Gun shop shooting.

I don't close or lock my gates and I feel safe. Keys to my boat is always on the dash board.....I don't have a gun under my bed or my pillow and I'm comfortable with that.
:chuckle:
What do you think this proves?
Means I don't have to own guns to live freely, comfortably and not scared like you. You have to armed yourself to the teeth because you are so scared a maggot will come and get you.
Why should people not be scared of being a victim violent crime?

Only 1.2 million violent crimes in a country of over 300 million. Why be so scared.

Twit.......those are reported crimes.....they don't include any crime stopped and not reported or any crime, like rape, that isn't reported.......you are such a child....but again..you can't help it.....

Yes I use real numbers, you keep playing in fantasy land kid.

Perhaps they could just keep their guns locked up in a drawer at home ? That was 2 people wouldnt be dead over a £25 bill.

Really....and all the other people....Americans who use guns 1.5 million times a year to actually stop violent attack.....you would prefer that they are raped, robbed, tortured or murdered vs. stopping the attack with a gun?

There were 8,124 gun murders in 2014, the majority committed by criminals murdering other criminals.

So......

1.5 million defensive uses vs. 8,124 gun murders.....

Which number is bigger?

You are using an imaginary number and comparing it to a factual number of murders. You are also comparing murders to what crime defended? Most defenses aren't even lawful.

Perhaps they could just keep their guns locked up in a drawer at home ? That was 2 people wouldnt be dead over a £25 bill.

Really....and all the other people....Americans who use guns 1.5 million times a year to actually stop violent attack.....you would prefer that they are raped, robbed, tortured or murdered vs. stopping the attack with a gun?

There were 8,124 gun murders in 2014, the majority committed by criminals murdering other criminals.

So......

Which number is bigger?

You are using an imaginary number and comparing it to a factual number of murders. You are also comparing murders to what crime defended? Most defenses aren't even lawful.

And again you pull that out of your ass….I used actual research, 40 years worth, by actual sociologists, economists and criminologists…people who have actually done research into the topic……you don't like the number therefore the number is imaginary….not an adult way of dealing with the truth, facts, and reality.

Yes…in your child like brain the truth, facts and realty are propaganda….while your actual propaganda is the truth….got it.
Do you even sell guns for a living?

Just wondering if this is more libtard delusional idiocy or something I might have missed.

No….I am not in the business, I do not work for the NRA though I am a life member.

This isn't the first time a libtard has accused me of working for the cause I support. Back on a martial arts website that had a political area one of the left wing nut jobs was absolutely convinced I worked for some big oil company or other business because I kept debating against the myth of man made global warming…….he would just not get off the topic…..then I had fun with him…..implying my salary, how much I made for each post…..

This nut is just the latest….it is one of the tactics they use when the topic doesn't lend itself to calling those they disagree with racists……then they accuse you of being paid….

It is a very child like behavior….

First time and the latest??? Dude this just show what kind of person you are... A liar.... I only talked to you about guns more than anybody else for 10 months..... Some minor discussion with M14 and Loki.
Maybe you are suffering from dementia.
I've been talking to you the same ONE and ONE subject over and over that *you sell guns for a living* ...... You want to sell guns in every corner, flood the country with guns... repeatedly..... So all the propaganda you are telling us are also lie. What a loser.

You are delusional.....I have never stated anywhere that I sell guns for a living.......please...find those posts....anyone....please help this twit find the post where I say I sell guns for a living or even as a hobby......

Did you just woke waiting for someone to change your diaper? ..... Been using the same one line to you for a long time. Dude you need help. I've telling you the same thing over and over *by design*...... ***You want to flood the streets with more guns selling them at liquor store like cigarettes. Because YOU want to make more money*** That has been line to you over and over by design. In this thread I added word DROWNING the public with guns because YOU want to make more money..... by design. Now you are denying that you do not sell guns? So why in the world you TWIT never said anything then? Go get some help.

Are you drinking......normally your posts make no sense...this one makes even less sense....

So......

Which number is bigger?

And again you pull that out of your ass….I used actual research, 40 years worth, by actual sociologists, economists and criminologists…people who have actually done research into the topic……you don't like the number therefore the number is imaginary….not an adult way of dealing with the truth, facts, and reality.

Those studies don't represent any real defenses. They are tiny surveys that extrapolate the results. They are bad math, not reality. And they have been debunked many times over. In the real world most people don't know anyone with a dgu. In your fantasy land almost every gun owner would have at least one.

Forum List

Back