Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'

Trump walked out onto the WH lawn and called for a moment of (prayerful) silence. That's all you're going to get from a Republican.
What else is there to do? No laws are going to be passed.

Whoever this guy is the OP trots out as an ally didn't mean anything to me before and he means nothing now.

I have the leverage. You vote against guns or even make a big statement about gun control I'm not voting for you.
That's okay, Mike. I vote for the folks who DO make a big statement about gun control and vote against guns. It's called democracy. I'm nowhere close to alone.

Glad to hear your not alone. Did all of you vote for Obama, whose party DID make a big statement about gun control, and still make big statements about gun control...but never did squat.
How many gun control laws were passed and signed during Former President Obama's two terms?
Laws do not equal safety
So....these statements about gun control....how many became reality?

Wait, there's more...
Not only hasn't this anything to do with YOUR OWN thread title and topic violating group rules, but no one takes serious all these fake news stories except the people who create them and idiots like you. Hey, you missed a story:

TRUMP SECRET FATHER TO BROOKE'S SECOND CHILD! :lmao:

It comes natural for liberals to blame the gun. There are two reasons why:

1. Their ideology is consumed by responsibility displacement. Their dispositions are the fault of the government, corporations, the man, etc. They want to be taken care of. This is cause for their pursuit of entitlements.

2. They're shallow thinkers. They can't see further than the gun. It's the gun's fault, which is consistent with the above. They lack critical thought to understand if you take guns away from good citizens, then only bad citizens have them. They cannot see that if guns are taken away, and someone wants to kill a lot of people, a bomb is at least as effective.

I believe in common sense gun control. Don't let criminals, nut-cases and kids have them. Problem is, and the NRA understands this, once liberals go after a few they'll go after them all. That's how they operate. What's interesting about taking guns away from those with a "less than desirable" mental state is, one in six Americans take anti-depressants. Consistent with liberal calling, none of these people should have guns.

At the end of the day mother fuckers, it's not the gun. Democracies through-out the world are failing, and we're the worst of the bunch. The primary reasons can be contributed to liberalism, entitlements, technology, pampered people confused people and too many rats in the cage. 19% of our population is disabled. Bet your ass 15% of those are only declared disabled, and they've been declared so because they're physically and mentally lazy. That and the medical industry is a racket. The same applies to those on anti-depressants. That's right, your disability and/or depression is likely the result of your own laziness.
Solid analysis, right there. That is exactly the way I see them.

:beer:

When was the last time someone killed someone else with drugs?
About once every 20 minutes according to stats taken.
Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.
When you ban guns you will see a huge drop in dead Americans. Ask Australians.
The Aussies are seeing a rise. Better check your source.
Give us the numbers please. It makes you feel better?

Give me proof that murders in Australia ent down, I gave proof they really haven’t changed.
The number of mass shootings in Australia—defined as incidents in which a gunman killed five or more people other than himself, which is notably a higher casualty count than is generally applied for tallying mass shootings in the U.S.—droppedfrom 13 in the 18-year period before 1996 to zero after the Port Arthur massacre. Between 1995 and 2006, gun-related homicides and suicides in the country dropped by 59 percent and 65 percent, respectively, though these declines appear to have since leveled off. Two academics who have studied the impact of the reform initiative estimate that the gun-buyback program saves at least 200 lives each year, according to The New York Times.

I have many Aussie friends that can second that...ever bee.n there? New Zealand? Especially the latter hardly any guns, they leave their doors open in most parts of the country, if people get pissed they get ina fist fight...for gods most countries don't have this madness follow their footsteps and ban guns.

You know, semi automatic weapons are legal to buy and own in this country.

"Bump stocks" which are modifications to semi automatic weapons are legal to buy and own in this country.

"Bump stocks" allow a semi automatic weapon to fire almost like it is a machine gun.

Both are legal to sell, buy, and own.

Bump stocks were also what was used in the Las Vegas shooting. Two weapons were outfitted with them.

Still think there doesn't need to be any regulations on weapons?

Think bump stocks and semi automatic weapons are a good idea?

Still think that anyone without a record should be allowed to buy and own any weapon they want?
Yes.
Damn near 500 people in Las Vegas would disagree with you if you said yes.
I don't give a rat fuck what 500 people think.

We need machine guns. We're not stopping until we get them, which will be very soon.

Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.

