Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'

It maybe the goal of a few, but it sure seems to be the view of the conspiracy set. Gun control does not equate to Gun Banishment!

Then Let NYC reduce it's wait period for handguns and lower the fees as a sign of good faith.

Better yet I hope the Republicans in congress link any ban on bump stocks and auto conversions to national CCW reciprocity.

I am actually thankful the asshole was using the bump stock. It reduced his accuracy a ton and no doubt led to fewer being killed.

Not so sure about that, for the 10 minutes he was spraying and praying he had fish in the barrell.

That was the time it took for people to find cover, and for some action to be taken at his location.
I thought that, too, but it was actually over an hour before the SWAT team got into his room. He stopped firing after 9 minutes. When he apparently took his life.

Supposedly security in the hotel got to the room but he opened fire on them. Again we still don't know the entire timeline.

We also don't know if all the fatalities were from gunshots or from the crowd rush caused by the gunshots.
My guess would be that most of the fatalities were gunshots, but many of the injuries were no doubt from the crowd crush. There was only one small gate in the fence and people bottlenecked there.

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

Video here: Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'
------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.

No. My Rights trump his cash.

And of course he's ok with restrictions because he can always buy his way out of them.

Yep. That's the thing that the people listening to these assholes need to figure out. This current asshole was wealthy enough he could have bypassed any regs this new jerk would like to see enforced. Ultimately when guns are outlawed only the rich will have them, and that is their ultimate goal. Disarm the peons and you can do to them as you wish.

It maybe the goal of a few, but it sure seems to be the view of the conspiracy set. Gun control does not equate to Gun Banishment!
No amount of gun control would have stopped Paddock, or the San Bernadino couple. Or a lot of others. The only thing that will work is restricting the weapons that can be sold. Or in a creative twist now being tried by California, restricting bullets.

So basically punishing everyone else because of the actions of a few bad actors. How about we ban cars because of drunk drivers?

Semi-automatic weapons are protected by the 2nd amendment. when the cops give up theirs, I MAY consider giving up my right to them as well. MAY.

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.
Trump walked out onto the WH lawn and called for a moment of (prayerful) silence. That's all you're going to get from a Republican.
What else is there to do? No laws are going to be passed.

Whoever this guy is the OP trots out as an ally didn't mean anything to me before and he means nothing now.

I have the leverage. You vote against guns or even make a big statement about gun control I'm not voting for you.

------------------

Don't we have laws against possession of illegal drugs???? How is that working out?
When was the last someone killed someone else with drugs?

The Las Vegas shooting was deep state operation. Multiple shooters using military grade weapons with a geriatric as the patsy and if you can't see that given the police scanner audio and eye witness testimony complete with I-Phone video showing that weapons were fired from the 10th floor which is 22 floors below where this Paddock guy was found? Then here is a heapin' helpin' of go fuck your yourself........because you are not worth my time, fuckwad.......
Oh good lords....not this conspiracy stuff again? We really need a name for the crazy conspiracy theory cuckoos. Birther and Truther are already taken. Any ideas, people?

I DO want to ask, if weapons were fired from the 10th floor....where is the broken window?

-posted from San Diego...patiently waiting to hear when Dale will be coming to visit.

------------------

Don't we have laws against possession of illegal drugs???? How is that working out?
When was the last time someone killed someone else with drugs?

Well, let's check in with Chicago.
74 overdoses in 72 hours: Laced heroin may be to blame

Better yet, let's check with California, they always like to lead.
Two maps that illustrate California's growing opioid epidemic

------------------

When was the last someone killed someone else with drugs?

The Las Vegas shooting was deep state operation. Multiple shooters using military grade weapons with a geriatric as the patsy and if you can't see that given the police scanner audio and eye witness testimony complete with I-Phone video showing that weapons were fired from the 10th floor which is 22 floors below where this Paddock guy was found? Then here is a heapin' helpin' of go fuck your yourself........because you are not worth my time, fuckwad.......

No one has noticed the broken 10th floor windows?

Why has no one ever tried to steal from this place?

https://www.quora.com/How-would-one-approach-breaking-into-and-stealing-from-Fort-Knox-successfully

th

And why in the hell that an old women needs that many of armed guards?

hillarys-bodyguards-1.jpg

------------------

About once every 20 minutes according to stats taken.
Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.
When you ban guns you will see a huge drop in dead Americans. Ask Australians.

