Guns and Assault Rifles are not the Problem, mentally ill people with Guns and assault rifles are the problem.

1st post
I would rather loose a few to crazies than millions to a tyrannical government,,
What about your dead family member that he killed, while awaiting his due process?

Just say it. Yes, even my family, to protect infringement.

You can have 2 51/50s be a psyche washout of the Marines and be seeing 2 Shrinks and a Psychologist and be a prohibited person that is the true due process
if they are such a threat they cant be trusted with a gun they shouldnt be on the streets,, cause no law will stop them if they get a hankering to kill someone,,

if they are such a threat they cant be trusted with a gun they shouldnt be on the streets,, cause no law will stop them if they get a hankering to kill someone,,
WTF ! We are allowing fucking MILLIONS of unvetted newcomer Illegal Turd Worlders onto our streets and your acting like we can imprison every Nutjob who is a potential snapper ? Sheesh dood WTFU , we don’t even imprison our convicted criminals these days . Try again

5th post
WTF ! We are allowing fucking MILLIONS of unvetted newcomer Illegal Turd Worlders onto our streets and your acting like we can imprison every Nutjob who is a potential snapper ? Sheesh dood WTFU , we don’t even imprison our convicted criminals these days . Try again
thats on republicans and their democrat friends,,,

sorry not giving up any rights as long as I can breath,,

Quit dancing and just say it.
Your protected killer just killed your family, and it's ok because he didn't have his rights infringed upon.

Even Family.
Neat.
you need to get the car keys out of your ears,,

I said my peace, if you dont like it you can go suck a cock or change the constitution,,

What you gonna do about ( Ballot Harvesting )( Drop Boxes ) ( Mail in Ballots ) ( Voting Machines ) ( Rabid Democommies in control of all you local / Regional / State Polling Places ) ?
not much I can do but complain republicans are helping the dems destroy the country by letting millions of illegals into the country

Yes you certainly did.......
You are OK with this crazy killing your family, as long as his, the killers, rights are Constitutionally Protected, at the cost of your family.

Even your family
whether I am OK with it or not doesnt change my opinion

I can not understand how the news media fails to see the real problem in America today. There are millions of Gun and assault rifles owners that live in America today. And they are not mass killers. The real problem is mentally ill people with guns and or assault rifles. It seems that the news media networks have this agenda to demonize assault rifles and guns in America. These two items are not active until a person picks them up. Wake up America, and see what is really going on.!? There should be a psychological test to screen purchasers of all weapons before they can be sold, to weed out the nut cases. Your thoughts.?
Here's a clue for you. Most shooters are not mentally ill. They're angry. Anger is not a mental illness.

so the accused dont get a say in court before their rights are taken away,, thats not due process
Well, imo the accused still gets his “due process” under state law and a special judge exists and is paid by the state or county to provide it.

By the way, if you wave around a knife (or a gun) and threaten your neighbors or your wife, your girlfriend or your children, a cop can arrest you on the spot, without a warrant from a judge. He will of course disarm you as well. All this (like the FL Red Flag Law) is not a violation of your “Constitutional Rights” in any manner whatever. Legislatively passed laws and criminal codes permit such actions, and they are moreover just matters … of “Common Sense.”

Last edited:
Well, imo the accused still gets his “due process” under state law and a special judge exists and is paid by the state or county to provide it.

By the way, if you wave around a knife (or a gun) and threaten your neighbors a cop can arrest you on the spot, without a warrant from a judge. He will disarm you as well. This is not a violation of your “Constitutional Rights” in any manner whatever!
of course if they are threatening people they can be arrested,, its stupid to bring that up,,,

if a person doesnt threaten anyone does that person get their day in court before their guns are taken or after

of course if they are threatening people they can be arrested,, its stupid to bring that up,,,

if a person doesnt threaten anyone does that person get their day in court before their guns are taken or after
But they DID threaten in speech, and you STILL want them protected.

Forum List

Back