Gun shop shooting.

Assuming they are all NRA members - would they get kicked out for shooting other members or perhaps get a certificate for shooting them ?
Its really complicated aint it ?

The NRA does not support gun crime….so whoever was the criminal wouldn't get their support….

So the NRA *didn't* support Arizona's gun walking laws. Remember, when Fast and Furious went down, the gun walkers were in *perfect* compliance with Arizona law.

Yes.......in fact they wanted to deny those sales because they believed them to be straw sales...but the ATF ordered them to make the sales because they were doing Fast and Furious.........the gun stores tried to keep from selling those guns but the ATF made them sell those guns...

So if you have a problem with Fast and Furious, don't blame the gun stores....blame obama and holder....

Assuming they are all NRA members - would they get kicked out for shooting other members or perhaps get a certificate for shooting them ?

The NRA does not support gun crime….so whoever was the criminal wouldn't get their support….

So the NRA *didn't* support Arizona's gun walking laws. Remember, when Fast and Furious went down, the gun walkers were in *perfect* compliance with Arizona law.

Did you actually research Fast and Furious.....you can't have to have made that stupid post.....

Yes…in your child like brain the truth, facts and realty are propaganda….while your actual propaganda is the truth….got it.
Do you even sell guns for a living?

Just wondering if this is more libtard delusional idiocy or something I might have missed.

No….I am not in the business, I do not work for the NRA though I am a life member.

This isn't the first time a libtard has accused me of working for the cause I support. Back on a martial arts website that had a political area one of the left wing nut jobs was absolutely convinced I worked for some big oil company or other business because I kept debating against the myth of man made global warming…….he would just not get off the topic…..then I had fun with him…..implying my salary, how much I made for each post…..

This nut is just the latest….it is one of the tactics they use when the topic doesn't lend itself to calling those they disagree with racists……then they accuse you of being paid….

It is a very child like behavior….

First time and the latest??? Dude this just show what kind of person you are... A liar.... I only talked to you about guns more than anybody else for 10 months..... Some minor discussion with M14 and Loki.
Maybe you are suffering from dementia.
I've been talking to you the same ONE and ONE subject over and over that *you sell guns for a living* ...... You want to sell guns in every corner, flood the country with guns... repeatedly..... So all the propaganda you are telling us are also lie. What a loser.

You are delusional.....I have never stated anywhere that I sell guns for a living.......please...find those posts....anyone....please help this twit find the post where I say I sell guns for a living or even as a hobby......

I don't close or lock my gates and I feel safe. Keys to my boat is always on the dash board.....I don't have a gun under my bed or my pillow and I'm comfortable with that.
:chuckle:
What do you think this proves?
Means I don't have to own guns to live freely, comfortably and not scared like you. You have to armed yourself to the teeth because you are so scared a maggot will come and get you.
Why should people not be scared of being a victim violent crime?

Only 1.2 million violent crimes in a country of over 300 million. Why be so scared.

Twit.......those are reported crimes.....they don't include any crime stopped and not reported or any crime, like rape, that isn't reported.......you are such a child....but again..you can't help it.....

Here you go.....this is what the ATF did, not the NRA...since the NRA actually opposes criminals getting guns...the ATF....they need criminals to get guns so they can claim criminals are getting guns....

Fast and Furious: Gun store owner opens up

Reporting from Glendale and Rio Rico, Ariz. — In the fall of 2009, ATF agents installed a secret phone line and hidden cameras in a ceiling panel and wall at Andre Howard's Lone Wolf gun store.

They gave him one basic instruction: Sell guns to every illegal purchaser who walks through the door.
For 15 months, Howard did as he was told. To customers with phony IDs or wads of cash he normally would have turned away, he sold pistols, rifles and semiautomatics.

He was assured by the ATF that they would follow the guns, and that the surveillance would lead the agents to the violent Mexican drug cartels on the Southwest border.

When Howard heard nothing about any arrests, he questioned the agents. Keep selling, they told him. So hundreds of thousands of dollars more in weapons, including .50-caliber sniper rifles, walked out of the front door of his store in a Glendale, Ariz., strip mall.