Yeah and the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996 allegedly done by a retard with an IQ score of 73 by the name of Martin Bryant was a big time false flag, dipshit....the global elites want the serfs totally helpless and defenseless. Ask the Australians about violent crime like home invasions by those that don't obey the acts, statutes and codes of the British Crown colony.

I will never surrender my God given right to protect my family.......that will never happen nor will I ever acquiesce to the admiralty/statutory law system...they will get the gun only after I have unloaded the ammo first...capiche'?

^ Exactly the type that should not have guns.

------------------

Trump walked out onto the WH lawn and called for a moment of (prayerful) silence. That's all you're going to get from a Republican.
What else is there to do? No laws are going to be passed.

Whoever this guy is the OP trots out as an ally didn't mean anything to me before and he means nothing now.

I have the leverage. You vote against guns or even make a big statement about gun control I'm not voting for you.
That's okay, Mike. I vote for the folks who DO make a big statement about gun control and vote against guns. It's called democracy. I'm nowhere close to alone.

Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.

Yeah and the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996 allegedly done by a retard with an IQ score of 73 by the name of Martin Bryant was a big time false flag, dipshit....the global elites want the serfs totally helpless and defenseless. Ask the Australians about violent crime like home invasions by those that don't obey the acts, statutes and codes of the British Crown colony.

I will never surrender my God given right to protect my family.......that will never happen nor will I ever acquiesce to the admiralty/statutory law system...they will get the gun only after I have unloaded the ammo first...capiche'?

Oh, for sure. Poor soul.

And of course he's ok with restrictions because he can always buy his way out of them.

Yep. That's the thing that the people listening to these assholes need to figure out. This current asshole was wealthy enough he could have bypassed any regs this new jerk would like to see enforced. Ultimately when guns are outlawed only the rich will have them, and that is their ultimate goal. Disarm the peons and you can do to them as you wish.

No amount of gun control would have stopped Paddock, or the San Bernadino couple. Or a lot of others. The only thing that will work is restricting the weapons that can be sold. Or in a creative twist now being tried by California, restricting bullets.

So basically punishing everyone else because of the actions of a few bad actors. How about we ban cars because of drunk drivers?

Semi-automatic weapons are protected by the 2nd amendment. when the cops give up theirs, I MAY consider giving up my right to them as well. MAY.
"A FEW BAD ACTORS" ?????
A FEW?
Think again.

"A FEW BAD ACTORS" ?????
A FEW?
Think again.

Yes, when it comes to relative numbers it is a few.

Look at the # of guns owned vs. the # of gun crimes and we are not talking the wild west here.

------------------

Yes, it makes the left feel good about themselves to propose an unworkable solution that would deny constitutional rights to law abiding citizens in a wasted effort to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and terrorist's, who have demonstarted time and again that laws and "Gun free zone" signs mean nothing to them! Considering what has happened in Europe, Austin and Charlottesville, when will the left call for a ban on trucks, vans and cars? How about knives and explosives? The simple truth is the only thing that can stop a crazy person with a gun is either a law enforcement officer, or a law abiding citizen with a gun!

"A FEW BAD ACTORS" ?????
A FEW?
Think again.

Yes. A very, very few. There are over 300,000,000 firearms in the US in private hands. There are less than 10,000 murders every year.

You do the math.

Then Let NYC reduce it's wait period for handguns and lower the fees as a sign of good faith.

Better yet I hope the Republicans in congress link any ban on bump stocks and auto conversions to national CCW reciprocity.

I am actually thankful the asshole was using the bump stock. It reduced his accuracy a ton and no doubt led to fewer being killed.

Not so sure about that, for the 10 minutes he was spraying and praying he had fish in the barrell.

That was the time it took for people to find cover, and for some action to be taken at his location.
I wonder if someone is trying to claim he was aiming (accuracy) for specific people......:eusa_think:

I wonder if someone is trying to claim he was aiming (accuracy) for specific people......:eusa_think:

Not speculating on the motive until we get more information. I'm sure the police are looking for any links between the people killed and the shooter, just as part of the investigation.

Also, we still don't know if all the deaths were gunshot deaths or there was a mix of gunshot deaths and trample deaths.

------------------

The Paris victims, all 130 of them who were killed, will take very little solace in the knowledge that all of the gun control you wish to enact here, they were already "benefiting from". Face it oldlady. Gun laws only affect the law abiding. The criminals ignore them, or worse yet, use them to THEIR advantage.

Well, you know....we already have had two former members of USMB involved in shooting sprees....one in CO and one in DC.

Forum List

Back