame.....someone with a gun could have saved a lot of kids that day.

Removing someone's head with a knife is much more difficult than blowing it off with a shotgun....wouldn't you agree? Therefore your argument is not valid.

whatever you say, Adolf.

I agree Allie, I think the problem people have with the thought of allowing students to carry firearms on campus, is they tend to lump "students" in one basket; believing that (students=kids). People somehow come up with the idea that their 18 year old will be allow to tote a gun around, without citing laws. You must be 21 to purchase, be in possession of, and even buy hand-gun ammo (in Texas anyway). So in reality, MOST college students will not be even allowed to carry a handgun if there is ever such legislation that allows it.

And it's not easy to obtain a concealed weapon permit.

I don't think I've ever heard of a murder occurring where the killer had a permit?

Oh goody, you can count to 3.
Next, perhaps you can name somebody that thinks a "musket" is equivalent to a Glock G21?

Even at this early phase Im not surprised. Not a single one of you has been able to lodge a logical protest to my post. Sarcasm is the best you can do.

Try to inform yourself.

Take a break and read John Lott's "More Guns, Less Crime" for an eye-opener.

Further, take a look at statistics that separate legal and licensed guns from unlawful.

Next, consider who would have guns if they were banned. And, please, don't say "nobody would have them."

And move to a country where citizens are considered to be adults. Or is this sarcasm?

Psssssst, no-one takes Lott seriously any longer. He has been dismantled. Don't reference him. Just make the point that if someone doesn't live in the US why the fuck should they pronounce on domestic firearms policy. That works.

PubliusInfinitum said:
SWEET FANTASY... Tell us Diur, what color is the sky in the world where this DELUSION is TRUTH?

Ya see, in reality here, Lott hasn't been touched... there isn't a single point advanced by Lott that has been refuted... Not one...

Now towards proving that, given that you've made the rather emphatic assertion that Lott has been 'dismantled', then reason is served that you'll be able to give us a few... or say ONE valid example where Lott's position has been shown to be so much as innacurate... Post the SPECIFIC LOTT POSITION>> WITHIN IT'S STATED CONTEXT; SOURCE THE SPECIFIC REFERENCES; THAT OF THE LOTT POSITION AND THE RADICAL LEFTIST DISINFORMATION WEBSITE from which you're lifting... and show the board precisely where Lott got it wrong.

Now a note to the board: Would anyone care to wager that Diur here will offer a well reasoned, logically valild, intellectually sound argument, producing a valid, contexctually accurate, Lott position while sourcing the original Lott source, where upon she can show the Lott position to be inaccurate? AT BEST what we'll get is an out of context Lott position, advanced as a red herring, which is used in the typical misdirection, which is so common ot the ideological left; or the even more popular "Ignore the challenge in hopes that no one notices...'

Pub why the fuck do you bother? :confused:

I just love helping leftists expose themselves as fools... Oh sure, it's a character flaw, but I do love it so...

Let the record reflect that while Diur would LOVE to have supported her now discredited argument, she's, as predicted, unable to do so and as a result has instead CONCEDED... if only by default...

Which is more than enough...

Last edited:
Per the Center for Disease Control, from 1999 to 2005, there were 311,356 deaths in the United States from motor vehicles.

Per the Center for Disease Control, from 1999 to 2005, there were 207.751 deaths in the United States from firearms.

Yukon?

Last edited:
Per the Center for Disease Control, from 1999 to 2005, there were 311,356 deaths in the United States from motor vehicle.

Per the Center for Disease Control, from 1999 to 2005, there were 207.751 deaths in the United States from firearms.

Yukon?

Seems like his internet privileges have been suspended, today. Either that or he's shoveling snow. defrosting pipes or hiding bodies.

Well that serves reason; you've been repeatedly challenged to support your 'Canadian feelings' and with each challenge you've run to avoid offering any substantive response... and as such your OP is an:

EPIC FAILURE

But no more or less so than any other feminized (leftist) farce... What you're unable to recognize is that the US government hasn't taken away any authority of anyone, to do anything, at least where inalienable rights are concerned, as the US government does not possess the authority to give or retract inalienable rights...

Last edited:
According to Transport Canada's report The Alcohol-Crash Problem in Canada: 2000, a total of 981 people died in alcohol-related crashes in 2000. This includes off-road vehicles, as well as pedestrians with alcohol in their blood.

Statistics Canada says that 816 people — 767 males and 49 females — died of firearms-related injuries in Canada in 2002.

I'm thinking Yukon's next campaign will be to ban alcohol throughout Canada.

Per the Center for Disease Control, from 1999 to 2005, there were 311,356 deaths in the United States from motor vehicle.

Yukon?

Seems like his internet privileges have been suspended, today. Either that or he's shoveling snow. defrosting pipes or hiding bodies.

Maybe he's out driving around.

Yukon?

Maybe he's out driving around.

Maybe Canada censored him :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I just wonder how it jibes with the whole "eliminate guns" thing that the cities with the highest murder rates have the toughest gun laws?

We're Americans. We will keep our guns. The first act of a tyrant is to disarm the citizenry, and we won't be going down that road ever.

oh no Ali.....if Chris sees what you posted he will come in here and start posting about how those stats are bull......:eusa_shhh:

oh no Ali.....if Chris sees what you posted he will come in here and start posting about how those stats are bull......:eusa_shhh:

chrissy lewinsky is a moron.

Yukon?

or doing what he probably does when he gets turned down by his boyfriend.......yes that is what i mean.....pouting......

Forum List

Back