Give me proof that murders in Australia ent down, I gave proof they really haven’t changed.
The number of mass shootings in Australia—defined as incidents in which a gunman killed five or more people other than himself, which is notably a higher casualty count than is generally applied for tallying mass shootings in the U.S.—droppedfrom 13 in the 18-year period before 1996 to zero after the Port Arthur massacre. Between 1995 and 2006, gun-related homicides and suicides in the country dropped by 59 percent and 65 percent, respectively, though these declines appear to have since leveled off. Two academics who have studied the impact of the reform initiative estimate that the gun-buyback program saves at least 200 lives each year, according to The New York Times.

I have many Aussie friends that can second that...ever bee.n there? New Zealand? Especially the latter hardly any guns, they leave their doors open in most parts of the country, if people get pissed they get ina fist fight...for gods most countries don't have this madness follow their footsteps and ban guns.
:lmao:

The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."
Go find your safe space little fucking snowflake, Who wants to wrestle around with somebody that's trying to harm you just shoot the motherfuckers.
In rural areas of this country where firearms outnumber people many, many times over there is next to no violent crime you stupid motherfucker.

Go find your safe space little fucking snowflake, Who wants to wrestle around with somebody that's trying to harm you just shoot the motherfuckers.
In rural areas of this country where firearms outnumber people many, many times over there is next to no violent crime you stupid motherfucker.
Nah I grow up using my fists to defend myself, guns are for those who are paranoid and weak. Civilised countries moved aWay from the midevil era, the US is the only one that still tangled in this issue and constantly doing body count....tx to the uneducated violent hungry people like you.

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

Video here: Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'
------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.

1. Who gives a shit what this guy says?

2. Trump doesn't make laws.

3. Laws don't stop killers or other criminals.

4. If the left really cares about people's lives, why do they insist on bringing in refugees knowing that 10% of them are terrorists?

The left isn't concerned about lives. The wannbe dictators want people disarmed. They start by banning certain weapons but it's only the beginning. If there was an epidemic of people running cars into crowds, they wouldn't care. If people flew airplanes into buildings, they wouldn't care. Even though most murders are committed by means other than guns, the left doesn't talk about it. It's only guns they want gone. An armed populace can defend freedom and liberty, especially with the big guns. That is why the left wants a gun ban.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if some rabid libs were brainwashing some of these shooters just so they can politicize the tragedies. We've had more of these shootings since Obama and his leftwing agenda came along. Coincidence?

Nah I grow up using my fists to defend myself, guns are for those who are paranoid and weak. Civilised countries moved aWay from the midevil era, the US is the only one that still tangled in this issue and constantly doing body count....tx to the uneducated violent hungry people like you.
I'm smart and enough not to bring a knife/fists to a gun fight. An armed nation is a safe nation.
Areas of this country with the most firearms are rural areas, happened to be the areas with the least amount of violent crime.
You can take your collective and shove it up your fucking ass.:fu:

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.

4. If the left really cares about people's lives, why do they insist on bringing in refugees knowing that 10% of them are terrorists?

The left isn't concerned about lives. The wannbe dictators want people disarmed. They start by banning certain weapons but it's only the beginning. If there was an epidemic of people running cars into crowds, they wouldn't care. If people flew airplanes into buildings, they wouldn't care. Even though most murders are committed by means other than guns, the left doesn't talk about it. It's only guns they want gone.
10% how did u come up with that number? There has been 0% refugees who commited a terrorist attack in the US....on the other hand since forever white males commited thousands of mass shootings, slavery, genocide against natives, Vietnam, Iraq, lybia, South and central America and tons of other horrible things.

------------------

The left isn't concerned about lives. The wannbe dictators want people disarmed. They start by banning certain weapons but it's only the beginning. If there was an epidemic of people running cars into crowds, they wouldn't care. If people flew airplanes into buildings, they wouldn't care. Even though most murders are committed by means other than guns, the left doesn't talk about it. It's only guns they want gone.
10% how did u come up with that number? There has been 0% refugees who commited a terrorist attack in the US....on the other hand since forever white males commited thousands of mass shootings, slavery, genocide against natives, Vietnam, Iraq, lybia, South and central America and tons of other horrible things.

are you sure of your stats? what are you calling "refugee"? only those who came to the US seeking
POLITICAL ASSYLUM? . So far as genocides----"SINCE FOREVER" persons of all races have committed genocides and slavery and "tons of other horrible things" How long have you been living under a rock?

I'm smart and enough not to bring a knife/fists to a gun fight. An armed nation is a safe nation.
Areas of this country with the most firearms are rural areas, happened to be the areas with the least amount of violent crime.

You are too dumb to realize that there is a whole lot to life to just guns, and waiting for a fight against a tyrannical government?
And here's the FBI stats is your word against theirs.