He said he supported law enforcement, and never imagined a thousand weapons, or half of the entire Fast and Furious inventory, would "walk" out of his store. And when arrests were not forthcoming, "every passing week I was more stunned," he said.
According to a confidential memo written by assistant federal prosecutor Emory Hurley, "Mr. Howard had expressed concerns about the cooperation he was providing and whether he was endangering himself or implicating himself in a criminal investigation.

pixel.gif
Other firearms dealers shared his concerns. At the nearby Scottsdale Gun Club, the proprietor sent an email to Agent David Voth. "I want to help ATF," he said, "but not at the risk of agents' safety because I have some very close friends that are U.S. Border Patrol agents in southern AZ."

pixel.gif

But they were all armed.That should have guaranteed their safety.

Thats right isnt it ?

The comparison is false. It isn't the same as a robbery or rape. In this case, there wasn't a good guy with a gun.
Perhaps they would all be alive if none of them had guns ?

Explain that to the Americans who use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminals....according to bill clinton....

Or the woman hacked to death by a man with a machete....no guns were involved there......but the man was stronger and had a machete.......or the woman hacked to death with a hatchet.....or the woman who was stabbed to death.......

No guns involved in any of those.....

Thats right isnt it ?

The comparison is false. It isn't the same as a robbery or rape. In this case, there wasn't a good guy with a gun.

Explain that to the Americans who use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminals....according to bill clinton....

Or the woman hacked to death by a man with a machete....no guns were involved there......but the man was stronger and had a machete.......or the woman hacked to death with a hatchet.....or the woman who was stabbed to death.......

But they were in this incident.
If these characters did not have guns on them they would be alive.
Or have I missed something ?

Thats right isnt it ?

Again, not the same as you are implying. It's a false comparison. If none of them had guns, there wouldn't have been a fight at all. The fight was about guns.

Again, there was no good guy with a gun here.

Thats right isnt it ?

Or the husband, son and wife would all be dead......and the suspects alive. Guns don't guarantee victory but they give you a better chance at surviving......

And again.....Americans use guns 1.5 million times to stop criminals.....are they supposed to know when they should or should not carry a gun for self defense?

Thats right isnt it ?

Again, not the same as you are implying. It's a false comparison. If none of them had guns, there wouldn't have been a fight at all. The fight was about guns.

Is there more to the story....how do you know there were no good guys?

Thats right isnt it ?

You are missing quite a lot, but of course, it's intentional.

Perhaps they could just keep their guns locked up in a drawer at home ? That was 2 people wouldnt be dead over a £25 bill.

Thats right isnt it ?

Is there more to the story....how do you know there were no good guys?

Didn't it say that the gun shop owners drew weapons first?

He is trying to imply that the Adage that only a good guy with a gun stops a bad guy with a gun is wrong. Or he's trying to say that when we point out that if a victim had a gun, he or she would have survived the incident is wrong.

It's a false analogy.

Perhaps they could just keep their guns locked up in a drawer at home ? That was 2 people wouldnt be dead over a £25 bill.

Really....and all the other people....Americans who use guns 1.5 million times a year to actually stop violent attack.....you would prefer that they are raped, robbed, tortured or murdered vs. stopping the attack with a gun?

There were 8,124 gun murders in 2014, the majority committed by criminals murdering other criminals.

So......

1.5 million defensive uses vs. 8,124 gun murders.....

Which number is bigger?

Also...guns are the best way to stop a rape. Do you want to have more rapes completed?

And Virginia allowed concealed carry in bars last year...the bar violence rate dropped 5.2%.....did you want more violence in those bars?

The two creeps left alive after the gun store shooting went to guns a blazing over a 25 dollar charge, leaving a man and a boy dead on the ground.
Hmm, you say that like its a bad thing.

I see a good thing when thugs are converted into something useful like fertilizing someones lawn.

The shop owner should have been more careful.

The two creeps left alive after the gun store shooting went to guns a blazing over a 25 dollar charge, leaving a man and a boy dead on the ground.
Hmm, you say that like its a bad thing.

I see a good thing when thugs are converted into something useful like fertilizing someones lawn.

The shop owner should have been more careful.

Don't be silly.

Forum List

Back