Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

Video here: Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'
------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.
Trump walked out onto the WH lawn and called for a moment of (prayerful) silence. That's all you're going to get from a Republican.
What else is there to do? No laws are going to be passed.

Whoever this guy is the OP trots out as an ally didn't mean anything to me before and he means nothing now.

I have the leverage. You vote against guns or even make a big statement about gun control I'm not voting for you.
That's okay, Mike. I vote for the folks who DO make a big statement about gun control and vote against guns. It's called democracy. I'm nowhere close to alone.

Glad to hear your not alone. Did all of you vote for Obama, whose party DID make a big statement about gun control, and still make big statements about gun control...but never did squat.
How many gun control laws were passed and signed during Former President Obama's two terms?

How Many Obama Gun Laws Were Actually Passed by Congress?

"The number of Obama gun laws passed during his two terms in office comes in at only two, and neither placed additional restrictions on gun owners.

In fact, the two gun laws signed by Obama actually expanded the rights of gun owners in the United States."

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.

Yes, it makes the left feel good about themselves to propose an unworkable solution that would deny constitutional rights to law abiding citizens in a wasted effort to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and terrorist's, who have demonstarted time and again that laws and "Gun free zone" signs mean nothing to them! Considering what has happened in Europe, Austin and Charlottesville, when will the left call for a ban on trucks, vans and cars? How about knives and explosives? The simple truth is the only thing that can stop a crazy person with a gun is either a law enforcement officer, or a law abiding citizen with a gun!

Even if EVERYONE in the audience had a CCL, as well as had a handgun, they wouldn't have been able to stop the shooter in the hotel. Why? Simple.............I challenge ANYONE to provide me with the make and model of pistol that is capable of firing 320 ft into the air (32 stories), as well as several hundred yards over.

Nope, this is one case where a "good guy with a gun" wouldn't have had a chance.

Amen! I watched his live interview.

Total bullshit as always coming from Lagotcha! There isn't a shred of evidence in that "report" that Trump "stalked" Diana! All he said was that she was pretty. And asked (by Stern of course!) if she was nice enough to go to bed with, Trump gave the honest reply of : Yes. Nor is there a shred of evidence there to support that she thought Trump was "creepy." More BULL imagined by and filled in the blanks by the imagination of the wistful Left. There isn't a red-blooded guy here who would say that given the chance, he would've passed up on a chance to sleep with Princess Diana. She was a gorgeous woman and a great lady.

When the jackass Left has to reach so far and deep as to make stuff up on Trump, I know that all of their complaints and diatribes are CONTRIVED.

checkthatass.png

When was the last time someone killed someone else with drugs?
About once every 20 minutes according to stats taken.
Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.
When you ban guns you will see a huge drop in dead Americans. Ask Australians.

Yeah and the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996 allegedly done by a retard with an IQ score of 73 by the name of Martin Bryant was a big time false flag, dipshit....the global elites want the serfs totally helpless and defenseless. Ask the Australians about violent crime like home invasions by those that don't obey the acts, statutes and codes of the British Crown colony.

I will never surrender my God given right to protect my family.......that will never happen nor will I ever acquiesce to the admiralty/statutory law system...they will get the gun only after I have unloaded the ammo first...capiche'?

^ Exactly the type that should not have guns.
Well, you know....we already have had two former members of USMB involved in shooting sprees....one in CO and one in DC.
Are u serious?
I can name few candidates here for sure.

Total bullshit as always coming from Lagotcha! There isn't a shred of evidence in that "report" that Trump "stalked" Diana! All he said was that she was pretty. And asked (by Stern of course!) if she was nice enough to go to bed with, Trump gave the honest reply of : Yes. Nor is there a shred of evidence there to support that she thought Trump was "creepy." More BULL imagined by and filled in the blanks by the imagination of the wistful Left. There isn't a red-blooded guy here who would say that given the chance, he would've passed up on a chance to sleep with Princess Diana. She was a gorgeous woman and a great lady.

When the jackass Left has to reach so far and deep as to make stuff up on Trump, I know that all of their complaints and diatribes are CONTRIVED.

View attachment 152706
Have you seen the video that came from?

Go ahead libs impale yourselves on the US Constitution, the 2nd Amendment vs Liberals I think we all know how that's gonna end. :laugh:

------------------

Don't we have laws against possession of illegal drugs???? How is that working out?
Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.

Wrong! I supplied you with the link in the thread you created wanting to ban white men.

Gun murders went down after the new laws in Australia, overall murders did not, they virtually stayed the same and a few years they number of murders went up. The same thing happened in Great Britain, the restricted gun laws in 1996 and crime rates continued to rise until 2003 when Great Britain hired 20,000 more law enforcement officers.