The study doesn’t attempt to explain why injury death is more common in rural areas than large urban ones, but some of the statistics are telling. The risk of firearm-related death showed no difference across the rural-urban spectrum for the population as a whole, but varied when divided up by age — firearm deaths were significantly higher for children and people ages 45 and older, while for people ages 20 to 44, the risk of firearm deaths were much higher in urban areas. I’d wager some of that comes down to differences in gun ownership: more households have firearms in rural areas than in urban ones, and sadly, too many gun owners keep their firearms where their children can reach them. The result can be tragic. At the same time, the bulk of victims killed by homicide are young men, according to FBI statistics. And they are more likely to be shot and killed in the cities.

You are too dumb to realize that there is a whole lot to life to just guns, and waiting for a fight against a tyrannical government?

The study doesn’t attempt to explain why injury death is more common in rural areas than large urban ones, but some of the statistics are telling. The risk of firearm-related death showed no difference across the rural-urban spectrum for the population as a whole, but varied when divided up by age — firearm deaths were significantly higher for children and people ages 45 and older, while for people ages 20 to 44, the risk of firearm deaths were much higher in urban areas. I’d wager some of that comes down to differences in gun ownership: more households have firearms in rural areas than in urban ones, and sadly, too many gun owners keep their firearms where their children can reach them. The result can be tragic. At the same time, the bulk of victims killed by homicide are young men, according to FBI statistics. And they are more likely to be shot and killed in the cities.
Well, up here in the northern plains... those are nonexistent basically. Taking a basic hunter safety course at the age of 13-14 years old is the best way of learning firearm safety.
United States federal government is as fucked up as it possibly can be because of political correctness and An anti-gun attitude.

It's time we fix the real issue with weapons .
Keep them out of the hands of the fucking mentally ill .

For some reason, we sweep this issue with the mentally ill, under the rug ........

It's time we fix the real issue with weapons .
Keep them out of the hands of the fucking mentally ill .

For some reason, we sweep this issue with the mentally ill, under the rug ........
...enforce current laws

Forget about new frivolous laws

Well, up here in the northern plains... those are nonexistent basically. Taking a basic hunter safety course at the age of 13-14 years old is the best way of learning firearm safety.
United States federal government is as fucked up as it possibly can be because of political correctness and An anti-gun attitude.

Sweetheart....go travel the world. Go to Japan, New Zealand, Morocco, Germany, Sweden, Chile, and many more....people live peacefully without guns and the violent thinking that you lived in all your life. I grew up outside the US for 23 years none was killed from a gun for all the 23 years i lived in that country, you know why? because there are no guns.....we used to tease the police because they hardly train on gun shooting or have a working guns.. Is doable....The second amendment is outdated like many other US laws. and you are not gonna stand a chance against the government if they decide to go tyrannical....the truth is they own you and they run you whether you like it or not....and every election they give you a different president and elected officials. wake up and small the coffee.

Sweetheart....go travel the world. Go to Japan, New Zealand, Morocco, Germany, Sweden, Chile, and many more....people live peacefully without guns and the violent thinking that you lived in all your life. I grew up outside the US for 23 years none was killed from a gun for all the 23 years i lived in that country, you know why? because there are no guns.....we used to tease the police because they hardly train on gun shooting or have a working guns.. Is doable....The second amendment is outdated like many other US laws. and you are not gonna stand a chance against the government if they decide to go tyrannical....the truth is they own you and they run you whether you like it or not....and every election they give you a different president and elected officials. wake up and small the coffee.
You make no sense, I live in an area where there is no violent crime to speak of. Right in the heart of the good old USA. Certainly not a progressive area, that's where all the crime is - progressive controlled areas.
Untitled.png

Dip shit, The military will never back the federal government if it tries to disarm America because the vast majority of the military are very pro-Second Amendment you dumbass motherfucker.

I don’t dispute that gun suicides, mass shootings and gun related murders went down.

The fact remains that murders did not go down. Two years after the gun ban murders went up. Crime didn’t go down, crime went up.

Gun ownership in went from 7.1% to 5.1% and now it is back up to 7.1%. Again, it’s the culture, people that want to kill still killed.

Again, prove your case, so far the statistics don’t back your perceptions.

Again, prove it by stats, not by your opinion. England added new gun laws, gun related crimes and murders went down, overall crime and murder went up. It continued to go up for seven years. In 2003 they hired 20,000 more law enforcement officers and then and only then did it start to go down.

Since 1996 the crime rate for murder has dropped several point, more than the gun restricted Britain and Australia. Why is that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back