Jan 6 will never touch Trump, real estate case is nill, Georgia voting process is very Dirty.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Now that discovery is a part of the process there are too many things to hide. The involvement of federal agents provacatuer, the pre-planning, the agreement to turn a blind eye rather than call troops for protection....and so on. Latita James is facing a giant of indefatigable proportions in her nutty real estate prosecution....and its not Trump. The dirt on the Georgia elections is spilling out from every crevice and cubby now. Georgia is probably not alone in this. As for the Jan 6 prisoners....I don't have much sympathy. Nobody forced them onto Government property at gun point. Anyone who went there that day with that idea is just too dumb to fix.

Jo

Now that discovery is a part of the process there are too many things to hide. The involvement of federal agents provacatuer, the pre-planning, the agreement to turn a blind eye rather than call troops for protection....and so on. Latita James is facing a giant of indefatigable proportions in her nutty real estate prosecution....and its not Trump. The dirt on the Georgia elections is spilling out from every crevice and cubby now. Georgia is probably not alone in this. As for the Jan 6 prisoners....I don't have much sympathy. Nobody forced them onto Government property at gun point. Anyone who went there that day with that idea is just too dumb to fix.

Jo
Voting in Georgia is well managed. So is voter registration. These losers are pathetic.

Jo
That's a pretty good summary. This is all to facilitate the fake news leading with "Today, in the felony indictments of Trump...." for several months. Classic election interference as seen in 3rd-world shitholes.

As they quietly go away, they'll lead with the next set of manufactured lies. Maybe they resurrect the pee-pee hoax... that went so well last time.

That real estate charade, is the first one that will disappear. International banking executives are calling Trump "a delight to do business with", "strongest balance sheet of any of our clients" and "we always do our own due diligence". The little faggot with the yellow teeth will rule against Trump and then get overruled by a real judge.

Fanny willis was not properly vetted.... come to find out she was fucking the gang bangers instead of prosecuting them. Let the discovery begin....

And the classified docs.... holy shit.... Trump had the authority to declassify, and now they've discovered stolen classified documents in briben's possession dating back to 1974. This will disappear soon.... and quietly.

87pxfg.jpg

Jo
That;s a whole shitload of wishful thinking in one post.

Jo
Just one or two of the 91 counts against him come back as being guilty and he's cooked. :)

No idea why you won't just give him up and move on.

Jo
1701619837767.png

Trump told them the election was being stolen and it was their job to “Stop the Steal”
I don't particularly like Trump. Never did. It's up to him to own that. He probably won't. However it is also up to each individual to use their brains. Trespassing on federal property is a crime....this is nothing new; and the face paint? Whaaaat? This guy looked like a quantum leap from ancient Norseland! I mean it's kinda embarrassing.

That's a pretty good summary. This is all to facilitate the fake news leading with "Today, in the felony indictments of Trump...." for several months. Classic election interference as seen in 3rd-world shitholes.

As they quietly go away, they'll lead with the next set of manufactured lies. Maybe they resurrect the pee-pee hoax... that went so well last time.

That real estate charade, is the first one that will disappear. International banking executives are calling Trump "a delight to do business with", "strongest balance sheet of any of our clients" and "we always do our own due diligence". The little faggot with the yellow teeth will rule against Trump and then get overruled by a real judge.

Fanny willis was not properly vetted.... come to find out she was fucking the gang bangers instead of prosecuting them. Let the discovery begin....

And the classified docs.... holy shit.... Trump had the authority to declassify, and now they've discovered stolen classified documents in briben's possession dating back to 1974. This will disappear soon.... and quietly.

View attachment 867349

Trumpsters know what a woman is, Gomer.
Normal people learn this prior too even entering Pre-K if they have parents that communicate with them.

Bed wetters apparently do not intellectually mature enough to discover this until they reach college age, and then have to get a biology degree before having the confidence to conclude what gender is.

I say they're dangerously stupid ALL THE TIME, but then I watched xiden's SCOTUS pic testify that I am absolutely correct. Bed wetting liberals are all jabbering imbeciles at the top of their abilities. Then you've got the freakishly stupid bed wetters that post here who make one wonder if there is a bottom to the barrel of bed wetters.

Trump told them the election was being stolen and it was their job to “Stop the Steal”
It was stolen, but we're never going to find out how because of lefty omerta secrecy of the narrative "it never happened" screed. Is there a bona-fied seer in sight? Of course not.

It was stolen, but we're never going to find out how because of lefty omerta secrecy of the narrative "it never happened" screed. Is there a bona-fied seer in sight? Of course not.

Trump tried to steal the election
He is under indictment for it

Forum List

Back