Gun shop shooting.

Yes…in your child like brain the truth, facts and realty are propaganda….while your actual propaganda is the truth….got it.
Do you even sell guns for a living?

Just wondering if this is more libtard delusional idiocy or something I might have missed.

No...it is a problem because self defense and gun ownership are a Right, not something that can be denied by an anti gun law enforcement official......the woman stabbed to death on her driveway in New Jersey was waiting to get her concealed carry permit and was unable to get it immediately because they were screwing around with her.....dittos the woman at the gun store I go to....I was leaving the range when my instructor said they had a woman in the store whose boyfriend said he was going to kill her....they were trying to help her get through the training requirements and paperwork..........

The democrats tried to deny Blacks their Right to vote using Poll Taxes and Literacy Tests....this is no different. When you put blocks on the exercise of a Right you are committing a crime...and it needs to stop.

This woman that you portrayed it happened that she get mugged while waiting for permit. Darn.......... What a coincidence.
Guy... You can give me all the explanation you want but your only goal is to drowned the public with more guns.......... And you are against any kind of restrictions that way it's easier for you to sell guns. That's your bottom line.

Not mugged twit…..murdered by her stronger, more aggressive male partner, who didn't have to wait months to get the permit for the blade he used to murder her……she was waiting months for that permit……her Right to own a gun for self defense…….and she was murdered because of people like you.

You use this kind of propaganda to scare people. So you can sell more guns.... Period.

Yes…in your child like brain the truth, facts and realty are propaganda….while your actual propaganda is the truth….got it.

I will pray for you Guy.

Of the 2 of us, you need more prayers……..a lot more.

Just wondering if this is more libtard delusional idiocy or something I might have missed.

No….I am not in the business, I do not work for the NRA though I am a life member.

This isn't the first time a libtard has accused me of working for the cause I support. Back on a martial arts website that had a political area one of the left wing nut jobs was absolutely convinced I worked for some big oil company or other business because I kept debating against the myth of man made global warming…….he would just not get off the topic…..then I had fun with him…..implying my salary, how much I made for each post…..

This nut is just the latest….it is one of the tactics they use when the topic doesn't lend itself to calling those they disagree with racists……then they accuse you of being paid….

It is a very child like behavior….

I don't close or lock my gates and I feel safe. Keys to my boat is always on the dash board.....I don't have a gun under my bed or my pillow and I'm comfortable with that.
:chuckle:
What do you think this proves?
Means I don't have to own guns to live freely, comfortably and not scared like you. You have to armed yourself to the teeth because you are so scared a maggot will come and get you.
Why should people not be scared of being a victim violent crime?

Obviously need to get more guns in the gun shop to make it safe.

Father and son die in shootout at Pearl River County gun shop
Note: Authorities have released the names of all four people involved in a shooting at the gun store. To read the updated story, click here.
PICAYUNE -- A father and son were killed in a shootout with another man and his son at a gun store Saturday in Pearl River County's Henleyfield community.
Pearl River County deputies responding to the shooting on Mississippi 43 about 3:15 p.m. found the store owner and his son dead in the store, Chief Deputy Shane Tucker said.
The owner's wife was working at the store when two customers, a man and his son, entered to pick up a firearm that had been repaired.
"There was some contention about a $25 fee," Tucker said.
In an attempt to clear up the dispute, the woman called her husband, who later arrived with his son. An argument ensued between the owners and the customers.
"During this argument, we believe there might have been some pushing and shoving," Tucker said. "One of the customers and one of the owners produced firearms. We don't know who shot first."
All four men were shot. The two customers were airlifted to a hospital with life-threatening injuries, Tucker said.
By Sunday morning, the son in hospital ICU was in stable condition, he said.
The wife of the owner was not wounded.
Investigators are trying to determine how the situation unfolded before any charges are filed, Sheriff David Allison said.
CRIME
http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/
Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article56305535.html#storylink=cpy

Thank goodness a 'good guy with a gun' was there to stop the shooting. Else someone might have gotten hurt.

Yes he does. I know he will deny it. I've been talking to him more than anything else about guns since I joined this board. The same thing I've been telling about selling guns..... Without limits.

Yes he does. I know he will deny it. I've been talking to him more than anything else about guns since I joined this board. The same thing I've been telling about selling guns..... Without limits.
:cuckoo:

Assuming they are all NRA members - would they get kicked out for shooting other members or perhaps get a certificate for shooting them ?
Its really complicated aint it ?

Assuming they are all NRA members - would they get kicked out for shooting other members or perhaps get a certificate for shooting them ?

The NRA does not support gun crime….so whoever was the criminal wouldn't get their support….

The NRA does not support gun crime….so whoever was the criminal wouldn't get their support….

So the NRA *didn't* support Arizona's gun walking laws. Remember, when Fast and Furious went down, the gun walkers were in *perfect* compliance with Arizona law.

No….I am not in the business, I do not work for the NRA though I am a life member.

This isn't the first time a libtard has accused me of working for the cause I support. Back on a martial arts website that had a political area one of the left wing nut jobs was absolutely convinced I worked for some big oil company or other business because I kept debating against the myth of man made global warming…….he would just not get off the topic…..then I had fun with him…..implying my salary, how much I made for each post…..

This nut is just the latest….it is one of the tactics they use when the topic doesn't lend itself to calling those they disagree with racists……then they accuse you of being paid….

It is a very child like behavior….

First time and the latest??? Dude this just show what kind of person you are... A liar.... I only talked to you about guns more than anybody else for 10 months..... Some minor discussion with M14 and Loki.
Maybe you are suffering from dementia.
I've been talking to you the same ONE and ONE subject over and over that *you sell guns for a living* ...... You want to sell guns in every corner, flood the country with guns... repeatedly..... So all the propaganda you are telling us are also lie. What a loser.

:cuckoo:

Wow, what are the recreational drugs now popular among libtards? It would seem to fry their brains worse than snorting Draino was.

The two creeps left alive after the gun store shooting went to guns a blazing over a 25 dollar charge, leaving a man and a boy dead on the ground.

I don't close or lock my gates and I feel safe. Keys to my boat is always on the dash board.....I don't have a gun under my bed or my pillow and I'm comfortable with that.
Means I don't have to own guns to live freely, comfortably and not scared like you. You have to armed yourself to the teeth because you are so scared a maggot will come and get you.

Only 1.2 million violent crimes in a country of over 300 million. Why be so scared.

If you own a gun shop, you have to be aware that there is a certain percent of your customers that are armed, but are not playing with a full deck. I would consider the occupation danger to be about on par with being a Circle K clerk on the graveyard ship.

If you own a gun shop, you have to be aware that there is a certain percent of your customers that are armed, but are not playing with a full deck. I would consider the occupation danger to be about on par with being a Circle K clerk on the graveyard ship.

True enough in this case for the man and the boy left dead on the ground after the gun store shooting.

Only 1.2 million violent crimes in a country of over 300 million. Why be so scared.

And that number is down by quite a bit from when that buffoon george w bush left office.

From 1.4 mil to 1.1 mil.

United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2014

Forum List

Back