Guns and Assault Rifles are not the Problem, mentally ill people with Guns and assault rifles are the problem.

You guys want to solve the mental health issues, so you say.
But support nothing to stop the mentally ill from having weapons, all because of............

Infringement
and
Not willing to use Red Flag Laws, because, you know, infringement.
This is crucial ( no HIPPA Firewall keeping you having 2 Shrinks and a Psychologist off of your BGC and 4473 Form ) and a Real Drug Screening with EVERY 4473

The real problem is mentally ill people with guns and or assault rifles.
Do other developed nations not have mentally ill people? How come their rates of firearms homicide and mass killings are so much lower than that of the US?

Does the US drive its citizens crazy?

Do other developed nations not have mentally ill people? How come their rates of firearms homicide and mass killings are so much lower than that of the US?

democrats and republics do,,,

Because there are more Firearms in California in Private Hands ( Non Military / Non LEO ) than there are in more than 71 countries individually ( Including their Military & Leos

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I always wonder, What if the American Indians had assault rifles, instead of bows and arrows.
I know the whites with the winchester rifle killed more Indians in their drive to conquer the west, than the indians killed whites?!. Now a lot of White moms want to take away everyones assault rifles?. Strange now after thousands of Indians have been slaughtered, White people want to take away everyones assault rifles?

I always wonder, What if the American Indians had assault rifles, instead of bows and arrows.
I know the whites with the winchester rifle killed more Indians in their drive to conquer the west, than the indians killed whites?!. Now a lot of White moms want to take away everyones assault rifles?. Strange now after thousands of Indians have been slaughtered, White people want to take away everyones assault rifles?
it was about numbers with the indians,, they didnt have a supply chain coming out of europe like whites did,,

just goes to show more people need to be armed and maintain greater numbers than the fascist left that wants to disarm the people can maintain,,

it was about numbers with the indians,, they didnt have a supply chain coming out of europe like whites did,,

just goes to show more people need to be armed and maintain greater numbers than the fascist left that wants to disarm the people can maintain,,
I agree, its always a Democrat that wants to ban assault rifles. And disarm all Americans. I hear the Democrats were the party of the Ku Klux Klan during the civil war and during reconstruction after the war, they didn't want any black people to own guns or rifles.!!

I agree, its always a Democrat that wants to ban assault rifles. And disarm all Americans. I hear the Democrats were the party of the Ku Klux Klan during the civil war and during reconstruction after the war, they didn't want any black people to own guns or rifles.!!
you hear??? thats common knowledge around here,,

I believe in the Bill of Rights, which guarantees the right to keep and bear arms and cannot be infringed.

You don't believe in jackshit.
Okaydokay i i have on ignore, but Okaydokay is all about FREE SHIT and getting back at "Whitie", even though it was White Democrats that keeps fucking over the blacks....

Moar mass shootings!
Moar guns!
Moar death!
Yay!

Guns and Assault Rifles are not the Problem, Guns and Assault Rifles are the Solution.​

when you figure out a law that crazies and criminals will abide by then we can make a law to deal with that,, so far every law only effects law abiding people,,,
Got it.......

So the crazy down the street gets to keep his guns, when fiends, neighbors, and family go to the police and warn them that he could snap at any moment, and he has mentioned harming/killing others.

We have Red Flags, but you insist that taking away the crazy guys guns is an infringement on his rights..........BTW.....fuck all the rights of people that just want to stay alive.

Got it.......

So the crazy down the street gets to keep his guns, when fiends, neighbors, and family go to the police and warn them that he could snap at any moment, and he has mentioned harming/killing others.

We have Red Flags, but you insist that taking away the crazy guys guns is an infringement on his rights..........BTW.....fuck all the rights of people that just want to stay alive.
if they go through proper due process its fine,,

Forum List

Back