If You See Something, Say Something

And?

The boi king was the worst leader of my lifetime. He created a huge divide in this country that the left continues to push.

but a billionaire was called a moron by someone with some butthurt issues

Well, apparently Rex Tillerson gets that.

Tillerson considered quitting this summer, referred to Trump as a ‘moron’ to top administration officials

He saw that Trump was being a moron, and he said so.

Well done. Credit where credit is due.

New York, U.S. Politics, Columnists & Political Cartoons - NY Daily News

Another unsourced report.
trumps more of an asshole, really.

Who isn't?

Tillerson considered quitting this summer, referred to Trump as a ‘moron’ to top administration officials

Who isn't?
well, lets be fair.

most people can be an asshole when needed or wanted, trumps one way to often, it's like a go to emotion.

LOL, what happened? The signal to noise ratio on the feed that the DNC beams directly into the brains of its vapid, hyper-partisan lemming slice drop so low that the best you could come up with is that somebody referred to their boss as a moron?

I guess speculation on how much the Russians paid off Rex to disparage President Twitter will have to wait until the signal quality is fully restored...... :cool:

"Rex? Ha! Where'd you get a name like Rex? Sounds like a name for a dog!" -- Buddy Ackerman, Swimming with Sharks

Who will Trump replace him with.....No way will Trump not retaliate...being called a moron by his own Secretary of State.....?

Saved me a click, thx.

"Anonymous sources within" yadda yadda yadda. :blahblah:

The people who elected a Birther have strangely become very keen about reliable information.

Very funny. Very telling.

Saved me a click, thx.

"Anonymous sources within" yadda yadda yadda. :blahblah:

The people who elected a Birther have strangely become very keen about reliable information.

Very funny. Very telling.

You dumbass shill, anything that starts with "Anonymous sources within" is not to be trusted, but you gobble it up, because the school system purposely never taught you objective reasoning and reading comprehension.

I'd feel sorry for you, but you're too much of a douchenozzle.

Who will Trump replace him with.....No way will Trump not retaliate...being called a moron by his own Secretary of State.....?

Bah... I suspect that, just like the case of many other bosses across America, his subordinates regularly refer to him as a moron so I'd imagine he's used to it by now.

So just chill, Rex is here to stay, well at least until Rin Tin Tin becomes available for the job, then we'll see.

Who isn't?
well, lets be fair.

most people can be an asshole when needed or wanted, trumps one way to often, it's like a go to emotion.
The left calls him every name in the book.
They call anyone who voted for him every name in the book.
No small wonder people are getting pissed off.

LOL, what happened? The signal to noise ratio on the feed that the DNC beams directly into the brains of its vapid, hyper-partisan lemming slice drop so low that the best you could come up with is that somebody referred to their boss as a moron?

I guess speculation on how much the Russians paid off Rex to disparage President Twitter will have to wait until the signal quality is fully restored...... :cool:

"Rex? Ha! Where'd you get a name like Rex? Sounds like a name for a dog!" -- Buddy Ackerman, Swimming with Sharks

Is there a new law on USMB that every thread has to have a profound theme?

Who isn't?
well, lets be fair.

The left calls him every name in the book.
They call anyone who voted for him every name in the book.
No small wonder people are getting pissed off.

People often earn their titles.

Forum List

Back