Trump Says He’ll ‘Wipe Out’ Puerto Rico’s Massive Debt

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday night that he wanted to “wipe out” Puerto Rico’s debt.

“They owe a lot of money to your friends on Wall Street and we’re going to have to wipe that out,” Trump told Geraldo Rivera of Fox News. “You’re going to say goodbye to that. I don’t know if it’s Goldman Sachs, but whoever it is, you can wave goodbye to that.”

More: Donald Trump Says He'll ‘Wipe Out’ Puerto Rico’s Massive Debt

Trump offered no specifics. This may be his biggest lie yet. We'll see...

Funny,

Texas, Florida and a shit ton of other states have far more debt...Texas has 3-4 times as much.

Weird how we're not questioning Texas and how much they owe our federal government.

How much does Texas over the federal government?

Like it or not it may have to happen...we may have to absorb that debt. No other president would not support it. But this president will put in place real reform in PR....

Like it or not it may have to happen...we may have to absorb that debt. No other president would not support it. But this president will put in place real reform in PR....

Like the failed golf course he stuck them with?

when-a-trump-branded-golf-course-in-puerto-rico-went-27971151.png

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday night that he wanted to “wipe out” Puerto Rico’s debt.

“They owe a lot of money to your friends on Wall Street and we’re going to have to wipe that out,” Trump told Geraldo Rivera of Fox News. “You’re going to say goodbye to that. I don’t know if it’s Goldman Sachs, but whoever it is, you can wave goodbye to that.”

Trump makes it a point to their faces that they are in debt — while at the same time our national debt went up by a quarter of a trillion dollars since he’s been president.

Trump needs to pull a rabbit out of his hat. Will Puerto Rico be the rabbit? Actually, I seriously doubt it since they can't vote in presidential elections. He will more likely try to steal the island for wealthy investors. If he fucks them hard enough - the natives will either leave or die off.

Trump needs to pull a rabbit out of his hat. Will Puerto Rico be the rabbit? Actually, I seriously doubt it since they can't vote in presidential elections. He will more likely try to steal the island for wealthy investors. If he fucks them hard enough - the natives will either leave or die off.
They can’t vote in Puerto Rico — but thousands are being brought by cruise ships to Florida where they can register to vote in the next election if they stay.

Actually, all he would really have to do is offer them some cash and a plane ticket to the US mainland, and they would probably take it.

He could probably have his wealthy friends buy the whole island for pennies on the dollar.

GS should get to own half of PR

Trump makes it a point to their faces that they are in debt — while at the same time our national debt went up by a quarter of a trillion dollars since he’s been president.

Thats a joke, right?

Just like Trumps bankruptcies that Progs dont understand and never stop mentioning, should Goldman Sachs get title to half of PR for wiping out the debt?

I can't support that. If that happens, the corrupt Politicians who bankrupted Puerto Rico will never be held accountable. I mean, US Taxpayers were recently forced to fund a massive Bailout for Puerto Rico. We're all already paying for Puerto Rico's corrupt incompetent Government. So i can't support Trump on this. It would send the wrong message.

Yo, Life Goes On FOOL!!! Bernie and Hillary want to wipe out College Debt for everyone, including Illegals, just a taste of medicine FOOL!!!!

"GTP"
"YOU BIG DUMMY"
DZSRU7M.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back