In the United States since 1996 assaults and murders went down significantly until 2015, when there was a small uptick.

Again, if you have hard data, let me see it, so far you have opinions and every one has one, doesn't mean they are valid.

------------------

Obviously, bullshit.

------------------

Don't we have laws against possession of illegal drugs???? How is that working out?
About 40 times a day.

View attachment 152706

Wait, there's more...

59d4d9852d0000971730893a.jpeg

Trump’s Pick-Up Line On Brooke Shields Will Totally Make You Cringe

------------------

Obviously, bullshit.

What exactly is "bullshit?" His opinions? Elaborate, simpleton.

------------------

Obviously, bullshit.

What exactly is "bullshit?" His opinions? Elaborate, simpleton.
Siimple.

His opinion (which, obviously, was motivated by business purposes)

Your opinion (for buying into a line of emotional BS that carries no weight, provides no answers, and ignores reality)

Other than that, you two did pretty good.

"Fix it!" he cried! "Fix it now" he cried.
"How do we fix it?", he was asked.
"I don't know, just FIX it!!!"
"Try something ! Try ANYTHING!" he yelled.
"Try it, and we'll see if it works!:"
"But", he was told, "that isn't the problem. You can't fix the problem, unless you focus on the problem"
"I don't care! Do something! Do anything!"
"Make me feel better. Make me feel not so helpless. Make me feel like we're doing something - doing anything!"
If that doesn't work, we'll try MORE of the same"
"Fix it!" he cried! "Fix it now" he cried.
"My house is falling down! Ban the hammer! Fix it now!"

It comes natural for liberals to blame the gun. There are two reasons why:

1. Their ideology is consumed by responsibility displacement. Their dispositions are the fault of the government, corporations, the man, etc. They want to be taken care of. This is cause for their pursuit of entitlements.

2. They're shallow thinkers. They can't see further than the gun. It's the gun's fault, which is consistent with the above. They lack critical thought to understand if you take guns away from good citizens, then only bad citizens have them. They cannot see that if guns are taken away, and someone wants to kill a lot of people, a bomb is at least as effective.

I believe in common sense gun control. Don't let criminals, nut-cases and kids have them. Problem is, and the NRA understands this, once liberals go after a few they'll go after them all. That's how they operate. What's interesting about taking guns away from those with a "less than desirable" mental state is, one in six Americans take anti-depressants. Consistent with liberal calling, none of these people should have guns.

At the end of the day mother fuckers, it's not the gun. Democracies through-out the world are failing, and we're the worst of the bunch. The primary reasons can be contributed to liberalism, entitlements, technology, pampered people confused people and too many rats in the cage. 19% of our population is disabled. Bet your ass 15% of those are only declared disabled, and they've been declared so because they're physically and mentally lazy. That and the medical industry is a racket. The same applies to those on anti-depressants. That's right, your disability and/or depression is likely the result of your own laziness.

Last edited:
The Aussies are seeing a rise. Better check your source.
Give us the numbers please. It makes you feel better?

Give me proof that murders in Australia ent down, I gave proof they really haven’t changed.

------------------

It is hard to know

Poisoning with drugs happen all the time. Doctors do it daily.

------------------

Trump walked out onto the WH lawn and called for a moment of (prayerful) silence. That's all you're going to get from a Republican.
What else is there to do? No laws are going to be passed.

Whoever this guy is the OP trots out as an ally didn't mean anything to me before and he means nothing now.

I have the leverage. You vote against guns or even make a big statement about gun control I'm not voting for you.
That's okay, Mike. I vote for the folks who DO make a big statement about gun control and vote against guns. It's called democracy. I'm nowhere close to alone.

Glad to hear your not alone. Did all of you vote for Obama, whose party DID make a big statement about gun control, and still make big statements about gun control...but never did squat.
How many gun control laws were passed and signed during Former President Obama's two terms?
Laws do not equal safety

View attachment 152706
Have you seen the video that came from?

Don't try to change the subject or avoid the fact that in the link presented, there isn't a SHRED of real evidence that Trump ever "stalked" Diana, there isn't a SHRED of evidence that she thought him creepy. SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE in that video! Tell me what minute, second it occurs. This is just another bullshit thread trying to put in the mind of readers an agenda by the Left! Worse, they have nothing to do with the title! Just another joke that every casual positive remark Trump made 20 years ago, every handshake, every meeting, every glance, every friendly kiss, somehow they meant more than they really did, not to mention the fact that these videos are all so old that Trump was a middle aged man when they happened! This from a group of people who overlooked and tried to bury a hundred seditious things from Obama's and Hillary's past!

Forum List

Back