Transvestite vs. Transgender

Does the teachers union understand the distinction? Would they take it upon themselves without parental permission and dose a heterosexual boy with hormones and mood altering drugs if they caught him trying on a dress? What if he wakes up in a hospital recovery room without his genital organs and the last thing he saw was a teacher signing some papers?

I've asked several times why Democrats think it's educational to have drag shows at public schools and public libraries. Transvestites are not any supposedly discriminated against group, and as far as I know aren't asking for any particular rights.

As wrong as I think it is, talking to kids about transgender at least has an articulable point in that the lessons are supposedly to teach tolerance. What in the world does a child learn from having an obvious man dressed as a woman read a story to them?

Male performers dressed as women in Shakespeare's time and before, so it's nothing new. As far as I know there's no law against such a show.

I don't even know if lbgtq+ includes transvestites. Maybe they just jumped on the bandwagon and Democrats need all the crazy people they can get.

20230506d.jpg

They are the same thing to different degrees. But they are not two different things.

The tranny wants to be the opposite sex full time, the transvestite wants to feel like a woman on a temporary basis. One just takes things farther than the other is the only difference.

It's same as gay and bi. A bi guy will say they aren't gay, but they still like a dick in their mouth and ass. Sure he isn't full blown cra,y for dick, but he still likes it

Eddie izzard used to be a transvestite, but now with trannies being a thing he is saying he is a she now. In this day and age transvestites all become trannies at some point

Forum List

Back