Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

Video here: Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'
------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.

Amen! I watched his live interview.

------------------

Don't we have laws against possession of illegal drugs???? How is that working out?

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control.

Las Vegas is poised to lose millions in gambling revenue over the next year. Business trumps politics any day of the week.

But Mr. Cloobeck has zero leverage over The President who won't risk losing millions of votes over this issue.

Enough is Enough, that's right it is, but not with the meaning Mr. Cloobeck asserts...

There is no way we can ever prevent maniacs from killing innocent people, take the guns away and they'll kill with bombs...

Mr. Cloobeck like many Liberals live in a fantasy world that doesn't exist...

What we have had enough of is the politicizing of human tragedy to fit your political narrative...

------------------

No. My Rights trump his cash.

------------------

Don't we have laws against possession of illegal drugs???? How is that working out?
When was the last time someone killed someone else with drugs?

Last edited:

------------------

When was the last someone killed someone else with drugs?

The Las Vegas shooting was deep state operation. Multiple shooters using military grade weapons with a geriatric as the patsy and if you can't see that given the police scanner audio and eye witness testimony complete with I-Phone video showing that weapons were fired from the 10th floor which is 22 floors below where this Paddock guy was found? Then here is a heapin' helpin' of go fuck your yourself........because you are not worth my time, fuckwad.......

------------------

About once every 20 minutes according to stats taken.

------------------

Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.
When you ban guns you will see a huge drop in dead Americans. Ask Australians.

------------------

Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.
The Aussies are seeing a rise. Better check your source.

------------------

Yeah and the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996 allegedly done by a retard with an IQ score of 73 by the name of Martin Bryant was a big time false flag, dipshit....the global elites want the serfs totally helpless and defenseless. Ask the Australians about violent crime like home invasions by those that don't obey the acts, statutes and codes of the British Crown colony.

I will never surrender my God given right to protect my family.......that will never happen nor will I ever acquiesce to the admiralty/statutory law system...they will get the gun only after I have unloaded the ammo first...capiche'?

------------------

The Aussies are seeing a rise. Better check your source.
Give us the numbers please. It makes you feel better?

------------------

Yeah and the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996 allegedly done by a retard with an IQ score of 73 by the name of Martin Bryant was a big time false flag, dipshit....the global elites want the serfs totally helpless and defenseless. Ask the Australians about violent crime like home invasions by those that don't obey the acts, statutes and codes of the British Crown colony.

I will never surrender my God given right to protect my family.......that will never happen nor will I ever acquiesce to the admiralty/statutory law system...they will get the gun only after I have unloaded the ammo first...capiche'?

Aussies are laughing at your stupidity. I talk about this to Australian friends and they joke about this all the time....how stupid gun lovers are in this country.

Aussies are laughing at your stupidity. I talk about this to Australian friends and they joke about this all the time....how stupid gun lovers are in this country.
We have Aussies that are members of this board idiot.

I have these moments that I would give anything to be on the sideline when the unarmed masses (that willingly gave up any means to protect themselves to the very powers that fooled them into doing so) find out that they sold out their families and the liberal men have to watch their wives and daughters bent over the furniture of what they believed was their property and given the "high hard one" while all they can do is toss them a pillow. Pseudo liberal men are just pussies that have yet to learn how to menstruate but keep a tampon close at hand lest they start to "flow".......God help us.

You know, semi automatic weapons are legal to buy and own in this country.

"Bump stocks" which are modifications to semi automatic weapons are legal to buy and own in this country.

"Bump stocks" allow a semi automatic weapon to fire almost like it is a machine gun.

Both are legal to sell, buy, and own.

Bump stocks were also what was used in the Las Vegas shooting. Two weapons were outfitted with them.

Still think there doesn't need to be any regulations on weapons?

Think bump stocks and semi automatic weapons are a good idea?

Still think that anyone without a record should be allowed to buy and own any weapon they want?

Damn near 500 people in Las Vegas would disagree with you if you said yes.

------------------

Big Pharma has been killing people using drugs for decades. Where the fuck have you been?

Forum List

Back